LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[Australia - Melbourne] Looking For A Housemate [Glen Waverley]

My flatmate has recently left so I'm looking for someone to help me share a unit in Glen Waverley.

Firstly I'm not looking to be anyone's caretaker, I thought though it might be nice to share with someone with similar interests, and not having to explain bringing in nappies now and then.

The house is close to public transport with a bus stop only metres up the road and within reasonable walking distance to The Glen and Glen Waverley Railway Station.

The unit itself is a 3 bedroom place, the bedroom I'm renting out is the master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and a en suite. It has a large kitchen. and reasonable sized living areas.

I'm currently lacking furniture in the lounge as I gave most of mine away before I moved to Sydney a few years back. I'll be getting those in due course, but what ever you can bring will be welcome.

There are two off-street parking spaces available.

A reasonable ADSL2 connection is available to share.

I'm looking for someone neat and tidy, pays bills on time. I don't care if you keep to yourself or want to chat now and then. Oh if your not IT minded, free tech support is available while I'm home.

Send me a PM if your interested. I still need to tidy the room slightly as I used it for some storage recently while moving things about. It should be tidy by the weekend though.

Rent is $690.00 per month, plus half all utilities. For that you get the master bedroom, and if you want to take over the lounge room I don't mind. Bond is 1 months rent. Rent is due on the first of every month.

• 10 months later...