LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious

My names Lanthey, 22, Female, Married from the south of England.

I first hear about adult babies a couple of weeks ago and was freaked out by it, I put it to the back of my mind and forgot about it. Then a couple of days ago I was searching ebay for a fancy dress costume and came across a seller selling adult baby clothes.... I spent ages looking at their shop, I found it really interesting. I searched adult baby on google and found this site. The idea of wearing a nappy, being changed and sucking a dummy really appeals to me, not sure how my husband would feel about it...

Just joined this forum to find out a bit more about it all really.

xxxx

• Like 1

Well you came to the right place to learn about the ABDL community.

We are a very diverse community both in and outside of the ABDL interests.

Not everyone here is an AB or DL, we do have some incontinent members that join just to get information about diaper brands.

I am a semi-incontinent AB--I have been wearing diapers now 24/7 going on two and a half weeks, I am much more comfortable wearing a diaper than I am wearing regular underwear--but only partially because wearing a diaper prevents me from having wet pants--I feel much more a part of this community now that I am one of the 24/7 club.

I am sure you'll find what you seek here.

Again, Welcome to DD!

-Mischa

Lanthey,

I'm married and my wife, BabyMaggie, enjoys the baby (AB) side very much. Couples like doing special things for each other and men are usually in favor of any thing that leads to sex. This is not what a woman who is regressing mentally to an earlier age is thinking about so that is the biggest potential challange I see.

Like all relationship issues, it's about support, trust and what is good for each other.

Aloha,

Honu