LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Littles Munches

Littles Munches  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming one is already available in your area, Will you attend a Littles Munch this year?

2. 2. Assuming there isn't one available in your area, Do you want to see one get started here?

• Yes
    • No
    • There IS a munch active in my location

This Interest poll is regarding 'Littles Munches'. You may visit www.LittlesMunch.com for information regarding Littles Munches and the official list of participating Littles Munches to see if there is one in your location. For further information you may visit the New Jersey Forums to see NJL Information to look for the Article 'Whats A Littles Munch?'

Regarding Question Two, if anyone answered "yes" it would be appropriate to post the state or locality in which you reside so anyone interested in organizing a munch can see the level of interest in that area.

Thank you for your participation in this regard.

Guest NaughtyAshes

This Interest poll is regarding 'Littles Munches'. You may visit www.LittlesMunch.com for information regarding Littles Munches and the official list of participating Littles Munches to see if there is one in your location. For further information you may visit the New Jersey Forums to see NJL Information to look for the Article 'Whats A Littles Munch?'

Regarding Question Two, if anyone answered "yes" it would be appropriate to post the state or locality in which you reside so anyone interested in organizing a munch can see the level of interest in that area.

Thank you for your participation in this regard.

Hey Glenn,

Who do I email to get a munch listed on LittlesMunch.com? I attend a munch thats been gathering for over 10 years and has been kind of lacking in publicity since publicity for these things has become possible and I'd like to change that. I can't for the life of me find contact information about getting listed on the front page.

Thanks!

On the LittlesMunch website there's a link to 'The Ghidrah' website or just do a google search for that. You can send any request for info or help to TheGhidrah@TheGhidrah.com and they go out of their way to help. Its sorta like knocking at The Gates to The Emerald City in my experience. Its a cool way to start a Littles Munch or to get one listed.