LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Professional Daddy In Dfw

DaddyOShea

Hello Everyone. My name is Daddy O but feel free to just call me Daddy. I am a PROFESSIONAL Daddy Dom with over 5 years of experience. My areas of expertise include: AB/DL play, Phone Play, LG play, Babification, Sweet Play, Disciplinary play, and good old fashioned introduction to yourself. I would love to meet all of my little ones here in the DFW area and am extremely excited to begin life here in Dallas. I see that there are many, many, many people online catering to the guys...but not so much for the girls. Being new to the Dallas area, I am also very excited to have my girls come from all over the metroplex. I had a very large client base in Oklahoma, Germany, Italy, Spain, Kentucky, and South Carolina. Many of which I am still in contact with today. I am absolutely sure that you are debating on whether or not to email me. I promise you that if you do it will be the best and most freeing decision of your life. I insist on communication between you and I for a while prior to initiating a scene of any kind. I absolutely require knowledge of your limits and scene details before initiating a scene of any kind. This is one of the most safe, secure and FUN things that you can do for yourself. So what are you waiting for? Read Daddy's guidelines below and contact Daddy today so that we can begin making your dreams come true! PLEASE read guidelines below before contacting.

What I AM offering: A fun, enlightening and delightful experience that you will enjoy and remember for the rest of your life, whether it be a one time indulgence or a regular appointment.

Safety and Security. A ground breaking and completely innovative "Privacy & Safety Contract" ensuring your complete safety and security. The comfort of your own home or other pre-determined location. The most affordable rates you have ever seen. You will feel like you stole from Daddy when everything is done and you reflect on the rate. Outstanding pricing for the quality of this service. 5 plus years of experience, and you control the flow of things... need I say more?

What I AM NOT offering: Sex. In no way, shape or form is sex offered by this ad. I will not have sex (Vaginal, Oral, Anal or any other type) with any of my girls.

I am not offering to host. Because I have a large client base, and some of which have become less than stable I do not host anymore. Alcohol or Drug comsumption before, during, or after scene is not offered by this ad. Limitations or Restrictions. I will respect your limitations and boundaries and I expect the same respect. Mine have been listed here.

All other information will be covered in the "Privacy & Safety Contract" and between both parties beforehand. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and we can begin constructing your scene. I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you. You can email Daddy @ Daddyoshea@yahoo.com

Archived