LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I Wear Diapers

Hi, I'm posting to introduce myself. I hope you think I am cute.post-28951-12713562247151_thumb.jpg

Question for Moderators:

I want to search across state borders for a partner because I have no problem with traveling to have fun and I don't want to restrict myself, but I think that posting in every forum might be considered spamming. Is there a way to cross post in the meeting to place to search for people in more than one state at a time, or if there isn't, is it okay to post in all those forums to try to find people? I don't want to be annoying or intrusive but because I do not feel safe talking about this desire in public at all and I want very badly to be able to create relationships in which it would be allowed, I'm concerned about posting expectations and I feel like I need to find out with more exactness about what they are ahead of time so I don't make any mistake. I've already done some unsuccessful searching in my state and I'm afraid I won't be able to find anyone if I don't go outside it, but as I already said I don't want to make myself unwanted in the collective eyes of these forums by posting too many times or in the wrong place. Is it allowed for me to search in all the state forums in the meeting place simultaneously?

post-28951-12713562247151_thumb.jpg

you could try posting in the default meet up area, without going into the sub forum and just say your interested in meeting in various states?....

welcome to the forums by the way.

I would at least mention where you live, you do not have to say the exact city or area I have the closest larger city to me people can get an idea of just where I come from.

Where I live is close to NY and NJ, like you I would drive to meet someone, and I have met people out of my area, I feel more safe meeting others out of the area I live in.

• 3 weeks later...