LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bananas As Suppositories?

please let us knwo how it tuns out ive heard about this before but want to knw exactly what its like before i try it

Of course I'll describe it :thumbsup: . Maybe even compare the results with the famous marshmallow trick.

Sorry everyone! I went to take a nap, but i fell asleep and woke up next morning... So the effect is long gone now. I'll see if it's possible to try again today.

I have no idea on how this is going to turn out. But I guess that I'll find out in 8 min. whistling.gif

What??? You can buy bananas with a timer???

"Sorry everyone! I went to take a nap, but i fell asleep and woke up next morning... So the effect is long gone now. I'll see if it's possible to try again today."

And my next question is, 'so the effect is long gone...' is the banana or is it still in there????????24.gif24.gif

Oh do let us know!!

haha...I decided against both an enema this morning - and one of the bananas I bought the other day. I think one day next week I'll go for one or the other...not both...and certainly not the same day!

Good luck, TDL...hope everything comes out OK in (from) the end!!

What??? You can buy bananas with a timer???

And my next question is, 'so the effect is long gone...' is the banana or is it still in there????????

Oh do let us know!!

#1: Yes, of course. I meant the time until I get cramps and can't hold it any longer :)

#2: Yes, the banana simply dissolves. This is quite different now from when I wrote it though, because I've had diarrhea all day!

#1: Yes, of course. I meant the time until I get cramps and can't hold it any longer smile.gif

#2: Yes, the banana simply dissolves. This is quite different now from when I wrote it though, because I've had diarrhea all day!

uh oh...I don't know about the banana dissolving! That's just a little scary! I'm not one of those "Its only an outta...can't put anything in an outta..." BUT if I put it IN I want to make sure it comes OUT!!!! I'd be a little uncomfortable with a disappearing act!

uh oh...I don't know about the banana dissolving! That's just a little scary! I'm not one of those "Its only an outta...can't put anything in an outta..." BUT if I put it IN I want to make sure it comes OUT!!!! I'd be a little uncomfortable with a disappearing act!

No, don't get me wrong! It comes out if you hold it in, but... Uhm, It's quite hard to explain, but let's just say that I wanted the same effect as with the marshmallows!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Has anyone tried cucumber? Are they good suppositories?

I guess not, since cucumbers are hard not soft like bananas. I guess that would be like having a guy' penis in your bum, since it doesn't dissolve.

Although, it would be pretty scary seeing a penis dissolve.

Has anyone tried cucumber? Are they good suppositories?

I guess not, since cucumbers are hard not soft like bananas. I guess that would be like having a guy' penis in your bum, since it doesn't dissolve.

Although, it would be pretty scary seeing a penis dissolve.

You would have to either remove the skin or blend the cucumber into a more usable form.

• 7 years later...