LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Did It

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I finally decided to wear diapers out in public. I went to the grocery store wearing a mildly wet abena x plus under my pants. Paranoid as shit, I kept thinking people were staring at me and I had to be careful how I walked. One guy made eye contact with me for longer than usual. He might have thought something was up but ultimately I think I went unnoticed. I'm now toying with the idea of going to a strip club in a diaper.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Congrats on public diapering. I hate to say it's near impossible to hide the waddle you get from a bulky diaper, especially a used one. That is , unless you already get found out by the distinctive crinkling in your diaper.

Don't go to a strip club in a diaper. We all know there's only one reason to go to a stripclub: to see sexy women pole dancing. So it may be awkward if one decides to give you a lapdance and you get a hardon. It may poke the front of your diaper out, and it be really noticable. Besides, diapers are made for waste material, not semen. And trust me, I'd rather smell heavily messy than like dead fish, which semen does smell like dead fish.

• Like 1

No one pays attention, people are usually to busy with with own lives. You feel less paranoid and worried that someone will know each time you go out in pulic wearing a diaper.

Maggie is right -- it gets easier over time, though, there's still a fair bit of anxiety. You just have to be discreet and circumspect.

I would advise against the stripclub-in-a-diaper trip, simply because I respect our working girls and their venue - strip clubs are like the church of the vanilla sex world -- diapers just don't have a place there, and thus, are just inappropriate. If you manage to snag a few tokens to take one of the ladies home, then it's a different story and scenario -- Again, not something I suggest, either. Not just for their safety, but for your own.