LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kick Ass

I concur, that was really a good movie, not at all like the first 20 minutes or so...which was looking like a Super Bad kinda flick. Good action film . I wonder how many people thought of this as a different genre kind of film and then found out it was this cool action movie thing??? :whistling: I went out and told all my friends about it, it was that cool!

You got ripped off.

No that's just how much I spent on the machine including continuations, I'd NEVER spend that much just for 1 game! :thumbsup:

It's impossible to pass the machine and not play

The movie was awsome, this was the first time in a long time I could justify paying 9.50$ for a movie.

...plus 2$ for the Ms. Pac-Man machine >_>

Wow... That's cheap... Around here, you can't get into a movie for less than $30... And another $20-30, if you want something to eat and drink...

Wow... That's cheap... Around here, you can't get into a movie for less than $30... And another $20-30, if you want something to eat and drink...

O.o

What ever happened to the days when a movie was 5$! They have one near here but even where I used to live they had a 1.50$ theater. These ticket prices combined with 4.50$ for a drink are just outrageous.

I gotta put in my $.02. Kick Ass was Kick Ass. I loved this movie. It was hilarious and action packed without being over the top cheesy. A very big surprise, considering I expected another parody type comedy based on the previews.

Also, did anyone catch the A-Team trailer before the movie? I can't wait to see that!