LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How It All Began

Guest Chriskc

Guest Chriskc

I'm not the greatest at grammar, I must admit I slept alot in my english class. So if you're going to critique me, I don't wanna hear it! I'm here for fun. I've been here a little bit, so I'm going to contribute something. Hopefully you all like it. Thanks to all the great writers that contribute to this great board. Oh I have wrote one story before. I'll do anything for you. Check it out, tell me what you think.

Here I was crying standing in the bathroom. My stepmom was yealling at me. "Why did you do it!" Hi, my name is James, my step mom is Ashley. I'm your average 16 year old, I enjoy sports, video games, and being babied. Ashley is my step mom. She's really pretty, she used to be a cheerleader in high school, that's how my dad met her. She was a cheer leading coach, they met at a Pizza Hut. My dad died 6 months ago, he died in his sleep. Just went to bed, next morning he didn't wake up. So I was stuck with me stepmom, and she has a baby that is 2 years old. My sisters name is Kelly.

The year is 1993, After my dad died, it seems like mom (from here on out step mom is now mom) was pretty distant from me, she was always playing with the baby and doing things with her. I felt so alone, I was jealous of my sister and all the attention and love she got. Oh yeah I might add, my real mom whose name is April. She abandonded me, when I was 12, I went down to see her,and she blew me off. She lived in Oklahoma, when I went to see her as a surprise. Rather then be happy to see me, she was kinda annoyed, she said "what are you doing here!" I said "I'm here to see you." She said "I'm going to the horse races." After talking to her for awhile, she basically said "I started a new life and you're not involved in it anymore." I was pretty devestated! That was 4 years ago, haven't talked or seen her since. Now my dad's gone, life aint fair!

One day, when mom was gone, I went into the Nursery and for whatever reason I picked up a diaper. It was a Luvs diaper for girls, it was pink with yellow ducks on it. I'm 100% straight, but something about the diaper made me feel all weird inside. The diaper was way too small, so I grabbed some tape, it didn't work too well, so I grabbed some saftey pins. Believe it or not it actually connected. I loved how I walked and how it crinckled. I laid in bed, and imagined being a baby, next thing I know, I got off in the diaper. Damn it felt good, that was the 1st time I ever did that. So last week, I went to the store, and I went to the baby isle. There were tons of diapers on the shelves, I began sweating, I felt like I just played a basketball game. I was so damn nervous. After thinking and debating with myself, I finally grabbed a package of Luvs for girls. "James is that you" Damn it, I thought to myself, I dropped the diapers, I looked to see who it was. It was Amanda, one of the baddest looking girls there was, she's off the hook! She was wearing some short shorts, and a white t-shirt, I could see her red bra strap. She was styling and profiling wooooo! As I came out of my daze, I said "wsup" she said "what are you doing" "I said nothing" "why are you in the baby isle, did I see you drop them diapers." I said "what are you talking about!" She picked them up, she said "these" they were laying right at your feet." I said, " I don't know what you're talking about I gotta go!" Man I felt so stupid, one of the hottest girls caught me buying diapers. What was I going to do, I ran as fast as I could. I went home, no one was there, I grabbed another diaper, this time I imagined Amanda was putting me in diapers, she was talking baby talk to me. Once again I got off again. damn this is fun lol. After laying there for a minute or two, I was wondering what the hell is wrong with me, why was I wanting to be babied, why was I imagining Amanda babying me! Was I crazy!!

Amanda was back at the store, she was wondering to herself why would James be buying diapers, why did he lie. I clearley saw him holding the diapers, then when I asked him he lied. Amanda went ahead and got a package of Luvs for boys, she was watching her nephew tonight.

If there's interest I'll continue.

• Like 1
Guest Chriskc

Chapter 2

"Wake up baby" I dont wanna get up. "Come on, we're going to Magan's today" Mommy "I dont wanna go" "You know mommy makes the rules" She got a new diaper and some wipes and powder. She procedds to undo the tapes, it makes that delightful ripping sound. "oh my baby has a wet diaper, yes he does" She starts to tickle me! "Quit" now I'm laughing! She removes the diaper from under me. She raises my legs up, and slides the new diaper under me, she wipes me down then sprinkles baby powder on me. She pulls up the diaper and fastens each side. I kick my feet, and she blows on my stomach making that goofey popping sound! Now I'm flying, next thing I know I'm in water there's sharks! I jump up, damn this was all a dream! That's the last time, i watch shark week before going too bed!

Wow what a dream that was, WTF is wrong with me, why am I dreaming of Amanda being my mommy! I walk downstairs, mom says "morning" "Yeah!" "She says what are your plans today" "Not much" "Why". "I'm going to Jennifers" Jennifer is my mom's best friend. Who just so happens to be Magan's mom. Magan is Amanda's best friend. This could be interesting!

Mom's gone, so I grab me something too eat. Head back up to my room, play some video games, then I decide to go into the nursery and grab a diaper! Damn it, it's still to small, I try everything I can to get it on. It just won't work, screw it. I decide I'm going back to the store again. I walk down there, back to the scene of the crime. I walk down the baby aisle, I'm sweating like, I just ran a marathon! I keep looking around, it's almost like I'm trying to steal something. Kinda strange cause I never stold anything. I look around, cost is clear, just as I'm about to reach to get them. I hear, "can I help you" 'They're not for me" she says "what's not for you" I said "what" "You said they're not for you" No I said "I need to pee" "Oh" The bathroom is down the aisle to the right. "Thanks!" WTF was I thinking! I get the hell out of dodge, after freaking out! Man I'm normally cool, but not when it comes too buying diapers. I freeze up! What the hell is wrong with me, are these damn diapers worth all this BS!

On my way back home, I stop off at a small gas station. I grab a coke and some chips. I notice there's no one here, As luck would have it, I see a package of diapers, I'm like damn jackpot! I grab them up walk to the counter. I tell the cashier, I'm picking the diapers up, for my mom,cause my sister needed them. The cashier says "ok" I hurry up and pay. As I'm heading home, I'm thinking why the hell did I tell her about mom and sister. What was up with that, I'm so stupid somethimes. Finally home, can't wait to open the package of diapers. Go into the bathroom, get the diaper out, wow it smells so good. I try to put it on, damn it,it almost fits, but not quite. I grab some safety pins, I put one on each side. Holy cow it's on, I walk around and it makes that delicious crinckle sound! I go into my room, and lay there for a minute or two. Man this feels so good, I get up and go downstairs in only my diaper, if mom was to come in now I'd be busted! I'm just enjoying the feeling and the moment of walking around in a diaper feeling like a big toddler! I grab a bottle, put some milk in it. Head back upstairs, feeling kinda tired, I know mom's going to be gone all day. I decide to take a nap, to see if I can literally sleep like a baby. I lay there for a moment, as I drift into a deep sleep. I have a big smile on my face, as I drink my bottle!

• Like 1

Well, I guess I have to wait for the next post to find out what happens with Amanda and those diapers that SHE bought...could they be for James also...... whistling.gifohmy.gif

Guest Chriskc

"Tell me why" My mom yelled. I was stunned, she startled me from my daze, of everything that led up to this. She kept wanting to know why I had diapers in my room. Hell I couldn't figure it out. This wasen't the first time she had found diapers and a bottle in my room. The first time she found them, she sent me to a shrink. No this was the second time! The shrink did me absolutley no good. "Fine you just stay here for the night!" Great here I was at her mom's house, being yelled at for having diapers in my room. This was really embarassing, I was being yelled at in front of her mom, and her sister, and her sisters 2 daughters. Her mom's name is Ann, she's very pretty. This is a really good looking family, and I'm the only guy. Her sisters name is Tiffany, she looks like Courtney Cox,and her 2 daughters are Brenda and Katie. Tiffany is 37, Brenda is 20, Katie is 18. After Mom left, I was very shy and nervous, I mean here I was, in front of these people who weren't my family. I never felt like a family member, after all I was a step son lol. So here I am, they all know about my diapers, this is very embarassing. "James do you wanna watch a movie" Brenda asked. "No I'm just going to go to bed." She could tell I was upset, she said "look I know you must feel bad, but I don't think any different of you." I know, I just feel so stupid!" I went to the bathroom, and hanging up on the hook of the bathroom door, were 2 towels. Brenda and Katie shared bathrooms, it smelt so good. I just started to imagine Brenda babying me, I was like damn I've got in enough trouble over this bs already! Can't I just get these thoughts out of my head. Something about Brenda being nice and understanding was really turing me on, wanting her to baby me. "James what are you doing" Shouted Katie! I opened up the bathroom door, there stood Katie in a wife beater, with pretty pink short shorts. "What took you so long baby" "Nothing" Do you need your diaper changed!" She asked in baby talk. I said funny, as I ran by her she patted my butt! She giggled!

I went to bed, and was almost asleep, when Katie came in my room, "do you want me to read you a bed time story" Shut up I said! "If you talk to me like that again baby, I will spank you"! I just wanna go too sleep. "ok nite nite baby" She left, and her body lotion and perfume lingered, even though she was mean to me. In a weird way, I did want to be placed over her lap and be spanked by this beautiful girl! As I laid there, I relived how all this started. All the stuff that led up to this one long exhausting day.

I woke up, with Katie yelling at me! "You wet the bed, you wet the bed"! "What, no I didn't"! Sure enough as I actually woke up, I was wet! She said "go take a shower, and I'll clean this up" Wow I was shocked, she was actually being nice to me. I went into the bathroom, and laying there on the sink were some white silk panites, and a white lacey bra. Damn they were sexy, I picked them up, I don't know what I was going to do with them! The door flew open, Katie said "What are you doing!" I blushed and was speechless. "You Perv" she then grabbed her bra and panties. She smacked me on my butt, then she told me "to get in the shower."

Katie busied herself with cleaning up the mess, she called Ashley and told her what happened. That was the last straw, Ashley was pissed! "If he want's to be a baby so bad, that he's pissing the bed! "Then a baby he'll be"! Katie said "I'm sorry for the problems he's been givng you" Ashley said, "he's just been wanting attention, he's been jealous of the baby" Katie said "I've seen things like this on Jerry Springer" Ashley said "I don't think this is quite like that, but I'm not sure!" "just make sure you guys show up at 2." Katie said ok. She smiled to herself, no one knew that she set him up, she did the old hand in warm water trick. She left her bra and panties in the bathroom on purpose just to tease poor James!

• 1 month later...