LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And Flying Pigs

Every year in Cincinnati they run the Flying Pig Marathon. Only in a city called Porkopolis.

But this year, someone who works for the local NBC affiliate has offered to run the marathon in a diaper if people donate $1000. Really, $1000? That's so little that it's a little hard to believe he didn't just want to wear a diaper in public . . . all in the name of charity, of course. Something tells me that Jacob is one of us.

He could be on here reading this post right now. Are you him?

http://ulocal.wlwt.com/service/displayDiscussionThreads.kickAction?as=62688&w=223314&d=530461&ac=new

-RMS

Seems like he got good support from many people for his cause. I strongly believe in the support for shaken baby syndrome. There is just not enough done not only for awareness but helping the prosecution. I helped investigate a case where a baby died from this and the suspect only got a few years in prison. The babies need protection and if it takes a guy running a race to do that then there should be more guys in diapers running the race.

first of all.....he's going to wear a depends pullup over his clothing. They never really wear a diaper like we do.

Yes, it's a pull-up, and he may well wear it over his clothes. But I still find it odd that he chose diapers as the wager in the bet. Was it because he was working to help raise awareness of babies? Or was that just a convenient tie-in? Why not run with a baby bonnet or a pacifier? Of all the things he could have chosen, why a diaper?

And I still say that $1000 for someone who would get exposure on a TV station in a major market is a really low threshold. Personally, I would have set the bar a lot higher.

-RMS

wearing pull-ups over clothes is "normal" these days, its like asking, who hasnt done it?

its like a new video on youtube every week with stuff like that

im still waiting for the realy brave ones, who wear real diapers, with no clothing and not during a pride parade

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yep, my analysis is this:

The guy is a closet ABDL. Living the life in secret he wants to come out.

This run is the perfect way to go.

Because he can do it, then claim that wearing it and using it on the go is so much more convenient than running to the loo.

People catch on and before you know it, everyone in the world is diapered up and ready to become brown and yellow!!!

However, a problem in this new world is who would change everyone's diapers? And where would all the used diapers go?

New state!!!!

Diapertonia.

It's only a half marathon. Unless you've run one, the difference may not mean much to you. The issue with running in an adult pull-up would be chaffing where ever the diaper rubs the skin.

I'm a runner, I'm a marathoner and I wear diapers all the time. Yes, I wear diapers while I run but it's Pampers diaper. Because they are small, they don't chaff me and they do give me the protection I need now. Hey, when you wear diapers for almost 3 years you get really used to wetting whenever you need to!

Maybe I'll add this little half to my list of races next year!

Rock on,

Honu

A. Depend underwear is not a diaper nor will ever be considered a diaper thus the underwear in the name.

B. Wearing clothing under your "diaper" is like wiping before you poop, it doesn't make sense.

C. I HATE DEPEND UNDERWEAR

Sorry, just had to. I get so annoyed of these situations, protective underwear over clothing is annoying and I don't like it no matter the cause. Good for the guy to raise the money but I wouldn't wear a bald cap over my hair to support breast cancer patients, I'd shave my flippin' head for them to support them!