LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Discrete Is Discrete?

so this is a question to anyone whos ordered the bambino sample packs, how discrete are they? iv never really been interested in the ab side, so iv always assumed bambinos werent for me. enough people have said how awesome they are that im curious, but i rent a room from my gf's family, so packaging and shipping could raise some awkward situations.

If you're holding a few extra pounds nobody is going to notice if you put one on. I would rate them a little less discreet than Abena Super(M2) and a little more discreet than X-plus(M4). The landing zone can be pretty noisy, but for the most part it's a pretty quiet diaper once it's covered up.

Packaging is a plain brown box.

The packaging is discrete for cases. Only BH Group is on the sides. Never ordered a sample.

As far as wearing goes, have something, such as a coat covering them or wear very loose clothing.

Don't leave your credit card statements around either. Showed up as Bottom Half Group on my statement both times instead of BH group.

As said above the packages are very plain box if you get a case, samples come in a Melina Envelope with BHG on it. There is nothing at all that would raise any eyebrows. I say try them, I have never cared about what the diaper looks like, but they are very comfy, and most of all last for some time.