LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl On Tv

have you seen any? l saw a show of fetish that covered adult babies it was rather educational and much more plesant to watch then the regular humiliate anyone who thinks of practicing this fetish or hobby.

They do the whole diaper aspect in comedy quite a bit, but as for the rest of it I don't often see much in the way of fetish. I know bondage is big these days, but thats about it. Um and I haven't really seen anyone try to humiliate the community, I mean sure there are the whacko Godmongers, but no one really cares about them anyway.

They do the whole diaper aspect in comedy quite a bit, but as for the rest of it I don't often see much in the way of fetish. I know bondage is big these days, but thats about it. Um and I haven't really seen anyone try to humiliate the community, I mean sure there are the whacko Godmongers, but no one really cares about them anyway.

Im refering to the Jerry Springer show, a celeberation of nonsence, I have seen abdl topics where the crowd is in refusal to listen to any of the guests and rather then talk just shout obsenities.

Naturaly comedy is an outlet, I have no problem with that, i mean it is funny to view and adult dressed as a baby.

Meh, I've never been interested enough in the community to care what other people think. Its a double standardous market in which people can get away with saying horrible things about people wearing diapers, then go home and throw on a clown suit and make love to whip cream while they watch a special on gorillas on animal planet.

I don't see why entertainment has to be so hung up on sex, its really not that big of a deal. I mean we've had a long recorded history and still people are putting the differances of men and women up on a pedastal which in a way is sexism. Where's our Utopian future, its all because humans have it written into their dna that breeding is a good thing.

Maybe it was when we were being eaten by everything else on the food chain, but now its just a hinderance to true human potential.

Curses Sex and TV.

Meh, I've never been interested enough in the community to care what other people think. Its a double standardous market in which people can get away with saying horrible things about people wearing diapers, then go home and throw on a clown suit and make love to whip cream while they watch a special on gorillas on animal planet.

:crybaby: You promised not to tell! :blush:

Sadley most people who have heard of the abdl scene only know about it from jerry springer or that kind of people so their view of this community is skewd. although CSI on cbs did a ok job on the community.