LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab/Dl In Panama City Florida

I'm looking for friends and playmates in Panama City Florida. I'm so lonley that at night I cry. I know there are some AB/DLs here around me. I want to talk to you and maybe set up a play date I know being a baby, toddler, ect in front of starngers is hard but sweeties you don't have to be that way. I don't care if I have to drive to Tallahasee or West to meet other AB/DLs just need a playmate and freinds DESPERATLY. Anything we do is descreet.

omg you should of posted this up like a month ago when i was partying it up down there for spring break xD i would of totaly hung out with ya = ]. lol oh well if i ever go back for shits and giggles this summer again ill totaly hit ya up if you want.

• 5 months later...

I'm looking for friends and playmates in Panama City Florida. I'm so lonley that at night I cry. I know there are some AB/DLs here around me. I want to talk to you and maybe set up a play date I know being a baby, toddler, ect in front of starngers is hard but sweeties you don't have to be that way. I don't care if I have to drive to Tallahasee or West to meet other AB/DLs just need a playmate and freinds DESPERATLY. Anything we do is descreet.

hello princess elizabeth,my name is shawn and live in melbourne florida,on the east coast ,brevard county we have the space shuttle in our county....anyways i like to meet some other abs/and dls,and have some fun...i like to wear out in public and im a bed wetter to,from an accident,but i like role play or about up for anything fun..lol...i like too baby someone or be babied,well i give u my email addrres is tokershawn at yahoo,so u can im me sometime and chatt,or i have a cell number but email me and i give it to u...ok well hope to here from u babycupid76,shawn..