LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thank God For My Diapers

Thank god for my diapers I had a very bad case of diarrhea and I had to go help couch my sons baseball team. So I decided to but on a diaper I already squirted in two pairs of underwear, good thing I did put one on I ended up squirting in them several time before I got home. I really love my diapers they saved me once again.

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmm....I would have considered opting out of the game if I had diarrhea.

Wold have been bad if you squirted yourself one too many times and the dirt on the sandlot started looking like mud as it streamed out the diaper in a major leak.

But seriously, should have not gone. Diapers saved you, but they won't save you every time.

Not even I like extremely runny poo. Just waaaaaay too liquidy and it doesn't soak into the absorbant material resulting in a mudlside so stinky channel 4 news comes to cover the disaster.

However I do think it wold be fun sitting next to the moms and dads on the benches stinking of mess.

ME stinking mess. Not the benches. That would be weird to have a bench wering a diaper.

I have had to keep score for many Little League games when my bowels were disagreeable. If not for diapers, my kids would have been very disappointed, and I would have been very uncomfortable.