LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mass Dl Friends?

I understand that there were 35 people at TinyTroys ABDL party near Boston just this past week. So I guess the answer is yes! [this statement was edited and updated with more accurate name, etc.]

Here is a report from TinyTroy copied from the ABY.com website... where the Mass hosts frequently post announcements of get togethers....

On Saturday, January 7th, a history-making 35 ABDL’s gathered for a Boston area diaper party. Male or female, gay or straight, late teens or 40’s, the assembled diaperfolks partied from 1:40 PM until 1:40 AM, for 12 continuous hours! Billed as a “pot luck” so that no admission charge would be necessary to offset costs, the culinary offerings included Peking Dumplings, BBQ’d kielbasa, a variety of chicken wings, chips, veggies, dips, Elmo moonpies, fabulous cheesecakes, and beverages of all kinds, including a rather potent “baby formula” martini, just right for bottles!

The DL’s who were not in baby gear helped with the trash runs, as that many diaperfolks will fill a large trash bag every 20 minutes or so! Special thanks to a certain wonderful mommy for heading up the trash team, and for reading the AB’s a story book!

In one room, some of the gang watched various diaper movies, while lively conversation continued in the living room, and smokers retired to the balcony. There was one private changing station, and then a second one in the bedroom, for those who are not shy about being diapered in front of others.

Lots of beverages, from sodas, juice and coffee to cocktails, kept the partygoers wet, and the changes frequent. With 35 present, it was fair to say that nobody in the room had met everyone before. Partygoers cames from New York,Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and of course, all corners of Massachusetts.

It was all smiles all night, with the exception of a certain diaper boy that got lots of birthday spankings… with a wooden paddle! One diaperboy took a little nap (or should we say, "Fell asleep?"), and woke up to find his diaper had been decorated with a variety of colored markers. A 7-way cuddle in the bedroom made for an adorable sight, with 5 of the 7 in their snuggly sleepers, and all 7 diapered.

Anyone who RSVP’s for a party and then doesn’t show up, without canceling or even sending an email a few days later is likely to do the same thing to YOU (after you waste time with endless emailing), when they say they will meet you. So, FYI, this party's NO-SHOWS were...

1) ANDY (................@hotmail.com)

2) DAVE (.................@hotmail.com)

They should be severely spanked for their discourtesy.

A host’s work is never done, but I had a WONDERFUL time, decked out in a jammy top from Babylai in Denmark, and my European Tena Maxi’s, that were hand-carried back from the Netherlands. See the pics, below.

The 5 BostonBabies party hosts hope to continue to bring newbies into the fold, and we hope to meet YOU someday soon!

Neal Barrie

Boston, MA

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm in the Boston area. I wouldn't really feel comfortable at an AB party (nor would my GF who doesn't wear) but if ever there's a meet that's a little more discrete I might be interesting (lunch or dinner).

I dont know how far Farmington and Rumford are from Boston.

Diapers@alias.hotpop.com

• 1 month later...

I understand that there were 35 people at TinyTroys ABDL party near Boston just this past week. So I guess the answer is yes! [this statement was edited and updated with more accurate name, etc.]

Here is a report from TinyTroy copied from the ABY.com website... where the Mass hosts frequently post announcements of get togethers....

On Saturday, January 7th, a history-making 35 ABDL’s gathered for a Boston area diaper party. Male or female, gay or straight, late teens or 40’s, the assembled diaperfolks partied from 1:40 PM until 1:40 AM, for 12 continuous hours! Billed as a “pot luck” so that no admission charge would be necessary to offset costs, the culinary offerings included Peking Dumplings, BBQ’d kielbasa, a variety of chicken wings, chips, veggies, dips, Elmo moonpies, fabulous cheesecakes, and beverages of all kinds, including a rather potent “baby formula” martini, just right for bottles!

The DL’s who were not in baby gear helped with the trash runs, as that many diaperfolks will fill a large trash bag every 20 minutes or so! Special thanks to a certain wonderful mommy for heading up the trash team, and for reading the AB’s a story book!

In one room, some of the gang watched various diaper movies, while lively conversation continued in the living room, and smokers retired to the balcony. There was one private changing station, and then a second one in the bedroom, for those who are not shy about being diapered in front of others.

Lots of beverages, from sodas, juice and coffee to cocktails, kept the partygoers wet, and the changes frequent. With 35 present, it was fair to say that nobody in the room had met everyone before. Partygoers cames from New York,Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, New Hampshire, and of course, all corners of Massachusetts.

It was all smiles all night, with the exception of a certain diaper boy that got lots of birthday spankings… with a wooden paddle! One diaperboy took a little nap (or should we say, "Fell asleep?"), and woke up to find his diaper had been decorated with a variety of colored markers. A 7-way cuddle in the bedroom made for an adorable sight, with 5 of the 7 in their snuggly sleepers, and all 7 diapered.

Anyone who RSVP’s for a party and then doesn’t show up, without canceling or even sending an email a few days later is likely to do the same thing to YOU (after you waste time with endless emailing), when they say they will meet you. So, FYI, this party's NO-SHOWS were...

1) ANDY (................@hotmail.com)

2) DAVE (.................@hotmail.com)

They should be severely spanked for their discourtesy.

A host’s work is never done, but I had a WONDERFUL time, decked out in a jammy top from Babylai in Denmark, and my European Tena Maxi’s, that were hand-carried back from the Netherlands. See the pics, below.

The 5 BostonBabies party hosts hope to continue to bring newbies into the fold, and we hope to meet YOU someday soon!

Neal Barrie

Boston, MA