LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Small Attends New In Box!

starting at a low bid, gets peoples attention, most likely a bidding war will ensue and when the auction closes the seller will have done quite well. Let's see what the final price is. I have no use for smalls :(

Ooh! Almost had them when some bugger sniped me with 10 seconds to go. Alright, 'fess up, which one of you was it?! :rolleyes::lol:

You might want to get higher speed internet, and Google for a auto bidder for Ebaby.. too easy and just over $40 for them! :whistling:

You might want to get higher speed internet, and Google for a auto bidder for Ebaby.. too easy and just over $40 for them! :whistling:

I almost got them back off you with a quick reaction but the my 'remember me for today' login expired at exactly that moment. I submitted the bid, it whirred for just a second and then.... Please login to bid! :bash: Oh well :P

Naw was just teasing you, I didn't get them. I'd much rather have a case of Molicares for $10 more. I'm sure they made someone happy though. Better luck next time though. It wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to flip them on there one more time though. :rolleyes: