LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy 4/20

Honestly my first post was more of a pointing out that it happened on the same day just so people wouldn't forget that either, nothing more nothing less.

You are such a downer. You killed my buzz.

There are things people should remember, but there are times we need to forget.

Remembering what happened at Columbine does not make things any better. Unfortunately, it hasn't spurred any efforts to curtail illegal possessions of firearms. For example, 11 years after the Columbine High School massacre, in our country, people can still buy guns from gun shows without background checks. There are loopholes that are still open. How does remembering one of the worst school shootings in U.S. history do anything to improve the situation? You have to act, not lecture.

wow. that was all your brains on drugs.

used to smoke....I just dont like it anymore.

i dont hate on those who do. Its just not my bag.

but even if they did legalize it....I still wouldnt smoke.

problem with if they did legalize it is...there are already stupid people

and they'll get even dumber.

bad drivers....will be worse.

people who work at the dmv....will take longer.

*that was supposed to be funny*

imagine a cop....stoned.....on patrol. *funny* unless your the victim *buzzkill*

Wow, facts! This is turning into a scavenger hunt now. How exciting.

Let's take a look.

"Not surprisingly, marijuana intoxication can cause distorted perceptions, impaired coordination, difficulty in thinking and problem solving, and problems with learning and memory."

Source: http://www.drugabuse.../marijuana.html

Marijuana can cause those symptoms but it doesn't mean that everyone who smokes it exhibits all of the symptoms. Okay, point taken, but nowhere does it state that it makes you hallucinate, which is what you claimed earlier. Actually, what marijuana does is that it retards perception, not stimulate it to the point that it would cause your sensory perception to see something that does not exist. When it comes to medical usage of marijuana, THC actually retards the nociceptors in the peripheral nervous system. In order words, marijuana has the ability to reduce pain by relaxing the natural stimulants in your body that evoke pain.

As far as the other link you provided, I think that it's important to note that any substance that is used in excess can be harmful to your health. Not only marijuana can incur major pulmonary consequences and significant damage to your lung tissue, but so does tobacco and alcohol; both are legal. The study you provided never mentioned once of the hallucinogenic properties of marijuana. If you look at the data closely, subjects of the studies smoked marijuana regularly and often heavily, which could lead to health problems. However, according to the source, the results of these studies are preliminary and require long-term study in order to provide more conclusive data. My thoughts? Nice report. Needs more conclusive evidence.

Oh so very, very lame. But in all seriousness, despite what the true meaning of the holiday is, St. Pat's Day involves drinking. Lots of drinking. Lots of drinking can make you intoxication. Intoxication can impair your sensory and cognitive abilities. You get in your Chevy Tahoe after a few drinks and you become a safety hazard on the road. That's the best case scenario. In 2008, around 11,773 people died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes. Drunk driving fatalities accounted for 32% of all traffic deaths that year. On average, someone is killed in an alcohol-impaired driving crash every 45 minutes in the United States (Source: NHTSA/FARS, 2009). Where does marijuana play in this equation? It doesn't. When a stoner is driving, snails on the road complain that the stoners are driving too slowly.

Good for you.

I'm glad your reading comprehension is at 1st grade level.

I never said the AB/DL was a complete moral vacuum. I'm just saying that it's odd you would bring up that sort of stuff here. I don't believe you've garnered all that support. Those who do have humility and they don't boast about it on message boards. "Hey, I just won the Nobel Peace Prize. Now can you change my diaper?"

Finally, I'm a little disturbed -- just a little -- about you comparing a day when people celebrate 4/20 to what happened at Columbine. That's the reason why I took exception to your comments and quite frankly, a lot of people took exception to your comments. I've received a few e-mails from people who weren't too thrilled with the comparison. There was no reason to really do that other to say, "Oh, look at that! A coincidence!" but that was a bit of a dick move.

Oh, and one more thing.

jon_stewart_narrowweb__300x44521.jpg

Go [bleep] yourself.

i effn love Jon S.!!!