LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Th Trouble With Gas 10

jbz2079

The Trouble With Gas 10.

I woke and it was very light outside, with thin white wispy clouds, going to be another nice day I though, I was lying trying to work out what time it was, there was nothing moving on the ward so it must be before 6 o’clock. I was trying to work out if the nappy was wet and how wet when I added to it, aww well be getting changed shortly anyway I though. I got out of bed and as soon as I stood up I wet some more, I looked in the mirror on the bedside cabinet and could see that the plastic pants had a small puddle of urine lying in the bottom, I must be soaked I though, wondering if I should press the buzzer for the nurse.

Just Then Alison looked in and said Morning, I see your awake yes and rather wet I said, so I can see she said looking at the pants, If you get back on the bed and slowly lie down that will soak away to the back of the nappy and I will be back quick, ok? Yes ok I replied. Getting carefully back onto the bed I lay down, and waited.

Alison came in with the trolley, as she got close she said you just want your money’s worth out of me before you go, don’t you? I guess I do Alison, I was wondering whether to press the buzzer or not when you came in, I had just wet and wet again when I stood up, I reckon that’s what caused the puddle, I see. No matter said Alison, that’s what they are for and it’s not as though you have a choice. Talking of choice can I use the toilet before you put another nappy on? Of course Alison said is it right now you need or can you wait till I’ve washed you, it can wait I said, Good , Let’s get started then. Lift up Alison said as she slipped the sheet under and pulled the plastic pants down, then she removed the wet nappy and started to wash me, That nappy was quite wet but it wasn’t soaked, you must have wet a lot quickly., I seem to be good at that I said Right put your pyjama’s back on and go to the toilet, don’t hang around on the way back we don’t want a puddle in the hall. Ok I said. On the way back to the ward I met Helen heading to the toilet, Morning I said, Good Morning John, up early I see, yes rather, did you get any sleep, I did I said surprised myself, What about you?, I did sleep a bit, but I woke up a few times because I had rolled on to my side and squashed my sore ear. Ouch I said look I am going to have to go I haven’t any protection on and I don’t want to pee myself in the hall, Ok said Helen I will see you at breakfast. You Will I said. And headed back to my room.

Sharon came in the room and said good morning, Hi I said are you running around without a nappy on, Yes I said I have just been to the toilet, I see have you been washed, yes I said ok let’s get you covered up then before something not totally unexpected happens. When I was back in a nappy and my pyjama’s on, Sharon said you will need to get into your clothes after breakfast before your parents come for you, I was thinking about that and if the trousers my Mum brought will fit me over this nappy. That’s a good point; I never even thought of that, do you want to try them now? Might be a good Idea I said, Right we better be quick then because it’s nearly breakfast time. I took the bag out of the cabinet and tipped it out on to the bed, There was sock’s underpants, hold on underpants? Guess we can delete them, a tee shirt, jumper, trousers, my training shoes that I was wearing when I was brought in. I gave the trousers to Sharon, by this time we were both making doubtful looking faces. While I was sitting she threaded my legs into the trousers, Stand up she said, I got to my feet and said I don’t think this is going to work, Sharon pulled the trousers up and the covered most of the nappy but no way would they even get near to fastening. What am I going to do now I said, Well look like you’re going to have to wear the pyjama pants till you get home she said removing the trousers again and replacing the pyjama pants. Great I said, I hope Dad’s coming with the car, it’s going to look great on the bus like this I said. Sharon laughed well we will just have to wait and see. Right you go along to the dayroom and I will catch you up.

Entering the dayroom Helen and Doug were already at the table, Helen said sit beside me if you want Ok I said Helen pulled the seat out for me and pushed it back in when I was seated, Thanks I said. I’ve just had a clothing disaster I said, Why what’s wrong said Helen, I’ve just tried to get into the pant’s Mum fetched for me and I don’t fit. Not even nearly, Doug said you can’t have put on that much weight in a few days......... Oh sorry I know what you mean now, I was not thinking there, Helen laughed, so what you going to do? I was going to dress the top half and just wear these till I get home, I hope you’re going by car Helen said, so do I, I said. Doug said I’m a lot bigger than you I have a pair of running pants in my locker, you could try them, and what are you going to do, if I take them, I have another pair of trousers in the locker too Doug said, Are you sure you don’t mind Doug I said, No not at all I’ll bring them along after breakfast, Thanks Doug, There another problem solved Helen said.

Breakfast arrived with a bang as usual through the ward doors and was soon dished out, Helen buttered my toast for me, I said are you coming round our house tomorrow to do this for me, I plan to be still in bed asleep this time tomorrow Helen said. I bet your family have other ideas Helen, I added.

I will be here all by myself tomorrow Doug said that will be ok Doug, no one to annoy or torment then. Doug looked a bit hurt by that, Sorry Doug I could not help it, it was too good to miss, I suppose I only have myself to blame for that.

Doug said.

We carried on eating breakfast, in relative quiet and when we had finished Doug said I’ll be along with those trousers shortly Ok I said Thanks, Helen said I suppose this is goodbye John, I don’t think so I said we live in the same area and I’m sure Sarah and you will be keeping in touch so I’m bound to meet up with you sometime soon, That would be good Helen said, You can count on it Helen, thanks for your company and the chat it would have been a long time sitting around by myself. Helen said thank you for yesterday and if I ever need another sick bucket holder I’ll send for you, We both laughed, Helen said come here you, She threw her arms around me and hugged me and kissed my cheek, I returned the kiss and hugged Helen, Take care of Sarah and yourself Helen said, I’ll try my best I said, I know you will John. We parted just as Doug came past, He looked and said I bet Sarah does not find out about this, I winked at Helen and said I’ll bet she does. Take care Helen I said thanks Helen said. Hold on Doug I’m coming.

When we got to my room I pulled the pyjama pants down and sat on the bed, I got them off and Doug was staring at me, what’s up Doug, Oh er! It’s just well, what’s up I said Those nappies are rather big he said, I know you want to try wearing one, No thanks Doug said my ass is big enough as it is, Doug handed me the pants and I stepped into them and pulled them up they slid right over the nappy and completely covered it I tied the string and said Good lad Doug they are perfect and it will help Mum find the right size for me. That’s a bit scary Doug said I’ve just realised how big my ass really is, you want to get a bike Doug or do some walking or running I said anything instead of sitting around all the time. Your right you know, I am a lazy git, don’t do any of that stuff, hardest exercise I get is walking to School. Enough said then, yeah Doug said.

I carried on and put the socks and shoes on, then the tee shirt, but when I went to put the jumper on I remembered the plaster on my arm, that’s not going to work Doug said, I won’t need it, it’s warm outside, it is Doug agreed. Well looks like your good to go, I am Doug I surely is, even.

Just then Mum and Dad walked in, Hi both I said, Hi they both said Mum said I’ve got a card and a box of chocolates here for Sharon ahh! Good I said I was thinking about that just after you left last night, a bit late then Mum said, rather I said. Whose trousers are they? They were mine Doug said, His would not fit over the nappy, so I gave him them, You’ll want them back Mum said, No Doug said I don’t much care for them anyways, I looked at Doug and said, You are supposed to be getting more active, I will but I don’t need those pants to do it, just keep them ok, Thanks Doug will do. I’m off now anyways let you get on, Right Doug I said if you see me around anywhere don’t be shy come and say Hi, ok, I will said Doug, I reached out my hand, it took a moment for Doug to realise what I was doing and he thrust his hand into mine and said you take it easy ok, I said you too shaking his hand. He left the room and headed down the hall.

Sharon came in and said I’ve got something for you to take with you, she said as she placed a big box on the table, what’s in there? I asked Well have a look Sharon said, before that I have something for you, I passed the card and chocolates over to her, Thanks for looking after me I said you have been really good to me, Sharon looked surprised and said That’s really nice of you, I’m really made up, but sad too, I’ll miss you John, I really will, me to Sharon I walked over to her and put my arm around her she hugged me and said look after yourself and be more careful on that bike, ok. Ok I said oh and tell Sarah I was asking for her I will, Will you thank Alison for me she disappeared this morning before I had the chance, I will do that said Sharon, Now what’s in the box? Have a look Sharon said I opened the box and on top there was two bottles of powder, two large tins of cream, six brand new pair of plastic pants some more used but newish pants and the bottom was stuffed with clean terry square nappies, I said that’s really nice of you Sharon are you sure it’s ok to take them, they have hundreds of nappies in here they won’t miss them and the cream, powder and plastic pants are consumables, just order some more for stock and make sure you call in at the pharmacy downstairs before you leave with this prescription from the doctor and pick your stuff up, put that box in the car first ok. I will, Right you had better go before I find an excuse to keep you in, I’m going I said it’s been good but not as good as home I said. Right Mum and Dad take him away.

They both said thanks Sharon, it’s ok she said he’s been great, Sharon grabbed me as I passed and said come here I walked towards her and she put her arms around me again and whispered in my ear, you are the best baby boy I ever looked after, I started to go red and Sharon kissed me on the lips, now go she said. Bye Sharon and thanks for everything. Dad will you get that box for me I can’t carry it got all my stuff in this bag, Ok Dad said and we left the room, on the way down the hall Helen met me and said your off then, yes I said, She hugged me and kissed me too, be good she said you too I answered, Bye for now, Bye Helen said. We left the ward and took the lift to the ground level, we went to the car first to drop the stuff in the boot, I said the cars nice and shiny, and Dad said you better take a picture soon before it rains because it will never be that clean again, I laughed.

We went back to the pharmacy in the hospital, Mum handed the girl on the counter the note she read the note and said have you got a car. Yes Mum said, good because tall this stuff is bulky and hard to carry, she went into the big storeroom and came back with a big box with 10 nappies in it, then another box with 10 more, then a box of 20 pairs of plastic pants a box of 10 tins of powder another box of cream with 12 tins in and finally five bug tubes of rash ointment, if you need any more stuff just ask your G.P I think you will find the nappies will last till he outgrows them and you’ll need a bigger size and bigger pants too, ok, Thanks said Mum. It took several trips back and forward to the car before it was all in the boot the last two small boxes ended up in the back of the car with me.

When we were all in the car dad started the engine and reversed out the car park, as we left I looked up at the ward windows and there was Sharon, Helen and Doug all waving. I waved back.

I spent the journey home trying to weigh up the new car, it had more room than the old one, the four doors were an obvious advantage and it had reasonably comfortable seats, but it typical low specification British Leyland tradition it was very sparsely equipped, no radio, no heated rear screen and also had no rear seatbelts. This was typical of the cars of the time it was only recently that manufacturers deemed that inertia reel seatbelts would be good over the fixed belt that had to be adjusted to every different person that sat in the seat. Anyways it seemed to run smoothly and had that typical rubbery/ plastic new car smell. I noticed to had already covered 600 miles in the few days Dad had had it Has the car been in for its first oil change service yet Dad I asked, no not yet it’s going in on Monday, but it will be done in our companies garage and they will no doubt give it a good check over while it’s in there. I have noticed it uses a bit less fuel than the old car, mind you the tank is bigger too Dad said. Not that makes much difference to you Dad I mean you don’t buy the fuel, I know but it mean I spend less time actually filling it up, I suppose I said.

It didn’t take long to get home about 10 minutes and as we arrived Mum said you go up first and see the dog he will probably go mental and we will fetch all the stuff in from the car, here is the door key. Ok I said.

I entered the close and on the way up passed one of our neighbours, Hi. How you doing, is that you just home, yes just come from the hospital now, I said, And how are you healing she said, Ok apart from my arm, that’s going to take a few months, Ok she said good to see you, Bye, Bye I said.

On reaching the front door as I was putting the key in the door, I could hear Rusty our terrier leaping around behind the door, he had heard my voice and was just bursting to see me. When I opened the door he charged out done an about turn and started jumping up at me tail wagging furiously, come on in I said and headed for the front room, Rusty followed as soon as I was in a chair he jumped up and was licking me and sniffing and wagging all at the same time, He was sniffing me all over, stopped at the plaster cast and gave it a serious looking at, then licked my hand, Then carried on with a full top body scan. When he was satisfied he heard Mum and Dad coming up the stairs so ran to meet them. I heard Dad’s voice say Rusty old lad you nearly knocked me over, will you settle down.

Mum said take the boxes through to John’s room, they are going in there anyway, ok dad said, Mum shouted through to me, Do you want a cup of tea when I’m making, Yes Please I said. Dad made another trip down to the car for the last of the boxes and other stuff and came in to the front room, That’s all the stuff in he said How do you feel to be home, Great I said Rusty I pleased to see me too. A few minutes later Mum came through with a cup of tea a ham sandwich and a couple of biscuits, that, will keep you going for now she said. Thanks Mum I said. I ate the sandwich helped by Rusty of course and he was giving me the begging eyes for the biscuits.

Mum came through to collect the plate after I had finished and said are you ok? Not needing changed or anything yet are you, no not yet Mum I said Mum said well you come with me I want to show you something in your room. I got up and followed Mum, I entered the room and it was unusually tidy, nothing on the floor, no clothes lying around I spied a few additions to my room , the biggest was a low cupboard with shelves and a big flat top, on top of which was a big waterproof changing mat, it was set up so you could walk round either side, the other thing was a large chest of drawers with four big drawers, Mum said I will stack your nappies under the changing table and put the pants pins and powders in the top drawer and before you get in bed I will tell you there is a rubber sheet on your bed, Now here is the deal, anything that gets wet, even slightly wet will be brought for washing, that includes, nappies, pants, pyjamas and bedding, If you do that it will stop your room starting to smell, I nodded, all wet nappies are to go in the bucket with the lid on beside the washing machine, not left in here or the bathroom, plastic pants and anything else in the wash basket, right, Right I said, Mum I’m not really looking forward to my first change I said, why not? Because it’s been years since you bathed me or seem me with no clothes on, Mum said I’ve seen everything you have many, many times and unless you have something different from your father I think it should be ok, Ok I said and it’s not as though you will be in trouble for wetting your nappy, it’s just one of those things, you can’t help it and with you only having one arm to work with you can’t change yourself, I know I said. Oh, and don’t be sitting around in soaked nappies, it’s not good for your skin and leaks on the furniture need to be avoided, you feel yourself getting wet, come get changed, Right I said, Mum what’s the dress code, what do you mean? Well I want you to wash these pyjamas and I have nothing else that will fit, Well I’m going to get you some more stuff like that tomorrow and some pants that fit you too, but for tonight if you want to wear just your nappy and a tee shirt that will be ok, in fact anytime you want really unless there is someone else here, Ok? I nodded, one last question, Yes, Mum said, can I use the phone, I said I would call Sarah as soon as I got home, Yes, no problem, Mum said.

I picked up the bit of paper with Sarah’s number on it and went into the hall and sat at our phone table, Mum shut the door to give me a bit of privacy. I dialled the number and it rang, A woman answered and gave the phone number, I said could I speak to Sarah please, Sa...... ohh our Sarah, yes please, that must be John, is it? Yes I said, ok, give me a minute she is upstairs, faintly I could hear her voice say Sarah you have a phone call, it’s John, followed by duff!duffdufff!duff! The sound of someone running down the stairs, Slow down girl you’ll fall and hurt yourself the voice shouted.

Hello.....John? Hi Sarah, just ringing to say I’m home, Oh good, that’s great, I hope you don’t mind said Sarah, but can I come round, I will just check I said, Mum?.......... What said Mum; can Sarah come round to see me? Yes Mum said. Sarah ....... I heard, give me 20 minutes to change and I will be round, ok Sarah said Yes that will be ok, remember to look both ways when you cross the main road I said Very funny Sarah said, just you wait till I get there. Ok I said I’m waiting, ok see you shortly, bye, oh bye Sarah, yeah bye, Click!

I laughed, Mum said what’s amusing you, Sarah I said, and she is probably running around her house like a headless chicken, why? Because she is in such a rush to get round here, Oh right said Mum grinning and what is she going to say about you in your nappy and tee shirt? Not a lot probably, Mum remember she wears them too, Oh yes I forgot, Mum shook her head and laughed. I went through and sat in the chair beside the window looking out onto the street and Rusty jumped up beside me for a hug and to get his ears stroked. I looking out our front room window you could see right up the long street that connected to our street, our street was like the head of the tee shape and the other street was about 3 miles long but intersected by side streets all the way up, in our street all the car were parked nose first to the kerb so they could fit more in if you looked to the left there was a tall stone wall, on top of this was a single track railway, behind that there was another street that was very long too and it passed several shipyards, from the back room windows of our house you could often see ships growing in size as they were built by the huge cranes in the shipyards. Not far from where we lived was Leyland motors, The Albion works that built trucks, that was a huge plant that covered lots of area. You could even see aeroplanes passing from right to left a few miles up the road on the way into Glasgow airport.

I noticed Sarah as she crossed the main road on my right at the end of our street, As she got closer I noticed that she was wearing a long dress and her hair was all done up nice, She is a rather pretty girl I said to myself, I saw her look at the close numbers on the way along our street till she got to ours and even though she didn’t see me, she looked straight towards me, then entered the close. When I heard her footsteps coming near out landing I opened the door, Hi Sarah I said, come on in. When I closed the door she looked at me and laughed that’s a fine way to meet anyone she said, in your underwear. I apologized and said that everything that fit was in the wash, Ok I’ll let you off this time, she said, come through and meet my folks I said leading the way. Mum, Dad this is Sarah Ann Scott, pleased to meet you Mum said Mum said you can call me Alice and Dad said I’m Charles, or Chas if you prefer. Mum said do you drink tea Sarah, yes, but could I have milk please, Yes you can Mum said. We are going to my room Mum, ok she said do you want another cup of tea, yes please Mum I’d like that

When we entered my room Sarah was having a quick look round, it’s very tidy for a boy’s room she said, I laughed, yes it is but I haven’t had time to make it homely yet. I said. As you can see it’s fitted with all the latest conveyances, changing table and extensive nappy storage area all the bed is equipped with the latest fashion in waterproofing! Sarah said so is mine so you’re not impressing me, I laughed, would Madam like to take a seat I said drawing her near for a quick kiss and a hug, Sneaky she said then sat down, Good to see you Sarah said, missed you, me too I said, Got a message for you from Helen, That’s her address and telephone number and she has yore’s too, and you have to keep in touch with her, Also, Doug sends his best wishes, Does he? Did you have to twist his arm for that No I said and started to tell Sarah all about the goings on in the hospital since she left, In the middle Mum came in with the drinks, put then on the table and left. I was explaining about having words with Doug and how he was sulking but came round, the state of Helen after her op., we talked non -stop for an hour. Rusty came in and eventually worked his way onto Sarah’s lap for neck stroking and ear scratching, I asked if she minded because he would leave her covered in hairs, she said it was ok she didn’t mind at all. Mum knocked at the door and came in said to Sarah would you like to stop for tea, Sarah said that she better not as her Mum was expecting her back for tea, may be another time then, Sarah said she would like that. We carried on chatting about this and that and eventually Sarah said that she really must be getting back home for tea also it would soon be change time for her, I had not noticed as I was deep in conversation but it was like that for me also which I found rather alarming, What’s wrong Sarah said It’s just till you mentioned it I never even noticed I was wet, well as I’m sitting looking at you I noticed that you wet just after you finished your cup of tea and again about five minutes ago. I blushed, it’s ok, I was just a bit surprised you didn’t notice, Sarah said, me too to be honest I said, Sarah said I could change you if you want? I don’t think Mum would be very pleased about that I said, I was joking Sarah said, but that was not the answer I was expecting she said, Why? I said, I was expecting you to say something like Nope, no way Sarah Laughed, Does that mean you would let me? I might I said on one condition, and that is Sarah said That you would let me change you I said, Sarah said that might be something to look forward too, grinning. Right, I must be making tracks, Tomorrow is Saturday right? Yes it is I said Do you want me to come round tomorrow after 2 o’clock, You can if you want to I said, I’d love to see you, ok I will then, Good I said. We both got up and I said excuse me, and took her hand pulling her close she put her arms round me and we kissed she let her hands drop onto my bum and was gently patting my plastic pants, I gently nipped her earlobe with my lips, she shivered, that tickles, I laughed as we were heading to the door Sarah said I’m off home, if it’s ok I will see you tomorrow, That’s fine Mum said Bye Sarah, I opened the door and Sarah kissed me quickly on the cheek and I got one on her cheek too, see you tomorrow I said, you will Sarah said, now go get changed, I will I said right now. Bye, Bye.

As I turned from the door Mum came through and said you must need a change by now, yes I do I said ok come on then, first one will be the worst for you I nodded following her into my room, Right up you get, Mum went to collect a basin of warm water, a wash cloth some soap and a towel, when she came back she added the cream, powder, clean nappy and fresh plastic pants. It has to be said that when she got strarted it didn’t take her long really she just hesitated for a few seconds putting the extra fold in the nappy, when she was pinning it she said is that too tight, no, just about right I said When I was finished and upright again Mum said that should do you till bedtime then, yes I said If not just say, ok she added, I will. She tidied the stuff away and took the nappy and pants to the wash, What do you fancy for tea? She asked what we got I said Well I was thinking of cold ham chips and beans , you can have some bread with it if you want, I nodded, do you want a sweet too, No I said ok. Sarah is very nice, I know I said rather pretty too, I had noticed that too Mum. Did Sarah have an accident too to end up back in nappies, not physical accident I said it was a medical thing, she has been back in nappies since she was six and she has permanent damage now, What a shame mum said, I know but it’s something we have in common Mum, I know dear she said you mind and behave yourself with her, I will Mum, she’s very short of friends you know, all the other girls her age are having sleepovers and night parties and she’s never invited, Why? Mum said, I suppose it because she is shy about being in nappies and the other girls are embarised for her so they find it easier to ignore her, That’s awful really, I know that and you know that too, but we can see things from the other side of the fence now, Sarah has this real annoyance, that is when people find out she wears nappies they automatically think nappies are for babies, so Sarah must be a baby or there is something wrong with her in the head, That is horrible Mum it really is, Mum said you will meet people just like them, making decisions about you because of what you wear and not who you are. What it is really is people are scared to be different, to stand out from the crowd, also anything different is strange too them and they either hide from it of try to make fun of it. That’s why kids hang round on groups or gangs, because they all want to be like each other and no one wants to be the odd one out.

My started making tea and I played with Rusty, rolling his ball and getting him to fetch it back, Mum said he’s never bother with that when you were not here, I laughed and your making up for it now boy.

Mum was quick with the tea and called Dad through for his too, we all sat at the table to eat. Dad said Sarah could have stopped for tea, We did ask her I said but she told her Mum that she would be back for tea, Oh right may be some other time then, yes I said. When we had finished eating Dad collected up the dishes and put them in the sink and Mum said you can leave them I will do them, you sure Dad said yes Mum said. Dad went back through to watch the T.V. I sort of followed him and sat down. Dad said what’s wrong, Nothing I said just wondering what to do with myself, I feel like a good chat with someone, but there is no one here, What about me and your Mum, I didn’t mean it like that I meant someone my age, I see said Dad, may be someone Like Sarah? Well yes I said, you two seem to get on well, this could become serious, Dad winked at me, Just take it steady and as it comes son, you should be ok and it’s not as though you are hiding anything from each other, you both share the same problem, I know, but seems we share a lot more than that, I really like her in a way that I can’t describe, all I want to do is be with her. Dad said that sounds like you’ve be hit by cupids arrow, I laughed, Ohh no Dad not love!!! I said laughing, well may be not yet but it could turn out that way. I sat thinking about what was just said and it started to sink in, oops! I thought.

I got up and went to my room; I lay down on the bed and was thinking, nothing really that solid Just Sarah and everything that had happened recently. I felt the warm feeling spread in my nappy, it was getting easier to accept it now, I was not really thinking about trying to run to the toilet and it was a curiously nice feeling all warm and comfy a bit like a hug really, I felt the urge for a rub at the front of my plastic pants, then thought better of it, what if Mum came in, I’ll get onto it tonight when I’m in bed I thought, and decided that I would listen to some music to keep me occupied for a while.

As the music played I drifted off thinking again, about Sarah and Helen also about having gas in the hospital, I also thought about what Sarah and I were going to do with each other, where would we go, what would we do, Mum tapping on my room door brought me back, come in I said Do you want a bath before your bed Mum asked No I replied I think it would be better in the morning after I get up, Ok Mum said that’s probably a good idea, are you ready for bed now, No not yet I said may be in an hour or so. What about a cup of tea or don’t you want to drink before bed, as it never seems to make any difference to the dampness of the nappy I might as well, I’m supposed to drink plenty of water anyways, Sharon’s orders. Ok won’t be long said Mum. I flipped the record to listen to the other side and was deep in thought when Mum brought the tea in, You ok Mum said are you ok, you got a serious face on, Yeah fine I said I was miles away then, ok Mum said I’ll leave this here, don’t knock it over, Ok I said. I drunk the tea before it got cold, still deep in thought about all sorts of things, But always coming back to Sarah, Things like the dress she wore today, the feeling of her bum through the nappy and plastic pants, I liked that thought, I wonder what reaction I would get if I rubbed the front of her nappy? I suppose I might get slapped. The record finished and I got up to switch the player off and wet again as I stood up, well that’s the nappy soaked I said, might as well get a change then go to bed. I walked through to the other room and said, Mum can I......... Just coming Mum interrupted, I’ll just get a few things together, I went back to my room, Mum came in with some warm water and a towel and collected the stuff she needed from the drawers, Soon the nappy was changed and I was ready for bed, I said it’s warm in here can I sleep in just my nappy? Whatever Mum said, if that’s what you want to do, Ok I said I think I’ll go to bed now, ok, sleep well see you in the morning, Mum kissed me on the cheek, night Mum I said. When she left she put the main light out and I had the bedside light on, I turned out the light and decided that the rubbing I stopped earlier should be completed, and then I fell asleep.

Archived