LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not Wanting To Get Out Of Your Diapers

Since i don't wear diapers 24/7 i do find that when i am wearing i don't want to take them off lol but unfortuately i have to !> thats just my life. But as time goes on i find im getting more and more addicted to my diapers so my question is does anyone else go through this ?

I am still new at wearing diapers again, however when I have my on dont want to take it off. There are times where I have peed in them and just dont want to take it off.

Yes I hate the thoughts of taking mine off, some days there is no sign of a leak and I have to ruin the experience by taking it off, but fortunately they are not too many days like that, but I don't feel bad tossing a leaking diaper away after I get the most out of it.

diapers just so much more handy, no wasted time going to toilet all the time, so yea, i wish i could be diapered all the time

but im not one of those that realy want to be perma incon, not w/o a medical reason atleast..

i dont mind changing.....cause you are getting out of one and into another but when I wake early in the morning for work and I have to undiaper for work.....its like the starting point for the stress for the day. I have since started wearing cloth trainers at night to bed instead of a disposable because trainers are easier to take off lol

not take off as in physically, but mentally or emotionally.

ps. I dont like staying in a wet or *sometimes* messy diap. Y? you ask? cause I dont like rashes. They SUCK!

woke up this morning feeling a little like this.

Slightly soggy but just didnt want to get out of my nappy and into "big" underwear.

But It was just too noticable under my normal clothes.

Since i don't wear diapers 24/7 i do find that when i am wearing i don't want to take them off lol but unfortuately i have to !> thats just my life. But as time goes on i find im getting more and more addicted to my diapers so my question is does anyone else go through this ?

That pretty much describes me to a 'T' at this point in my life!

Today I was home from work with a stomach issue, from something I ate last night I think, and spent my whole day in diapers. I went through 3 disposables and without divulging any further details about that, it was just easier for me to recuperate not just physically, but emotionally as well. :)

Since I don't wear diapers 24/7 either, I do find myself seeking their comfort more often also :D

I wait until the very last minute if I must remove a diaper. I'll either have to shower if I've messed or the diaper will be completely saturated. I refuse to waste a perfectly good diaper and to use it until it just can't keep my dry. Yeah, I got it pretty bad, or good depending how you view it.

I'm just learning what combinations work best for me. I have to wear thin for work but baggier pants have allowed me to get away with pullups or maybe even an Attends Maximum. When I am not at work I diaper thickly, unless I will be around my extended family. At home I'm always well padded.

I truly like being diapered like an advanced adult baby. Diapering is an emotional dependance I'm allowing myself for the rest of my life. It makes me feel happy.

Guest NaughtyAshes

....The great thing about diapers is....if you have to get out of one, you can almost always put on a fresh one. :)

I know what you mean by the stresses of the day starting. It would be too awkward at my job if I just started wearing diapers there.

I hate throwing out a diaper that has not been used so its full capacity. I don't like to poo in my diapers either, so when I have to poo and take off my diaper, it is a pain!

In that case, I will usually just drink a lot of fluid so I can use it up!

I should find a new job, and start wearing diapers there, so I can wear them all the time

I hate having to take off a diaper that's only wet or only slightly poopy when you know you have to go do something and not five minutes later you go and drop that huge poopy in the toilet you were waiting for to grace your diapered bottom... So sad... Of course there's plenty of other times when I've ate a bunch of fiber rich foods the night before and all the stars line up and I get to drop a huuuuge load in my diaper at just the right time when I can sit and enjoy it for a couple hours... Oooooh stinky baby! :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...