LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Random Chatter

just a topic to talk about random shit so we all get to know each other a little more. (:

im playing donkey kong country on my computer right now lol. does anyone remember how friggin awesome this game was back in the 90s? even my mom played that shit lol. woo just beat the first section! hells yes.

A year or so after Nintendo came out with the SuperGameBoy, my mom was working third shift. Well, she became ADDICTED to Tetris. She would come home after work and sit in front of the TV playing that game for hours. It was the last thing that she did before she left for work as well. That lasted a whole 6 months or better. Of course, this is before she had access to the interwebs.

woo tetis is awesome lol! so simple yet so exciting..

its a lot easier to get addicted to the games of today though. games are fucking amazing now.

I was addicted to resident evil 4 for like years, i just had to fucking unlock everything on that game and it took me forever to win the game enough times get all the bottle caps and get 5 stars for each character on each level of the mercanaries. and then i lost the the damn thing so i couldn't play with the last gun i worked so hard to unlock. fml!

mario and pokemon were always fun too

on another note, cherry clove cigars are amazing you should try them if you smoke.

playing around with c64 (music/games/demos) may sound old, but nothing gonna beat that holy machine. started way back in 1987...

My first computer was a C64 (Christmas '88). Learned how to program in BASIC. In 8th grade ('93), we had a computer class using C64's. When everyone else was learning PRINT "Hello", I was PEEKing and POKEing. At the end of the class, everyone had to write their own little program. I made a number guessing game that when you got it right, the screen flashed different colors. I loved that machine.

My first computer was a C64 (Christmas '88). Learned how to program in BASIC. In 8th grade ('93), we had a computer class using C64's. When everyone else was learning PRINT "Hello", I was PEEKing and POKEing. At the end of the class, everyone had to write their own little program. I made a number guessing game that when you got it right, the screen flashed different colors. I loved that machine.

which leads to a question... are you perhaps fellow scener or just a normal user?

which leads to a question... are you perhaps fellow scener or just a normal user?

Just a normal user. I did resurrect the C64 temporarily to play some games a few years after storing it in the closet.