LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Did You Become A Mommy Or Daddy?

Hello all! In my case, I became a 'mommy' when my boyfriend of 3 years now first introduced me to the lifestyle when he first told me he was into diapers. At the time, we had been dating for about a month or so before he finally worked up the nerve to tell me about his 'fetish'. Eventually, his courage held out and he decided to show me his 'baby' side, as I now call it. When he first came out of the bedroom with his diaper on, he was so embarrassed it was rather amusing! :) I eventually convinced him though that I sincerely liked it and I do. For me, the enjoyment of being a mommy stems from the power I have over my baby and the complete trust he has in me to reveal that side of himself in the first place. It is for me, and for him, a very special sharing experience. I will also admit to being a rather naughty and kinky mommy, so this definitely has a powerful sexual attraction as well. :D In any case, that's my story, hope everyone liked it and perhaps connected with it.

Yeah that was a great story, kinda reminds me of my experience. I was curious does anyone else know? What kind of diapers does he wear? How often is he babied? Do you know where I can find a highchair? Any chance you might post some pictures.

Feel free to ask or tell me anything. If you want to know my story, please read my gf and her mom. Tell me what you think. Thanks

• 3 months later...

I became a Daddy when my fiancee told me about the ab community. She was afraid I wouldn't accept her I could tell. When I said that I accept it, she hugged me really tightly :-) So I decided since I'm prtotective of her I would be her Daddy instead of hiring someone, especially since I love the idea of dressing her up in cute clothes. We're both goth she's "punk-classic-goth" I'm "victorian-classic-goth" so it's a nice change of pace to do something "cute".

• 1 year later...

My mommy police started when I was about 13 years old when I started carrying for my realistic baby dolls as if they were real children and then I became a member of the diaper pail fraternity in 1996 through 2002 adult babies on the very experience mommy after having 29 adult babies to care for and diaper and nurture hope to hear from people soon thanks

• 1 month later...

My boyfriend told me about wanting wear diapers. I did a lot of reading up on reading up on this. So I kind of took the mother role with him in about a week after he told me. He was kind of shocked he did not think I would ever do that. But it was easy for me because for one thing he is over 20 years younger than me. I never wanted to stop breast feeding and hated that my own kids turned into adults and moved out. I am still working on lactating but feel it coming on. I still have sex with him but feel like he is my child so that sounds kind of creepy when I say it. But life is short and I am happy.

This really peaked my interest. I really agree that not everyone gets to hear the mommies/daddies stories out there, so here's mine.

I learned about this entire lifestyle through my boyfriend. I am already a very nurturing and caring person so i took to this lifestyle rather quickly. My boyfriend has been a little one since he was in his early teens. I met him in November of 2011 and he slowly started to explain everything to me. First he just told me he liked to be a baby and do baby things like a bottle and a paci. I remember the first night we did baby things like it was yesterday. We were in his room and i was so nervous. I fed him a bottle of water and gave him his paci so that he was comfortable for the night. He clung onto me the entire night and i never felt so needed before in my whole life. I know feeding a baby and a bottle and making sure he has his paci all night isnt a lot but after that night I knew that i would do anything for him. As the days and weeks grew on i learned even more about him. I learned that he loved diapers and being a 100% baby. His dreams of a nursery and all different kinds of baby like things. I immediately took to this lifestyle with him and i knew my life would never be the same.

When he told me, he helped me to learn more by showing me this website, hence the "confusedmommy" name. I was very lost but this website has been a great place to go for me and i hope others find it. We have been together for 8 months now and everyday i hope that i make him the happiest baby in the world. I hope to one day be able to give him the nursery and baby life of his dreams. Sitting here and thinking about all that he has taught me and how much we have been through amazes me. He is my rock and i know that he needs me just as much or even more. I cant imagine not being a mommy and not having this little baby with me.

well i hope that all made sense and that you like my story!!

mommy <3

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Tigergirl

I am a mommy I am from Washington dc, I started off by babysitting around 12 years old and I was careing for a two month old baby boy. I loved to change and baby the boy. I no longer sit for him though. I heard on dr.Phil that there are people out there who like to act and be babies who are actually adults. I looked further into the matter and found communities of abdls. I was taking care of a female Abdl. I am currently in a relationship with a daddy we have been together for a year. I love to mother care and nurture babies. I have been caring for abdls for about two years now. The female I was banging decided to grow up. I helped her and now she is a successful pediatrician with a baby boy due this November.

• Like 1