LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Different Ways You Poop In A Diaper Or Potty

Ahhhh I just took a nice poo on the potty. What position do you like?

I enjoy sitting on the potty leaning slightly forward so that my backside is more open and it plops right in the bowl. I like to add in some grunts then have a nice relaxing pee. Legs spread so I can get it to flood out. Someone I watched poop kept their legs open and pushed hard to get it out. I love helping people potty so if you'd like to talk to me please message me I'd love to hear from you. Especially AB boys.

• Like 1

Wow, day two and five posts in the stinky, squishy and proud forum- prolific!

Ahhhhh! The Aroma Wafts Throughout This Room!

Nothing like softserve! Wonder if I can get it to twist? Wanna watch, mommy?

I like to assume the lotus position, diaper pulled aside - and dump on the flamers below this post!

Guest Wetnmessy247

Well...I don't really HAVE a way to mess uncontrollably. Since I am incontinent most of my poo-poo just slips on out into the seat of my diaper.

So yea...I don't struggle to poop.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Get a life and quit filling the board with tasteless crap. We know all you want to do is fap to people's replies.

Dude, I hate being rude but what the hell is your problem?

I responded to this thread with a relevant comment, and all you do is tell me to get a life because I "fap over other's comments"?

Dude, seriously, I'm just contributing to the board in a relevant fashion.

I don't know what I did to piss you off, but I wish you would stop replying to me (and from what I've read others') replies.

If I need to get a life for my relevant posts, then what does that say about the guy who responds to a post that the same guy says the poster needs to get a life? <_<

In other words, taking your time to insult me doesn't really make you the smart guy here. I come here for friendly talk, nnot to insult other people I DONT EVEN KNOW.

Good god. :screwy:

I guess the battle is on!!! :boxing::boxing::boxing:

• Like 1

Ahhhh I just took a nice poo on the potty. What position do you like?

I enjoy sitting on the potty leaning slightly forward so that my backside is more open and it plops right in the bowl. I like to add in some grunts then have a nice relaxing pee. Legs spread so I can get it to flood out. Someone I watched poop kept their legs open and pushed hard to get it out. I love helping people potty so if you'd like to talk to me please message me I'd love to hear from you. Especially AB boys.

i like my potty 2 gaga

Dude, I hate being rude but what the hell is your problem?

I responded to this thread with a relevant comment, and all you do is tell me to get a life because I "fap over other's comments"?

Dude, seriously, I'm just contributing to the board in a relevant fashion.

I don't know what I did to piss you off, but I wish you would stop replying to me (and from what I've read others') replies.

If I need to get a life for my relevant posts, then what does that say about the guy who responds to a post that the same guy says the poster needs to get a life? <_<

In other words, taking your time to insult me doesn't really make you the smart guy here. I come here for friendly talk, nnot to insult other people I DONT EVEN KNOW.

Good god. :screwy:

I guess the battle is on!!!

What he said was incredibly uncalled for and immensely rude.

But with all due respect...you have been a little...irritating as of late.

You may wish to review your posting style.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't know how to modify my posts to everyone else's liking.

I mean,I talk about diapers, I talk about wetting, I talk about messing. That's it.

I don't come on gere and be like OMG a hot girl changed my diaper while at the food court of the local mall!!!!!!"

I state facts about myself. I do not intend to be "irritating". :(