LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Military

18 members have voted

1. 1. Are you military affiliated?

• Yup
    • No, but I know someone who was into diapers and was in the military
    • No ma'am

Just sayin... I know quite a lot of military-related people who are into diapers. Counting myself.

B)

Tell us about what branch you were in. Im in the civilian auxilary branch of the Air Force, CAP, but, now that Im of age, I cant make up my mind to go either Marine Corps or Air Force...

Just sayin... I know quite a lot of military-related people who are into diapers. Counting myself.

B)

Tell us about what branch you were in. Im in the civilian auxilary branch of the Air Force, CAP, but, now that Im of age, I cant make up my mind to go either Marine Corps or Air Force...

Interesting ! are you on the fire feild or ? i figure usa being difrent then canada !

i knew people in the army my brother is in there !

ived tought of joining and tried to get in but i failled the first part to get in nothing being i failled there aptitude test as i was really weak in maths :crybaby:

i wanted to join in and then follow to take eighter comunication course or branch into diesel mecanic / vehicle recovery but guess not

Semper Fi you Devil Dogs!

Drop and give me 20!!! I was a Captain in the Marine Corps and a designated Naval Aviator. I kept my attraction to diapers and history as a bed wetter all to myself of course.

Currently I'm a civilian employee of the Department of the Army. Service is in my heart and always will be.

Dismissed!

A former Marine myself of 10 years. Wore secretly somewhat while in. Mostly off base, but did have a few times during overseas operations to wear as well. Due to my injuries suffered in the Gulf war, I regret that I can't DROP and can no longer give ya twenty SIR! I was released at the rank/grade of GySgt (E-7).

Guest refridginator

holy shit repaid, are you living off your pension? that's like the best pay rate there is isn't it?

<- Navy DEP at the moment, going AECF... still drawn to the idea of spec ops, but I'm not in that kind of shape... yet >;D

holy shit repaid, are you living off your pension? that's like the best pay rate there is isn't it?

<- Navy DEP at the moment, going AECF... still drawn to the idea of spec ops, but I'm not in that kind of shape... yet >;D

Actually not really, there is a E-9 in the Marines, but mostly E-8 is considered top (We call them that as a nickname =Top or TipTop) I don't get a pension. I was "only" in for 10, I get disability but not enough to buy groceries with. :whistling: