LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Trouble With Gas Chapers 11& 12

The Trouble With Gas 11.

I slept right through till early next morning, it was quite bright outside, before I looked at the clock I tried guessing the time, 5.30am was my guess, it was actually 6.15am. I lay for a few minutes and realised that I was not going to sleep anymore, so I decided to get up. As I jumped out of bed my bladder done it’s thing and the nappy front got warm, checking in the mirror there was no puddle in the plastic pants so I reckoned I was good for a while yet, I found my slippers and put them on and decided to go watch the T.V for a while, so dressed only in my nappy and slippers I went through to the front room. Switching the T.V on and flicking through the channels I found something to watch. It felt a bit strange but somehow nice to be dressed like this, I liked the way the nappy hugged my lower body and the plastic pants joined in to cover the nappy and even though I was quite wet I had no worries about leaking. While watching the T.V. I was gently rubbing the plastic pants feeling the thick terry cloth underneath it was slick to the touch and the plastic got warm to the touch and felt even softer. I watched for a while and I heard movement from my parents room, Dad poked his head round the door and said Good morning, Morning I replied, Dad said it’s rather early to be up on a Saturday, I know I said but I slept great and I’m awake now so got up. Are you warm enough like that? I’m fine I said are you soaked, do you need changed or anything? Dad said, No I’m good Dad last a bit yet, Ok I’m going back to bed after a pee of course. A few minutes later I head the toilet flush and then the room door close.

I had another flick around the channels on the T.V. I found something else to watch, it was a documentary about a boy in hospital going down for an operation on his hand and they were wheeling him into pre-op, The anaesthetist was explaining that he could have an injection in his hand or breathe from the mask to go to sleep, The boy thought for a few moments and said the mask, I watched riveted to the screen, The anaesthetist set the oxygen and nitrous levels on the machine and brought the mask close to the boy’s face, he tried leaning forward to sniff from the mask, Just lie back and breathe normally for me. The boy laid back and rested his head on the pillow, mask just clear of his face, I was imagining the sweet taste and the sweet gentle wind across his face. Gently the mask was placed on his face, the black re-breathing bag gently expanding as the mask sealed, I want you to start taking some nice deep breaths from the mask for me, that’s it nice deep breaths in....... and out...... the black bag was filling and emptying in time with in and out, after a few breaths the anaesthetist reached over and turned the halothane on, just at touch, the boys eyebrows raised a bit at the new smell in the mask, you’re doing fine, just nice deep breaths in and out, then a touch more halothane, I was imagining the gorgeous musty smell in the mask and started rubbing the front of my plastic pants, finding the right spot I was rubbing quite fast, the boys eyes had a sort of glazed look and the anaesthetist nudged the halothane up again then place his hand on the black gas bag and started gently squeezing in time with the boys in breaths, he will be just about under now I though falling down into the warm blackness, I shuddered as I spurted into my nappy, over and over again , watching the bag being squeezed, the boy no longer knowing what was going on had his eyes shut, the film cut to the operating room, where the boy now had a tube in his mouth and the anaesthetist was still squeezing the bag driving more halothane and nitrous into his lungs. After a few minutes my breathing and heart rate had recovered and I was thinking Wow that was quite intense, nice though, I wish that was me getting that gas.

I never watched the rest I was channel hopping again. Shortly after Mum came into the front room, Morning she said, Hi Mum, Do you want a cup of tea when I’m making, Yes please I said are you ok, I’m fine Mum I said you look a bit red and flushed, No really Mum I’m fine , your nappy ok, yes fine for now I said Ok.

Mum was back shortly with the tea and a couple of slice of buttered toast, Thank you I said as she put them on the table. I ate the toast and drunk my tea and said to Mum can I use the toilet before I get in the bath, Yes said Mum are you ready now I nodded, Stand up then, I did, mum slipped the pants down undone the nappy pins ok off you go she said When I had finished on the toilet I headed to the bathroom where Mum had the bath almost ready, As I was waiting I felt something touch my leg and looked down to see a stream of pee running out my penis, seeing it Mum threw me a bath towel catch it with this she said I held the towel up with one hand, finished Mum said, I nodded as she wiped the floor, I’m glad there isn’t a carpet in here she said.

Come here and I’ll cover your plaster she said and produced a plastic bag, Right in you get she said and guided me into the bath when I was in she put at soap holder that slid up and down the bath sides under the plaster, she used a jug and soaked my hair and shampooed it, then washed it off, then started washing me with the washcloth, including the middle bit, when she was happy she stood me up and rinsed me off with the jug, Then helped me out of the bath and started to dry me from the top down. When I was dry I was lead into the bedroom put back in a nappy and the pyjamas put on me. I could have worn Doug’s pants and a tee shirt I said I suppose you could have, but you’re not going anywhere so what’s the difference, I suppose I said.

I had gone back into the front room and noticed it was now 9.30 Mum was just about to say something to Dad when the phone rang, Dad being nearest picked it up, Hello, Oh hi, is that Sarah? Yes he’s here, hold on Dad passed the phone to me, It’s Sarah he said, Morning Sarah I said, Hi I hope you don’t mind me phoning, but what I was going to this morning has fallen through, would you mind if I come round? I looked at Mum and she said I want a word with Sarah, Sarah Mum wants to speak to you, Hi Sarah, what’s up, yes, oh, yes, could you be here in 15 minutes then, yes, ok I will, see you soon, bye, yeah bye. I looked and Mum said she is coming round here now, Oh good I said. What was that all about? You will find out soon enough.

I watched for Sarah out the window and seen her cross the road at the street end, walk up the street and waited for her footsteps outside the door, I opened the door and Sarah walked in, Hi Sarah how are you, Fine Sarah said, Mum said can you come through Sarah I want a word. Sarah went through to the front room. Have a seat dear, Mum said, We are going out to get some clothes for John and as I know all the sizes I need I don’t have to drag him along, would you stay with him till we get back, Yes of course I will said Sarah, no problem, And you can phone your Mum and ask if you can stop here for tea Mum said, ok I will, thanks Sarah said if you want tea John knows where everything is in the kitchen, if you get hungry there is loads of biscuits in the tin, ok? Looking at me Mum said you behave and do as you’re told, I will Mum. Right Dad Mum said lets go, Dad said there is only one problem, What’s that said Mum, Rusty has not been out for a walk yet, I’ll take him Sarah said it’s not a problem, Mum said are you ok with that Sarah, oh yes quite she said, ok lets go said Mum.

When the front door closed Sarah said where is the dogs lead, not so fast I said I want to say hello properly, You were just told to behave Sarah said I know I said putting my arm round her, drawing her close and her arms went round me, we kissed, stopped then kissed again, as Sarah pulled away she played drums on my bum with both hands, I laughed and said guess who wet the bathroom floor this morning? It will be that dog if I don’t get him out she said, the leads on a hook behind the front door I said ok I won’t be long said Sarah, as soon as she lifted the lead Rusty was there waiting for her to put it on. They both shot out the door and down the stairs. They took about six minutes and they were back, Sarah took Rusty in the kitchen, lifted his water dish tipped it out and refilled it with clean water, then placed it on the floor, Rusty lapped at the water, Now who was it had the accident on the floor, Me I said, I had just come off the toilet too, I was waiting to get in the bath and it just sort of started peeing, you will get used to that Sarah said, you will learn that unless you have just gone you’re in danger of a leak. I even stand on a towel when I get out the bath, just in case, I usually clean my teeth with my nappy still on too, I nodded You ever had any real embarrassing moments I said oh lots Sarah said I’ll tell you about some of them sometime like wetting on my Mum while being changed, mind you things are bit more discreet when you can change yourself, I held up one hand and said not yet I can’t, very true Sarah said, How is your nappy anyways, Dry I said just been changed, ok Sarah said You were not thinking of changing me I said, yes I was sort of hoping you were due for a change, I blushed, not that I would mind it’s just... Just what Sarah said oh nothing I said? I wonder how long it will be till I am allowed out I haven’t a clue Sarah said why? Well it’s lovely out there; just look at all that sunshine I’m missing. Any Idea when you’re back to school? Sarah said, no, I am going back on Monday Mum said this morning Sarah said. That’s soon then I said, well there is nothing really wrong with me so I suppose I should go. I nodded, I was wanting to walk you to school, well you can when you go back Sarah said I nodded, it’s only five weeks till summer holidays start, Only? Sarah said, that’s long enough, I wish it was now, won’t be long you wait and see I said.

Shall we go make some tea I said, ok Sarah said, while we waited for the kettle to boil I said are you going to introduce me to your folks then I said. Sarah said you have caused quite a stir in our house, I have been questioned by Mum, Dad and Laura, Laura I said yes my brat sister Sarah said I see and what have you told them, just who you are and where you live and that you go to the same school. What about the nappies I said, I have told Mum and Dad, but not Laura, I don’t think that she needs to know, I nodded She can be a real little bitch at times taunting me about wearing nappies bringing it up when she has friends round stuff like that, I see you must get sick of that, I do Sarah said. But I try not to get mad because that’s what she wants, so she can play up to Mum, you know Sarah’s being nasty to me, ect ect.

When the kettle was ready we made two cups of tea and we returned to the front room I sat on the sofa and said do you want to sit next to me, Sarah sat next to me, Do you have a bike Sarah, I do it’s an old one but yes I have one, that’s good because when my arms better we can go for bike rides, we could Sarah said after you fix a puncture, I could do that I said, I’ve got a repair outfit and a pump. Somehow I thought you might have, Sarah said. What about before you get your arm out of plaster, we will just have to walk I said, we can take Rusty for walks too, may be go to the pictures sometime, Are you a member of the library I said, yes Sarah said but I haven’t been recently well we could start going again I said We could Sarah said What else do you like doing? I asked I don’t know really I haven’t really tried a lot of stuff, Why I said, well I don’t play sports and I don’t have a dog and no one’s really hung around with me that much, Well I plan to fix that, we will try nearly anything we can, you never know we might find something we both like doing.

Sarah laughed and kissed my cheek; apart from that I said I know we both like that. I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about Sarah grinned, you don’t eh? I pulled her towards me and we kissed I hugged her and she hugged back, I stood up and Sarah followed we hugged and kissed for about three minutes, I stopped and said are you getting any idea what we are talking about now, I might Sarah said but let’s make sure, we hugged and kissed a bit more Sarah put her hands down the back of my pants and was rubbing my plastic pants, I put my hand down her skirt and done the same she leaned forward and very gently groaned in my ear and started kissing my neck I moved my hand around to the side of her nappy and reaching the front I stopped just feeling the slightly warm nappy through her pants, I wiggled my hand around and Sarah gasped and thrust herself towards me, Oh, don’t stop, that’s just soooo nice Sarah said I feel all tingly and warm, that’s it right there, I carried on rubbing, Sarah clung on tight to me thrusting her hips forward towards my hand, Oh! She said mmmmmmm, ahhhhh! I felt her body go really rigid she nearly crushed my ribs by squeezing me really tightly. She let out a moan and her whole body trembled and then she sort of wilted hanging on to me, Sarah was kissing me wildly now, my face my lips, my neck even my shoulders, I just knew that she had just had something like I had when I rubbed, Sarah was smiling and said I’m sorry, but that was just totally amazingly good, I gathered that I said, can you explain what you’ve just felt?

We both sat back on the sofa and Sarah said this is going to be difficult to explain, when you started touching me, there I felt it was nice, then nice became very nice, then it started to buzz and throb, it was nice, then it just sort of exploded like a big firework, I’ve never felt anything like that before.

I have recently started having something very similar I said, if anyone touches me down there, even through the nappy and pants, it all gets very stiff and if you rub it or just play with it, it gets all buzzy and throb by and sticky stuff shoots out the end, Sarah said that’s how you make babies, you leave that sticky stuff in me and it meets an egg from inside me and a baby grows inside of me, we done a thing about it in science this year, but it was about cows and monkeys, but it’s all about the same.

You mean you could have a baby just from doing what we just have, No Sarah said you have to put your penis in me and leave some of your sperm in there, I won’t have a baby unless you actually put sperm into my body, That’s how you me and everyone else got here, Even Rusty he was made the same way.

I was deep in thought about all this and it was staring to make sense, I think we had better go to the library and do some proper reading about this, this could be really bad, I mean we don’t want any babies, I mean were are too young, I know Sarah said your right though we need to know more about it. Anyway you’re supposed to be behaving yourself not fooling around making me feel all funny, Funny? I said I thought you were going to fall over taking me with you. I could not help it was just so I don’t know..... nice?

Your tea is going cold I said, oh right Sarah said I felt the warmth in my nappy, strike one I said oh right Sarah said my nappy is rather wet too, I’ve just thought Sarah said if I’m staying here for tea I might need a change, That’s no problem I said just as long as you’re the same size nappy as me, there are lots of them in my room and I’d say my pants will fit you too. And you can change yourself so it’s not a big problem. I suppose not it’s just the strangeness of the situation, I’ve only ever changed at home by myself, when I was younger and we were out and about or in the car Mum would change me, not I always do it for myself. I nodded we went back to holding hands and cuddling I put the T.V. on and we channel hopped between channel 1,2&3 because that’s all there was on TV in those days.

Rusty got up and was looking towards the window and wagging his tail, must be Mum and Dad back I said Sarah looked out the window and said He’s right they are.

As we waited for my parents to climb the stairs I said Sarah you have not phoned your Mum to tell her about stopping here for tea, Oh not we forgot! Better phone her now I said.

Mum and Dad came through the front door loaded with bags of stuff they had bought and dropped them all in the kitchen, Hi you two Mum said, everything ok fine I said Just been talking and watching the T.V. Mum said do you want a cup of tea I’m having one, I said yes and looked at Sarah, Sarah said yes ok and took the cups we had back into the kitchen, Sarah said I haven’t phoned my Mum about staying for tea yet, My Mum said why not? Are you scared to or something? No it’s nothing like that, we just got talking and watching the T.V and it slipped my mind. My Mum said well you had better get to it now if you’re staying for tea. Sarah nodded Go on then phones in the hall. Sarah lifted the receiver and dialled her home number, after a few seconds Sarah said, Hi Mum it’s me, Sarah, yes fine, no nothing like that, I just phoned to say that I’ve been offered tea round here at John’s and wanted to tell you not to make any for me there, Well yes, about 8 o’clock, is that ok? Yes I will, ok thanks Mum, bye, yeah bye. That’s fine Sarah said and I told Mum I would be home about 8 if that’s ok, fine My mum said, Mum made tea and we sat making small talk while drinking it, as Sarah was sitting on the floor beside my chair I was stroking her hair, running my fingers slowly through it then starting at the top again, It seemed a natural thing to do and Sarah was not complaining, in fact she had a lean towards me so I could reach her easier.

My Mum said we are going to have a trying on session with these clothes we bought to make sure everything fits. I nodded, so when we have finished our cup of tea come through to the bedroom. Sarah said I’ll come to and help you My Mum looked a bit surprised at that comment, Sarah looked at me and said I know someone who needs a change, How can you possibly know that I said Sarah said it’s easy I heard you wet you’re nappy about 2 minutes ago and as you were already wet that makes it change time, Mum laughed and looked at me, I was turning red, Mum said well we had better sort that out then, first. Mum said are you finished I said yes, right lets go get you changed, Sarah said give me a shout when you are sorted, We will Mum said. I was taken through stripped, washed, creamed and powdered and a clean nappy on, as she pulled the plastic pants up mum shouted Sarah, we are ready now. As Sarah came through I said to Mum you had better check Sarah’s nappy too, Mum looked at Sarah and Sarah glowered at me, my nappy is ok for the moment Sarah said, a bit wet but it will do a while yet, Mum said Sarah if you need a change, all the stuff is here and ready now, so you might as well, Sarah said I didn’t bring a change with me, Mum said you are both about the same size and a clean nappy is a clean nappy. Mum said go back through the front room you, while Sarah gets sorted. As I left she closed the door and I could hear them talking but not what they were saying, eventually I was allowed back in and Sarah was all dressed exactly as she was when I left, the only clue was two wet nappies and two pairs of plastic pants waiting for the wash.

Is that better I said to Sarah, well yes, you know it is Sarah said, Mum said right we will try all the trousers first, some will need the legs shortened we worked out way through five pairs of trousers one I noticed were a new pair of school pants, when they were sorted Mum said I’ll get another pair of them on Monday now I know they fit ok. Sarah said those ones want washed and those ones want the legs altered after tea we could do them if you want and then you can wash them all together, Are you volunteering to sew them Mum said I can Sarah said Mum’s been teaching me sewing and dress making, That’s amazing Mum said ok we will do that, they both picked up the trousers and headed out the room I was left standing there in my nappy and a tee shirt, Excuse me I said are you both finished with me now? Sarah laughed and said put them pyjamas on if you want or come as you are I don’t mind, Mum laughed, do you wander around your house with just a nappy on, Sometimes when my little sister is not around I do, mainly in my room, and if I want to go downstairs I put my house coat and slippers on. Mum said he was like that last night just a nappy and a tee shirt, Sarah said you don’t mind that do you? No not at all Mum said it was just an unusual sight after years of seeing him with clothes on. My Mum used to insist on pyjamas and at this time of year it’s just too warm to sleep in them I used to sleep on top of the bed and wake up with cold hands and feet, Mum nodded I also used to pray I didn’t have a leaky nappy on top of the bed. I never thought of being too warm Mum said I suppose it’s being used to dealing with babies and having them all wrapped up. Yes things are bit different when your 14 and wearing nappies Sarah said I didn’t mean anything by that Mum said it’s just all new to me just now, Sarah said I wish it was for me I seem to have worn them forever. How do you feel about having to wear them Mum said, Well, Sarah said I’m glad I can wear them and still lead a reasonably normal life going to school and going out, and I can’t say that they are uncomfortable because a nice clean fresh nappy is kind of nice but you always feel different, mostly at school when you’re not playing games, I’ll be sitting on the sidelines or stuck in the school library. Also having to visit the nurse every day that makes you different and seems to remind everyone that you wear nappies. I’ve got used to wearing them and always being wet, Mum butted in and said I would say it’s not really your problem Sarah but the narrow mindedness of others that causes the problems, yes but they can be so hurtful at times, sometime without even realising it.

Mum grabbed Sarah and pulled her close in a hug and I thought she was going to panic and pull away but she stood there looking all serious for a bit then flung her arms around my Mum and was hugging her tightly for a few minutes I just wasn’t there they were so involved with hugging.

I noticed also that Sarah had tears running down her face, she was crying, Mum just hugged Sarah for what seemed like ages; eventually Sarah said I’m sorry, what for? Mum said Your very short of cuddles at home, I guess, everyone needs a cuddle now and then, even if they say they don’t Mum said looking at me, I understood what she meant, I now could see that Sarah was really very lonely, it was as if she had been left out by her family to deal with all this stuff with nappies and growing up all by herself, no hugs no cuddles no encouragement. I felt a deep pain somewhere deep inside for her all I wanted to do was hug her, I was very brave and sneaked over to Mum and Sarah, looking at Mum I moved closer and Mum gently turned Sarah towards me and she threw her arm around me, She hugged and hugged still with tears rolling down her face, Oh this was not supposed to happen Sarah sobbed, Shhhhhhh I said kissing her cheek it’s ok, just keep cuddling, Mum left the room still looking at us on the way and gently closed the door.

I just let Sarah stand there as I kept her close she was rubbing my back as she hugged and I was kissing her salty tears away. I, I don’t know what to say Sarah said You don’t have to say anything I said, just stay close to me and I will try and make things better, you can walk to school with me, you can come round here anytime you like, we will hang around together and just be friends, with hugs and kisses I added, Sarah smiled, I’ve been so scared she said, I was scared that you would not keep in touch, scared that you would not like a little girl who was in nappies, I love my big girl in nappies I corrected, Sarah said I was so pleased that you started speaking to me in the hospital and that you stood up for me against Doug, I think Doug has learned more about himself in the last week than in a whole lifetime, and he was a changed person, he was even talking to Helen like a grown up, I said But he was so horrible to us and hurtful, I know he didn’t understand what growing up was about and tough that he could bluff his way by keeping everyone at a distance, I’m sure Helen would have battered him if she thought she could have got away with it. Me too Sarah said. When you phone Helen ask her about Doug I’m sure you will find what she say’s interesting. Sarah nodded; He was a different person towards the end. Anyways forget Doug that’s the past this is now, I want to be your friend, I want to share your up’s and downs, I want us to get out and do things, go places and go as far as we can, What do you think? Sarah said I can’t really believe I can have you all to myself, just mine there all the time, Well you can, You have my full attention and as for nappies we both have that problem, and yes it’s inconvenient at times but I’m not so sure that it is as big a problem as you think, What do you mean Sarah said, Can we get back to this later, I think Mums just about got tea ready, ok Sarah said, I kissed her on the lips and she returned the kiss, feeling a bit better now I said Sarah nodded, good let go through to the table.

Mum said I’m pleased you have turned up; I was just going to shout teas ready. Mum had made spaghetti with meatballs and pasta with garlic bread slices. Mum said is that ok for you Sarah I should have asked before, Yes Sarah said its fine, smells great too. Mums dished up and put the plates on the table, Sarah hesitated Mum said dig in, don’t let it get cold.

When everyone had finished I said Mum that was great, I really enjoyed that and I would do the dishes but I said pointing at my plaster, Sarah said that’s ok I’ll do them, no you won’t, Mum said I’ll do them as usual, Well I will dry them then Sarah said, If you insist you can wash them and be finished faster, Sarah laughed, what’s up I said, Laura always tries to get the washing up so she can get finished and clear off leaving me to put everything away, she usually forgets to wash the pots and stuff and Mum goes mental. Have you both had enough to eat Mum said, Sarah said plenty thanks, I said yes I’ve had enough too; you don’t want a pudding then? Mum said, Oh not for me thanks Sarah said, nor me I added. Sarah collected some of the dishes from the table and stacked them by the sink, Mum passed her a pair of rubber gloves and Sarah ran the water into the basin. Mind your hands Mum said that water is very hot, I will said Sarah, Sarah started to wash the dishes, I asked Mum when can I go outside? Well said mum you could go out for some fresh air for a bit tomorrow, now that you have some clothes to wear, I was thinking of taking Rusty for a walk up the nature walk possibly, What are you doing Tomorrow Sarah I asked, going for a walk by the sounds of it she said, Mum said I would feel better if you both went together, but don’t go for miles, just an easy walk should do you. I’m feeling great Mum I said yes but you have had a big bump to your head recently and I don’t want you to go miles away then decide you don’t feel so good. What about going back to school, well let’s see what your doctor has to say about that, you have an appointment on Wednesday. I see Sarah is back on Monday, I bet your looking forward to that Sarah? Oh yeah just love it I do.

When the kitchen was finished Sarah and I went back through to my room, What were you saying before Sarah said I was going to say at the moment I’m quite liking wearing nappies, they are comfortable, convenient and we both share them, let’s see if you still say that after having them on constantly for a year or so, when you’ve had leaks at the most inconvenient times and people find out you wear them and they are not very nice about it, I’m sure I have all this to come Sarah but I’m not starting off down and depressed just because of wearing a nappy, as I’ve said before I’ve got too much I want to do and I’m not waiting my time worrying about what people think of my underwear.

A bit like love really, what is? Sarah said, Well everyone can see you smile but only you can feel the warmth, or something like that.

What music have you got Sarah said, it’s all in that big box over there, go have a look. Sarah looked through my records flicking past all my favourites looking for something I was sure she would not find. Eventually right at the back she pulled out the carpenter’s greatest hits, you like them she said, yes I love Karen Carpenters voice and they are good song to sing along to. I see can you sing then? I don’t think I’ll ever become famous for singing, but almost everyone can sing, unless your tone deaf and even then you can still sing, just not very well. Can you sing I said, I could years ago I was in the choir at school, I see, but I can’t really say that I’ve ever tried to sing, not seriously for years Sarah said, Now I find that rather strange I said, why? Sarah said, because I often sing, not just because I want to I just comes out, I think of a song in my head and try to sing it, happens all the time. Can you play any musical instruments I said, no Sarah said I started taking piano lessons years ago but that never went far, what about you, no I always fancied the guitar but never put any effort into it, so no, and I often wish I had though. Sarah have you ever heard a piece of music and it don’t matter what it is, it could be classical, pop, country or folk that just clicks in your head and it makes you feel good, I mean you listen to it over and over again till you know it well, you can sing it if it has words, you take it to bits when you hear it, you know what instruments play what bits, No not really, I hear stuff I like now and then and then move on to the next song Sarah said, I think you are missing something there but it takes all sorts, Have you ever seen a band play live, I have several times and I think it make their music even more special if you liked them in the first place. No not yet Sarah said.

What I’m looking for is something you have done or thought about trying that we both can share and try together, Sarah looked blank, There must be something you have seen that you have though I would like a go at that, I mean I like music, my bike, mechanical things, I want a motor bike when I’m old enough and I want to learn how to drive any of them excite you?

Sarah looked a bit hurt, you must think I’m a right bore now, a right bore that’s done nothing and is into nothing, Help I said, What Sarah said, just try and help me here, I like you a lot I want to do things with you, but I don’t want to drag you around doing stuff I like if you don’t like doing them, Well we will just have to try something’s and I will tell you if I like them Sarah said. I don’t seem to have the chances you’ve had to try all these things yet so far I can ride a bike, Ok I said we will leave that there for now, I would like to think you thought there was more to life than leaving school getting married and having a house and kids straight off, I mean surely you can have some fun along the way.

Mum knocked at the door and said Sarah it’s ten to eight, oh right I had better go home, What time are you coming round tomorrow I said What time do you think Sarah said, What about 10.30 I said I should be ready to go by then, That’s fine Sarah said, I’ll see you then, I got up to see her to the door, Goodnight both Sarah said to Mum and Dad, they shouted back night Sarah, I said give me a kiss then, Do you really want to kiss a boring nappy girl she said Of course I do I wouldn’t ask otherwise I said She leaned forward and I kissed her cheek, see you tomorrow I said, yes Sarah said goodnight, bye Sarah. Off she went down the stairs, I felt as though something wasn’t right I was expecting a better kiss than that, ohh well I just hope she turns up tomorrow.

The Trouble With Gas 12.

When the time came Mum changed me and I dumped the pyjamas and tee shirt, Mum said Sarah is nice but she has a few problems she needs to see to, I said Sarah’s biggest problem is that she has been ignored by her parents and just about everyone else too, She had had a big lack of cuddles and motivation, I asked her tonight what she liked doing, I went through a list of stuff that I like doing and asked her if there was anything that she would like to try, She could not give me even one thing, I mean what’s she been doing all these years, no fun, no enjoyment, I mean how could anyone go through life like that? Well you will have to be patient with her and try and bring her out of her shell, I don’t expect she will change overnight, I suppose not I said. Mum said you haven’t been drinking enough today that nappy was hardly wet; I know I said I got involved with other things and forgot. That’s a bad excuse Mum said, I’ll make you a cup of tea now if you want or do you just want a drink of water, I think I’ll have a drink of water before I go to bed that should have me nicely soaked by morning. Ok Mum said, it sounds a bit silly but you don’t want nappy rash it’s not pleasant. I know I said I had a bit while in hospital but Sharon sorted it out. Go get that drink then Mum said.

When I got to bed I was lying thinking about the day’s events, the fun with Sarah when Mum and Dad were out, the talk with Sarah later on, I was worried that she would not come round in the morning, She didn’t seem pleased when she left me tonight, No doubt find out tomorrow.

I woke very early, first thing I noticed was that my nappy was very warm I guessed I had just missed a large wetting, I checked around the plastic pants with my hand, making sure I was not leaking, it was ok, I was going to try and get some more sleep but I was slightly aroused from touching the plastic pants and the warm feeling inside the nappy. I put my hand on the front and felt my penis rise, It managed to reach full erection without getting trapped in the nappy, I started rubbing, very gently at first then as I could feel the tingling, getting faster, I gasped as the first spurt hit the nappy then lay as the throbbing in my lions gradually declined. I felt happy, satisfied and slightly out of breath.

Lying there I started thinking about Sarah, I wonder if she will come round this morning, I might have hurt her feelings last night by going on at her, I wonder if she will phone and make an excuse, or worst still just do nothing, Well time would tell. Mum knocked gently on the room door and said quietly are you awake? Come in I said Mum appeared round the door, I was up for the toilet and heard you moving around, are you all right? Yeah I’m fine but I won’t be going back to sleep, I’m wide awake now. Well you might as well get up and watch T.V. I was going to do that, ok Mum said is your nappy ok for now, yes I said its fine, Ok, and I’m off back to bed for a while, ok Mum.

I got myself into the sitting position on my bed and then stood up, I felt myself wetting again and watched in the mirror as the front of the nappy got a dark colour and it spread throughout the nappy, a small pool formed in the pants between my legs, I sat on the bed and slowly reclined and waited a few minutes as it soaked into the nappy back, I stood up still watching in the mirror all the pee had gone , but the nappy was defiantly soaked, I could tell that from its weight, I doubt it will take another wetting I thought, should I ask Mum for a change or just wait till she gets up and go to the toilet then a bath then get changed, This would be easier if I could change myself. I decided to wait till mum got up so went through to the front room and put the T.V. on I flicked through the channels there was not a lot on, so I decided I would go to the kitchen and make a cup of tea.

I filled the kettle and made my cup ready, I was aware of the fact that I was standing in our kitchen dressed only in a nappy and my slippers, it felt strange, I noticed in the reflection on the cooker door that the nappy had taken on a saggy droopy shape at the bottom and was pressing on the pants making a shape that only a very wet terry nappy could make. But it felt good, good in a comfortable, safe sort of way, the kettle boiled an switched itself off, I poured the water and then stirred the cup fished the tea bag out and added milk, I then set off back to the front room. I was still flicking through the channels on the T.V. looking for something to watch, When Mum appeared again, I can’t sleep either, so I’ve got up, what you watching, nothing I said, can’t find anything of interest. Do you want a bath, yes I said but I want on the toilet first, ok come through to your room and I will take that nappy off it looks wet, soaked I said, ok Mum said , I climbed up on the changing table and Mum said ok lift up, I said hold on a minute, I think I’m ........ oh yes I am peeing, Mum stood and watched as the pee ran around the nappy and said that was good timing, you nearly got me or the floor, yes I said be careful that nappy is now swimming, it’s ok Mum said that’s what they are for. Lift up, Oh dear, Mum said you have a big puddle in your plastic pants, just waiting to leak everywhere, she took a clean nappy and spread it under me and folded the waist band of the plastic pants down, all the liquid ran out the top and into the nappy, ok let’s go for it, she said pulling the pants down to my knees the quickly pulling the pins dropping the nappy and giving me a quick wipe with a dry part of the second nappy, right your good to go she said pulling the very wet pants off my feet. I trailed through to the toilet and Mum tidied up, putting the nappy in the washing machine and the pants in the basket, she added a few more wet nappies to the machine and set it off, then went to the bathroom to run the bath.

I met her in the bathroom when I had finished, she put the plastic bad on my plaster, help me into the bath and washed me, then dried me, brushed my hair and then we went back to my room. When I had my nappy on; she dressed me with a pair of new trousers a new tee shirt and my shoes. There you go and done and dusted, thanks I said, do you want toast and tea? Yes that’s fine I said, ok, I’ll just tidy up in here I’ll bring it through to the front room. When I got to the front room, Dad was in there already, Good morning, Hi Dad I said, I didn’t recognise you then, with your clothes on, I laughed. Dad said this telly is rubbish on a Sunday morning; Tell me about it I said.

Rusty appeared with his ball in his mouth and after a big stretch came over to me, dropped his ball and started wagging his tail and looking at me expectantly, I grabbed the ball and rolled it along the floor out the door along the hall into the kitchen an Rusty was in hot pursuit, nearly knocking Mum over as he rushed passed. Hey you pest Mum said, Rusty took no notice. He just caught up with the ball and u-turned back past Mum and back to me. Standing in front of me wagging his tail and nodding his head with the ball in his mouth. I threw the ball several times and Mum said can you stop that now; I’m waiting to fetch this tray through, ok I said. Mum came through put the tray on the coffee table and handed Dad a plate of toast them me mine and handed out the teas.

After we had finished, Mum said to Dad what are you doing today, I was thinking of taking the car through the car wash and then calling into the diy shop to pick up a few things, I see Mum said, why did you have anything else planned, no not really Mum said would you call by the shop and pick me a few things up on the way back? Yes I can Dad said. I looked at the clock 9.45 it said. Not long now I thought, I’ll see if Sarah comes round, I looked outside another nice day; the street was just starting to get busy with people going out and coming back. Suddenly the phone rang; here we go I thought, what’s the excuse? Dad picked the phone up and after saying the number, Hi Sarah , no he’s here, hang on, he passed the phone to me, Hi, No, been up a while, ready to go, fed watered dressed, no, yes, ok, right see you shortly. I gave the phone back to Dad he replaced the receiver. Sarah said she was ready and bored sitting waiting so she is coming round now, ok Dad said.

I watched for Sarah crossing the main road and walk up the street, she had a long dress on again a different top and her hair up, she looked nice, mind you I always thought she looked ok. As I went to open the door Rusty was standing beside me and when he heard Sarah’s footsteps on the stairs he started wagging his tail, you know who that is boy, don’t you, Rusty’s tail got faster.

When Sarah got to the landing I had the door open and when she seen me come over and kissed me on the lips, I hugged her returned the kiss and got a big hug, then Sarah said hello Rusty, Rusty wagged his tail and licked Sarah’s hand. Come In I said. I asked Sarah if she would like tea or anything, No thanks I’ve just had my breakfast she said. Morning Sarah Mum said, Good morning said Sarah.

I think that means we are ready to go then, Mum said you can go my lad after you have had a large drink of water, I looked at her, Mum said you know your supposed to drink plenty anyways if you don’t remember to come back in a reasonable time, your nappy will remind you, I took the glass of water and finished it, Sarah said can I have a drink too, I looked at her and she said, well it won’t do me any harm either. Mum said you both better remember the time then and be back here soon enough, Yes Mum I said, Sarah nodded. I lifted Rusty’s lead from the hook and was going to shout of him and realised he was standing waiting to get it clipped to his collar. Sarah was laughing at him; He knew that was going to happen ages ago, he reads my mind. Mum said of course he does he’s not daft you know. I turned towards the door, Sarah said will Rusty walk with me, he will I said why? Because you’ve only got one arm and if you trip or fall you will have no hands left to save yourself, ok you take him then. Both of you be careful Mum said, we will I replied and we and started for the door, Sarah followed with Rusty. We made our way down the stairs and into the street, Rusty amazed me by walking very nicely beside Sarah, no pulling or stopping to sniff just walking beside her.

I’ve got something to tell you Sarah said Oh I said; I hope it’s something good. Its ok she said. Helen phoned me last night asking if I had forgotten about her, I said no of course I haven’t, and we had such a good chat, About me I suppose I said well yes but not only about you, all sorts of things really but Helen was asking how you were doing, How’s her ear I said, well they think it has gone ok, but they are waiting for the results of the hearing tests to be sure. I nodded She was asking if we could go round to her house next Sunday afternoon for dinner and a chat, I said we as in both of us, yes she said, she was on the phone for over an hour and still had not got through everything she had to say, mind you she did tell me a few interesting things, I blushed and said I’ll bet she did. Apparently you were a good boy and stayed with her when she was feeling sick after the operation and kept her company too, She was asking how thing with us were going and what we had been doing. I said and how are things going between us, you were in a bit of a mood when you left last night, Yes I was, but it was not really your fault, it was mine, I’m sorry, What was wrong, oh you just reminded me of how since I was six I haven’t done anything with my life, how I have no interests no hobbies and I felt it all when you were talking to me last night. Not your fault, honestly, but I will try anything you suggest I might like, I grinned, within reasons she added, there must be something that would suit me. I nodded and kissed her cheek, You scared me a bit last night, I thought you were going to miss our date today, when you phoned I was thinking here we go, what’s the excuse. I was thinking a bit like that last night, I will be honest, but after my chat with Helen I felt a whole lot better, in fact rather lucky that you take the time to be bothered.

Changing the subject I said do you know anything about trees? Trees? She said, what meant was can you tell me what any of them are, Surely they are just trees made of wood and leaves, far from it I said, that there is an oak tree, that one there is a sycamore tree, those over there are pine trees, How do you know Sarah asked, well if you look they are different shapes and the leaves are not just different sizes but are different colours and shape too. Come and see I said, look at these leaves, see the colours and shape, now look at this one over here, see it’s totally different, Sarah nodded, Even the birds I said they are varied and colourful and there are many different types, See you have been around all this time and never even noticed, and yet they are all right in front of you for the looking at. I see what you’re getting at, I will try and look at things but you must remind me and as for trying things go easy on me I’m not used to doing interesting and different things. Tell you what you are good at I said and put my arm round her, she put her free arm round me and we carried on walking, we disturbed a blackbird and it flew past chirping noisily at us, she must have a nest in one of these trees I said that’s why she shouting at us, they are all nesting at this time of year, where Sarah said in the trees, in the grass in holes in walls just about anywhere I said. There is bound to be some in your or around your house somewhere I said garden you just haven’t noticed them. There is a wood pigeon nest in that tree over there I said, walk quietly over and we’ll have a look, we crept over and the wood pigeon was standing on the nest edge and six little heads popped up for food, Rusty was quietly woofing because he could hear them, Shhhh Rusty I said, We walked back over to the path, That was amazing Sarah said how did you know where to look, I seen her fly up there with her beak full so I just looked for her in the tree. You can let him off his lead now I said, he won’t run away, with his new found freedom Rusty went into sniffer dog mode, sniffing the ground the trees and wagging his tail.

We carried on up the path and came to the bridge over a small burn looking along the burn I said look Sarah a duck with ducklings there she was swimming along with six yellow and black coloured offspring in tow. Do they nest Sarah said, yes they do but not up trees I said, her nest will have been in the long grass somewhere around here. There will be birds, mice, rats and all kinds of creatures watching us right at this moment I said. There might even be small fish in that burn I said and frogs, toads all sorts of insects too. But we are in the middle of Glasgow Sarah said not out in the country, it makes no difference to them, if it looks like home it is home to them.

I steered Sarah to a high bank on the burn side and sat down on a tree trunk, she sat down too, we will just sit here for a while and watch I said. What for Sarah said, just keep quiet and watch, everywhere I said, as we sat Rusty lay down and was still sniffing the air but was quiet.

I watched as two rabbits came out of the long grass and started eating in a clearing, I nudged Sarah and slowly pointed at them, she was smiling so I knew she was looking at them. Right beside my foot a frog jumped, Sarah jumped when she seen it, I signalled to her to stay still. We watched the frog looking for something to eat, then a big fuzzy bee came past we could hear it long before we caught sight of it, it came right up to me and landed on my sleeve and Sarah said shake it off they sting, the rabbits ran back into the grass, the frog hopped back into the water and I said it won’t sting me, I’m not hurting it or threatening it, it’s just having a rest, it takes a lot of energy to fly when you are that big with little wings, the bee walked down my arm onto my hand, feeling the warmth of my hand it stopped still for a second and then carried on walking around in my hand, I said to Sarah look closely at its feet you can see the pollen that it’s been collecting on its feet Sarah came as close as she dared, The bee sat perfectly still as Sarah looked, he’s probably been out since sunrise collection, no wonder he’s tired, Did you know if it wasn’t for these guys here and other insects there would be no flowers, the carry the pollen around with them and because they cross pollinate between the plants and flowers the plants survive year after year. So no bees no flowers and plants I said. The bee took that as its queue to take off on its endless search; Sarah said I’ve never seen one of those that close before they are all hairy on their body’s yes I said, never kill one of those if you can help it.

How come you were so brave, I would not let that land on me, I’m just not scared of them and I think they know it, also if you’re panicking and flailing your arms around they feel threatened so if you squash them they defend their selves by stinging. Ohh no strike one I said, just wet myself, I’ve been waiting for that Sarah said laughing, well I’m not going home yet, it’s far too soon. Are you ok I said, yes fine Sarah said I changed just before I come round to your house. Talking of which I said when am I going round to your house to meet your family, anytime you like Sarah said but not today they are all out somewhere in the car, they will be back for tea I expect, Your invited to dinner tonight I said Am I Sarah said, I never fetched a change with me, that’s ok I said I’m sure my Mum will sort that out, I could change myself Sarah said I know that and my Mum knows that too I said, but she don’t seem to mind, I think she might actually enjoy changing a girl for a change I laughed. I never thought of that Sarah said Do you want to walk on for a bit I said if we carry on we can join another path that will take up back down towards the way we come, Ohh right Sarah said I was wondering how far we were going. I know one thing Sarah, she looked at me, We are going to have to start carrying some changing stuff around when we go out, otherwise we are going to be tied to the length of time a nappy lasts, Yeah, and how are you going to change yourself with one good arm, I’m not I said you can change me, oh I can, can I said Sarah Smiling it’s bad enough having to kiss a boy and get his germs never mind change them too!, I said is that how you feel, no Sarah said I just thought I would say it and see how you reacted, I grabbed her arm and pulled her to me, you are due some more germs then for being cheeky I said, I might have had enough germs for a bit Sarah said I think pee is pee I said as long as you haven’t got an infection or something yours is much the same as mine, Do you think Sarah said, well it would not frighten me I said but dirty nappies that’s a different thing entirely I said, Sarah’s face said all I needed to know, yep they are gross, Oh so you know what one feels like then I said, I sure do Sarah said wrinkling up her nose. I was I’ll with a tummy bug last year and had a week in dirty nappies, the smell, the mess, the shame it was awful. It’s not something you would chose to do is it I said Sarah shook her head, how do you know she said, I was quite recently I said, in hospital, Sharon said I was way overdue a bowel movement and gave me something to make it happen, oh that medicine tastes horrible Sarah said, no, this was a bit more direct I said Sharon put this thing up my bum, then pinned my nappy on and pulled the pants up and then retired to a safe distance. Oh right what happened Sarah said well what do you think happened? It worked then? Oh yes it worked ok. Sharon waited until she was sure there was nothing left before she changed me, I didn’t like that one bit, it was as you say smelly, dirty and felt disgusting and I think the worst part was having someone else see the mess and have to clean it up.

That’s about how I felt Sarah said.

The last time I went to the dentist Sarah said I had a couple of teeth out, with gas, I arrived all hungry and waited my turn in the waiting room, the nurse came for me and stopped at the toilet, I had to explain I had a nappy on, she looked under my dress just to make sure, she nearly checked it for me, but I said it was fresh on, we carried on to the surgery and I got in the chair, the nurse tied me in with a belt and then I got covered by a big rubber apron, I said then what? Well the gas man asked if I had gas before and I said yes, he said we’ve got a new gas now and it’s far nicer than the old stuff, so when I tell you I want you to take a few nice deep breaths for me, when they hold the mask in front of your face it always smells a bit rubbery and it has a sweet taste it’s not even a smell, I nodded, go on I said, then he placed the mask on my face, telling me to just breathe normally, I was watching the black thing go in and out as I was breathing, it’s funny you always think, that’s ok it quite pleasant and there is no way I’m going under with that, It feels as though you could breath it all day. Then the tingling starts in your fingers and toes and the gas gets a bit thick and heavy but you could not stop breathing it, the tingling builds up and spreads all over your body, you feel all warm, then you get another smell like glue in the mask, that starts as a faint whiff and gets stronger with every breath, it’s usually that smell that makes me a bit panicky, I feel as though I’m drowning, suffocating, the glue smell is very strong and it makes your head buzz with every new breath you take, you feel as though your sinking into the chair, if anyone makes a noise or speaks it seems far away and all you can really hear is the gas going in and out. That when it happened, What happened I said, I was coming to that bit Sarah said looking at me in a strange way, Sorry I said, but go on, you feel as though everyone in the room is staring at you. Then I felt something far away , but down below in my nappy, I couldn’t be sure if I had just wet, or something far worse, but I knew something was going on, it might have even been the nappy pushing against a sensitive part down there, but I was paranoid that I’d pooped myself and that how I went under.

Sarah looked at me and said, got you! I said what she said look at you, your panting and sweating I bet your pulse is sky high and you have a huge erection in that nappy, I’ve got to honest Sarah I have and it’s stuck in the nappy and hurting like hell. Sarah put her hand down the front of my trousers, and felt around the front, oh so it is she said, I was actually leaning forward trying to take the pressure off my penis, it felt like it was going to break. Ahhhhhhh! I said I’ll bet that’s uncomfortable Sarah said More than you’ll ever know I said through gritted teeth, Sarah was starting to get concerned, Can I help you, what can I do? , Help me get it out of there I howled, Then it came free and slipped upwards in the nappy, Was I happy, I’m ok now I said it’s stood up. Sarah said I’m sorry I didn’t mean for anything like that to happen, I was a bit sheepish, it’s ok I said, I think you had better lie down for a bit Sarah said, I’m ok now, No just lie down on the grass, take it easy for a minute. I lay on the grass Sarah kneeled beside me, rubbing my forehead with her finger, I didn’t expect that to happen she said as she did she put her legs either side of mine and gently sat on me, leaning forward she put her hands on the ground either side of my head and said That’s one of the things Helen and I were talking about, she said you had a big thing about anaesthetics and gas it turned you on, Yes I have you might as well know, it was just you describing your story at the dentist I was experiencing it all in my head, I know I was teasing you because I knew I had your attention, you had that I said but I really didn’t expect such a stunning reaction. Is it still hard then? You should know I said you’re sitting right on it, you might think it’s big but remember there are two thick nappies between us and a dress and a pair of trousers, Sarah started to gently rock her hips, mmmm I said yes mmm she replied, that’s rather good isn’t it, she continued to rock, I felt a strong urge to rock back. We kept rocking for a few minutes there was various little noises came from both of us, the rocking became much more urgent, more intense, Ohh I cried mmmm Sarah said I reached up to her with my good arm put it round her neck and cried kiss me , kiss me hard, our lips met but both sets were open out teeth clicked together, Sarah tongue flicked momentarily into my mouth I returned sliding my tongue around inside her mouth she was sucking my tongue all the time the rocking continued faster and faster, Sarah made a growling sort of noise followed by ohhhhhh, I just knew I was going to spurt any moment there was a bit of totally frenzied rocking and both out bodies suddenly went very stiff Sarah was breathing very hard and fast in my ear and I was in hers, we just stopped for what seemed a long, long time locked together both puffing and panting in each other’s ears. Suddenly I was aware that Rusty was licking both our faces looking at us as if he was asking if we were ok.

Sarah rolled off me and laid on the ground next to me, after a bit I said did you plan that? Well, yes and no she said, I did plan to talk about gas to see your reaction, but when I climbed on top of you I was going to ask you why you got so turned on about having gas and I realised that my nappy was touching me and I just started rocking cause if felt good, then things just seemed to take off by themselves. Did you enjoy it though? I asked enjoy it? It’s the second best thing that’s ever happened to me Sarah said, that was awesome. I nodded. I’m all sticky now I think that’s the hardest I have come yet, Funny I’m kind of wet down there too Sarah said. I would love to see that Sarah said, See what? I replied the actual bit where you come and watch the sperm fly out the end, Would you know I said yes Sarah said, have you ever watched it, actually no I said I’ve felt it but never seen it, I see Sarah said, no you haven’t yet, but you would like to I joked. That’s what I meant Sarah said I’ll tell you what if that’s how you make babies no wonder there are so many of us around, I laughed and if it was not for nappies you could be pregnant I said it’s that simple, You know your right Sarah agreed, I thought you were going to read up all about sex and stuff Sarah I said, I was but things seem to have got way ahead of my reading, I guess they have I laughed. I tried to stand up and was dizzy and fell over landing back on the grass, I think you’ve killed me I said Sarah laughed it think it would take a bit more than that. She tried to stand up and said ohhh god I’m so dizzy, See I said this sex has after effects. I’ll give you after effects Sarah said jumping back on top of me, Awwwww I said look what you’ve done now, what? Sarah said you’ve just emptied my bladder again, oppps, sorry she said, I started tickling her and she was very ticklish, she was laughing and giggling and jumping around on top of me, now that’s not fair that make me pee too. I can feel it all warm down there now, I reached up her skirt and felt the front of her nappy it was warm and felt a bit soaked at the front, we had better head for home I said we both need changed now well not right now but fairly soon, yes Sarah said, it was nice of you to teach me all about nature, you know the bird and the bees, I laughed, I’ve always wondered about that I could never imagine a bird and a bee getting together I said. Trust you Sarah said, Right let’s get up and head for home, We both scrambled to our feet Rusty got up and come over wagging his tail, What way did we come I asked, That’s great we are only 10 minutes from home and were lost Sarah said, I laughed, well there is the burn running that way so we want to go this way I said, are you sure Sarah said, yes quite sure I said. As we walked and talked and Rusty sniffed around I was pointing out birds and naming the ones I knew to Sarah.

Eventually we came past a big building built from red sandstone, I said do you know where you are now, Yes Sarah said that’s Westland’s Avenue and just over the road is the entrance to Victoria Park. That right I said you better put Rusty on his lead now, ok Sarah said Rusty come she said, the dog just walked straight up to her and stood waiting for the lead to be attached, good boy Sarah said. Someone else that comes at the right time, Sarah grinned and winked at me. If I didn’t know better I would say that you know a lot more than you let on Miss Scott I said let’s put it this way Mr Murray I am a year older than you and I’ve been pleasuring myself for a while now and I know what I like, if you know what I mean. I nodded Anyways girls mature faster than boys, don’t ask me I said, I’m still in nappies how do you expect me to know anything about that? Cute Sarah said very cute. Let’s just say that you certainly rose to the occasion and performed well under pressure Sarah said.

While we were walking homeward, I said to Sarah, you will tell Helen all about this won’t you? Well it will come up in conversation Sarah said, Won’t you be telling George and Malcolm all about it, No I won’t I said, it’s between you and me, nothing to do with them, so no. I believe that Sarah said. Besides they are a bit like I was more interested in bikes, cars and engineering than girls I said. What changed your mind Sarah asked oh someone I met, with nice eyes and hair and I think you might know her, she goes to your school I laughed, I think I know her I’ve seen her waiting outside the nurses office sometimes, you know I think she might wear nappies Sarah laughed. She might too.

When we got home to my house Mum said Hi you two, did you enjoy yourselves, Yes we did Mum I said we seen lots of birds and a few rabbits a frog a honey bee and all sorts of other animals. How’s the nappy holding out, I’m soaked I said right form a queue for changing Mum said Ladies first I said Sarah looked at Mum are you sure I can change myself you know, it’s ok Mum said come in and get sorted it won’t take a couple of minutes, Mum fetched a bowl of warm water and a towel and took Sarah in my room, a couple of minutes later she returned saying your next Mr saggy nappy. I jumped up on the table mum said lift up and pulled the pants down, another very wet bum Mum said as she pulled the pins and removed the nappy she said oh my this one has an extra dangly bit shall I get the scissors and cut it off?, No thanks I said not unless you want a Joanne and not a john I said. Mum laughed I’d better leave it where it is then. In no time at all I was ready, Mum said is Sarah staying for dinner, I would say she will have to phone and ask first, Are you putting your clothes back Mr, Mum said I was not planning on it said How are you going to walk Sarah home like that she said, Clothes it is then I said

As Mum was tidying up I said to Sarah you better phone home and check if it’s ok for you to have dinner here, Sarah nodded, well go on then phones in the hall. Sarah dialled the number and said Hello, Mum is it ok if I stay here for dinner, yes, yes, no I’ve been changed it’s fine, no I won’t about 8.30 is that ok, ok thanks Mum see you later, All sorted I said, yes Sarah answered. Good.

Have a seat Sarah I said and walked through to the kitchen, Where is Dad I asked Mum, he has gone to the shops for me I Mum said he won’t be long, Mum was putting Rusty’s dinner out for him, He should be ready for that I said. Well he was shoving his bowl up and down a minute ago asking for it so I would say your right. I got two pint glasses from the cupboard and put some ice in them and some orange squash then topped them up with water, I returned to the front room and gave Sarah one, Have you been mind reading she said, that just what I wanted, I was thirsty myself I said.

Mum shouted through Sarah have you got a minute, Sarah went through I heard Mum tell her what was for dinner and what was with it and if there was anything Sarah didn’t like, Sarah come back through, I’ll never eat all that she said, But you can have a real good go I said. We heard a car door shut outside and Rusty’s tail told us it was Dad back.

Hi John, Sarah did you have a nice walk, Yes we both said it’s been a great day, hasn’t it Dad said I seen you both walking with Rusty on your way back from the nature walk dad said, I went past in the car but you were too busy talking to notice. Oh right I said, your right we didn’t see you.

Mum shouted do you two want to wash your hands tea is nearly ready here, I lead Sarah to the bathroom and filled the sink with warm water, I let Sarah wash her hands and said this is a bit difficult, come here let me do it Sarah said, she also dried my hands with the towel for me. Thanks I said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek. That’s ok she said.

We both went to the table in the kitchen and Mum was just finishing dishing up, she put three huge loaded plates on the table and said get stuck in you two, she shouted Dad through for his too. I ate till it was all gone and said Mum that was great, I was ready for it too, Sarah are you struggling with yours, I am she said, I don’t eat as fast as you and there is far too much on here for me. Mum said just eat till you’ve had enough then leave the rest. Sarah carried on eating. After yea Sarah ignored Mum and washed all the dishes and the pots and cooking stuff, Mum dried and put them away.

Sarah and I retired to my bedroom, let’s get on the bed and lie down I said I’m stuffed, I’m not surprised Sarah said you ate that dinner like you had not seen food for a week, I know I said you couldn’t take me anywhere, Sarah laughed You do know that I’m back at school tomorrow Sarah said, Oh yes I forget about that I said so had I till just then Sarah said I might be back next week though I said, Are you allowed out at night after school? I said yes after I’ve done any homework Sarah said, but I’ve got to be in before 8.30 on a school night, I will come round to your house tomorrow night then I said, if that’s ok. Yeah no problem, just make it after 6 if you would give me a chance to do any stuff I have to, ok I said.

I will get to meet your folks and your sister, Sarah laughed meeting Mum and Dad will be ok I’m sure but Laura is bound to have something to say, always has. I look out for that then I said. We talked about Helen and Doug, Sarah said the Doug had come on to Helen really strongly after you left and Helen said look Doug, you have a lot of amends to make in my book for the way you behaved last week and I wouldn’t even consider going out with you so why don’t you quit while we are still speaking. Ouch poor Doug I said Poor Doug nowt Sarah said He worked hard for that, I suppose he did I said.

We talked about water; I said to Sarah can you swim? Yes I can Sarah said but never went much after learned to we could go to the swimming baths I said I can but you can’t Sarah said pointing at the plaster, Oh I forgot about that I said I thought you had when you suggested it Sarah said. How about going to library tomorrow night I said, we can do that if you want Sarah said, Golly look at the time Sarah said it had gone 8 o’clock sheesh that was a fast day I said too fast Sarah said. Apparently I can walk you home tonight I said can you kind sir Sarah said we get yourself ready cause I’ve got to go, ok we will Take Rusty he will think it’s his birthday out twice in one day, ok Sarah said. Goodbyes were said and we left the house.

Walking round to Sarah’s house She had Rusty on his lead so we could hold hands while we walked, very soon we were at Sarah’s house, we that didn’t take long did it, No not nearly long enough Sarah said There was a red triumph 2000 parked outside all shiny and looks as though it had just been washed and polished, I looked at it and said that’s a nice car, it’s the posh model the TC with all the extras, Whatever Sarah said I do know it’s my Dads pride and joy he’s always polishing and washing it and you should hear the carry on if we get it dirty or make the windows in the back dirty, I can imagine that I said it’s only a year old if that I said, 6 may be 7 months he’s had it, it was only last month he took the plastic covers off the seats Sarah said. Look I’d better go in its nearly 8.30 Sarah said, I leaned forward and put my arm around Sarah she put both arms around me and we kissed Passionately and I notice a little face at the top bedroom window watching us, Your sister just seen that kiss I said I don’t care Sarah said I got the kiss not her that’s all that matters, ok see you tomorrow night I said you will Sarah said goodnight, sweet dreams, you too I said, bye, bye Sarah said as she passed Rusty’s lead to me. We set off for home.

On the way over to our street who is coming the other way but George and Malcolm. Look who it is George said they must have let him out or he’s escaped Mal said. Hi guys how you doing I said, oh ok Mal said we’ve just been up to Robert Shorts house and we are now on the way home, School in the morning, When you coming back to school anyway George said may be next week I said all depend on what the doc says on Wednesday, Right Where have you been then, I have just walked Sarah back home, now I’m off home too, If we had of known you were home we would have come up for a visit Mal said well you know where I am just pop up ok, Yeah will do George said right be better be off Mal said before the send out a searching party, yeah me too I said Good to see you guys, catch up soon ok, Yeah sure will, Night, night the both said.