LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Noticed Furries On People Of Walmart?

diaperpt

I'm not into furry stuff myself, but have come to understand that many people are. I've noticed several pictures on 'people of walmart' - one in particular...titled

April 28th, 2010

A Tale Of Two Tails

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

(If you follow the link you may have to go further to find the specific pic since more are added constantly and others get pushed back.)

I've been surprised that I've seen no posts anywhere about these pictures. Without having read the comments, I don't know if anyone has mentioned the potential furry connection but the picture caption itself shows no indication of knowing about furry-ness. As I said, I'm not into fur but thought others who might not have noticed these pics might be interested.

As Yvuce has stated, that looks like a feather duster, which in itself can be a fetish object, or used to arouse another. I'd love to here her explanation of how she sat down and the duster got lodged up her rear!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first one if it is a tail in fact, is a specific type. I've seen them before. They are real tails, real fur, just dyed, with a chain so you can attach them to your belt or belt loop or as a belt. Not likely to see them at furry conventions for sale, but you ARE likely to find them at anime cons and ren faires.

Of course...it could still be a duster. :P