LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "C" Word

OK, here goes my very first new topic- I truly don't mean to offend anyone and if this isn't appropriate pleas accept my apologies.

I was curious if others in'tha lifestyle, 'specially sissies and others born with boi parts yet feel uncomfy with'tha whole "male" thingy, also hate to climax, but would rather release themselves through either massaging the prostate or such? I'd lots rather let my milk release in my diaper than justabout anywhere else, and have pretty much figured out how'ta do it so it flows out rather than comes out inna goosh. I really prefer this way, as it keeps my milk from building up too much without allowing the full experience...which should prolly not be allowed for'ra sissy anyway.

Does anyone else feel this way? I hope I've 'xplained my question clearly...

• 2 months later...

Since I have a "rubber" diaper under my cloth one that is made so that when I wet, the wet gets into the cloth. also called a "rubber diaper panty" since it is often made from a rubber panty, my "flower" is being constantly rubbed. Also my clothes are made of the same material so that I am always feeling something, especially on e nipples and there is a layer of baby powder so that the material does not stick to my little body so I feel it lightly rubbing all over me. For one thing, my nipples are always firm and always feeling the material

This makes me feel helpless since I am being made to feel this strongly on my body. Because the material is so very smooth, it is also a feminine feeling. My diapers are so thick (I am double-diapered) that enve if you feel my chastity area, I feel like a girl and because all of this is so much a part of my world, I am a "rubber little girl"

Being part Fairy, I feel things more strongly on my body

After awhile I get so "feely" that all I can do is just wriggle around. This rubs my "flower" on my rubber diaper and soon I get strong feelings called "wetsy". These feelings are so strong, uncontrollable and affect how I feel as a little girl, that I feel like I am being raped, espeically if I am close to one of my dollies. It is like she is doing this to me.

This is something similar to a kind of punishment that was used on little girls as an alternative to spanking in my area. It was very occasionally used on little boys who complaineed that girls had it easy but only very sparingly as it was felt that boys could be spanked and this would turn them inot little girls

I have this issue...

I know a lot of T-girls who can cope with their body and use it properly, but it really disgusts me... so I need alternative solutions.

Typically, diapers are my best bet. They are thick and make me feel much more girly since there isn't as much of a "defined shape". But I always do it pointing down and rubbing more "between the legs" than higher up.

When diapers aren't readily available, sometimes I can manage to climax in panties. Same "downward" rule applies. But I can't touch my skin directly or I feel boy-ish and sick-feeling. :( It's always through panties or a diaper.

But I cope. The worst part is dating someone and telling them they can't give me a BJ or HJ. That makes for great conversation. :thumbsup:

-Sophie

Me, I love to climax. I can't imagine not doing it. I'm not a T-Girl at all, I just like to submit, and be humiliated and used.

One of the sissy things I never was into/understood was the "Chastity" thing, the chastity tubes and stuff. I do this to have fun and what's the point if I can't have fun?

On a similar note I am not into the small penis humiliation I see a lot.... eh.

I don't see much of the small penis humiliation... but everyone has their own kinks... (preaching to the choir).

And I think the chastity thing is more about someone's control over you. They can get you sexually excited and all but you can't orgasm until they let you. I think it's kind of romantic... and although I like the concept, I don't think I'd like it in practice. <_<

----------

On a side note, I was just giving my T-Girl perspective. But I know this can be directed toward any sissy (boy, girl, transgendered, etc.). I didn't mean to monopolize. >.< Sorry.

-Sophie

I don't see much of the small penis humiliation... but everyone has their own kinks... (preaching to the choir).

And I think the chastity thing is more about someone's control over you. They can get you sexually excited and all but you can't orgasm until they let you. I think it's kind of romantic... and although I like the concept, I don't think I'd like it in practice. <_<

----------

On a side note, I was just giving my T-Girl perspective. But I know this can be directed toward any sissy (boy, girl, transgendered, etc.). I didn't mean to monopolize. >.< Sorry.

-Sophie

I view sissy as just part of the broad spectrum of people who enjoy humiliation and femdom, and in that same family (if you go to say humiliatrix) you will see a lot of small penis humiliation. Or if you go to sissykiss you might see cuckolding. Not into it.

I like the idea of someone having control over me, but, haha I deny you orgasm? Not fun.

I mean, force me to have an orgasm in embarassing attire or compromising situations? Sure! But take the orgasm out of sex play and... meh.

I wonder how many sissies are t-girls? I used to have some t- feelings, in college, but I never disliked my cock or other masculine traits, beyond where they got in the way of me passing.

I used to affiliate as a sissy. And this site seems to have a lot of t-people, and a very large number of sissies. Perhaps that's correlated?

And it's not really taking out an orgasm from play... it's delaying it. ;) If it was just completely taking out the orgasm from play, that's boring. :mellow: It's the idea that they choose when you orgasm... it's more like so you can't masturbate when you're alone or so you don't cum until your "master" wants you to.

My perspective anyway. I've never used chastity items. But I'd try anything once.

-Sophie

Interesting topic!! As for myself, I enjoy the feeling of doing it in my diaper. I like to be fully dressed with my tightly taped up disposables on under my pantihose, petticoats, etc. I usually have a half dozen raw eggs pressing against my bottom. After a couple eggs have been broken, I am usually turned on!!! I just lay on my bed and rub in my diaper, while I feel the mess pressing against my bottom!!!