LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Never Expcted It To Be Like This

Ever since I told my hubby about my diaper desires and we actually bought some and made use if them things have been SO good! I am so relieved to be able to have a bag of them sitting in he closet and not caring if he sees them! Not only that but somehow my husband can tell sometimes when I'm in the mood to wear. For example the other night I was in the mood to wear and when I wear, usually he wears too because he knows what that does to me and what he gets as a result of that! Lol! Anyway, I told him I was going to take a shower and he said that I should make sure I put on some "funderwear" when I got out. So I did and when I walked in the living room, he was sitting on the couch playing video games wearing nothing but a tshirt and diaper. It was so cute and I was reminded again biw fortunate I am to have him. I always dreamed of being married to someone who would be somewhat involved or at least tolerant of my love of diapers, but I honestly never expected for that to actually happen. Its such a liberating feeling to know that at the very least he knows and doesn't mind me doing my thing, even if he doesn't understand it.

Tonight we have to polish our car to take to a car show on Saturday. Yesterday my hubs ran a clay bar over the whole car and tomorrow we will wax her. So while I'm kinda disappointed that we won't really have any time to extended diaper fun, I plan on putting on one when I get home and wearing it all evening. Maybe once we get done with the car tonight we will have time for a little fun! Come on 5 o clock!

• Like 4

Thanks y'all!!! The car is a 2004 Ford Mustang Mach 1 - Azure Blue. Has the interior upgrade package, Magnaflow glasspack mufflers, and an off road x-pipe. I'll see if I can find a good picture and will post it.

Now, back to cooking dinner...love doing that while diapered!!

Guest Wetnmessy247

I would DIE if I found a man or woman who would diaper with me. :)

I'm not gay, but damn if I found a guy who would spend diaper time with me, I'd have to rethink my sexual orientation. So hard to come by people who are understanding these days. :glare:

It truly is a good feeling though to be able to have a diaper stash like in your closet and not have to worry about anyone caring about it. For you it's cuz he accepts. For me it's cuz no one will even come over to my apartment because of my lifestyle. :glare: Sure is hard being a big wet/messy baby in the southern part of the country. :blush:

Way too conservative here. <_<

Just a quick update for those car enthusiasts....went to a car show yesterday with 2 other cars just like ours. The three of us were quite the site traveling almost 2 hours away! Anyhoo.... our car won 1st place in our division, and one of the others won 2nd place. I was proud because my hubby worked for over 12 hours polishing and waxing the car the last several days, and still wasn't too tired to have some diapered fun with me! LOL!

As promised, this is what our car looks like:

1954post-6-1089907498_edited.jpg

NOTE: this is not OUR car...but a picture I pulled off the internet for privacy reasons. Our car is exactly like this. The pic is a little grainy for my taste, but it was the best view of the car in the sunlight that I could find with the stock rims and tires like ours.

Not bad looking of a car even tho i am not a fan of fords but the older muscle stuff

Reminds me theres a big local car show in a couple weeks around here also a redneck fest the same week !

will be on the look out for a BLue stang JK :angel_not:

most will probably be ricers lol

It's amazing how many people are too ashamed to be honest with their partners.

Maybe I missed something when I got married, but I thought it was all about trust and respect. Yet, so many of our community live day to day lying to their loved ones, about a very important aspect of who they are.

Congratulations on your 1st place at the Car Show. I've been to a few in my life, but since my truck is super boring I leave it in the parking lot, where it belongs.

As such I applaud you.

YAY!!!