LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Odd World

Ok, quiet simple and easy to do, very simular to the 3 word game..

Name of Game : Odd World (Meaning nothing is to crazy to happen in Odd World)

Type of game : Member continued story

Rules : keep the story to 3 to 5 lines and end in ----->

The story begins:

3am the alarm goes off and I jump out of the bed with so much excitement!! I am going on a Daily Diaper Members only camping trip I thought to myself as I started packing my gear.. I had been waiting all year to meet everyone and go on this trip!! About that time the phone range and it was ------->

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, quiet simple and easy to do, very simular to the 3 word game..

Name of Game : Odd World (Meaning nothing is to crazy to happen in Odd World)

Type of game : Member continued story

Rules : keep the story to 3 to 5 lines and end in ----->

The story begins:

3am the alarm goes off and I jump out of the bed with so much excitement!! I am going on a Daily Diaper Members only camping trip I thought to myself as I started packing my gear.. I had been waiting all year to meet everyone and go on this trip!! About that time the phone range and it was ------->

The red phone again. Oh no I thought to myself, now I must play the super hero role again. It bothered me quite a bit, because I knew deep inside that I was no super hero atall, but ever since that day where a wanted dangerous criminal passed out because I farted, everybody have treated me like one ------>

• 1 month later...

stinky baby. It was very strange, since I never wanted to be a baby in the first place. All I ever wanted to do was wear diapers without fear of people thinking I was some freak. I never thought it would be that hard to do until --->

....the Arts Council gave me a grant to do it all the time to amuse the public and to kep me off the unemployment figures. Initially I refused, as I didn;t want to make a spectacle of myself, but then they told me that two actors had already been tied together with a wire frame to do this, so I....

farted and flew to the moon. I rapidly found that there were no one else here but me and the guy at the Mc. Donald restaurant who they forgot to take with them home last they were here to visit, so I settled down...

for a good nap. Well, it was supposed to be a nap, but as my dreams became more and more strange, it wound up being a very very long sleep. I slept for so long that....

• 4 weeks later...

for a good nap. Well, it was supposed to be a nap, but as my dreams became more and more strange, it wound up being a very very long sleep. I slept for so long that....

my nails dug deep into the ground and as such anchored me to the moon, so when the rescue team came to bring me home they would have to use

where they keep the dynamite, which is used, ostensibly, only for excavation purposes. However, recent documents unsealed by the CIA and KGB revealed that

There is, however, one rather significant problem with using an inflatable butt plug combined with dynamite to relieve constipation during space travel. Not many people know this, but

inflatable butt plugs have been known to explode when exposed to the cosmic rays which permeate a spacecraft on extended missions. This wouldn't be a problem, but without them atstronauts would be forced to take other measures during EVA. The most common measure is that they...

use a vacuumcleaner, like the one they use to clean the vacuum chamber which is supposed to be used for tests including how much certain small amphibians will expand when the athmospheric preassure is 0 or less.

Sometimes, the tests simply don't work the way they were designed to work. In one case, the inevitable explosion of a small amphibian was predicted to occur at such a low pressure. However, the amphibian kept growing and bulging and expanding until

it broke out of the container and gave the scientist a knuckle sandwich of the first order, which caused great confusion in the spacecraft and transmission of the immortal message "Houston...

who ordered the amphibious assault vehicle to be installed in this spacecraft?" For reasons unknown to the crew of the spacecraft, Houston didn't answer, but back in Houston,

where the orgy was by now in full swing, awash with drugs and booze, the Mission Director sunk his head into his hands, then picked the girls lacy knickers off his microphone stalk, ignored the (hopefully female) hands exploring his trousers, and said, wearily, "Constipation...Sorry...Constitution...say again your last message. Did you say you'd assaulted an amphibian?" and Constitution replied "Houston,...

We wanna paint the moon pink! And houston replied if you're gonna paint the moon pink atleast remenber to use waterproof colour so it won'twash off in the next meteor shower, and constipation replied, eehh. meteors are not wet they are...

made of green cheese up here. Can you send about a million gallons of pink paint and a replacement for the scientific officer who has just been eaten by an enormous frog. We are hoping that the green frog will not be able to conceal itself if the area around us has been painted pink."

Back in Houston the Mission director pushed the naked blonde out of his lap, wiped the brandy-flavoured whipped cream off his lips and replied. "Constipation, do we understand you clearly.....

that you want us to send up a large collection of pink paint? That could take some time, you know. What is this about a green frog? Its just a frog. Not sure why you want to make it easier to see, and anyway, frogs have rights too!"

"Frogs have rights. They also have long sticky tongues. Can you imagine how an insect feels when it's taken by a frog? Can you imagine how Steve felt when the frog ate him? Get the girl off your lap, and get that paint up here fastest!"

The Mission controller sighed. Another panic. More delusions. Only last week he had had to deal with the astronaut who thought he was

imaginary. Now how do you prove to somebody that they really do exist? Well, he decided to prove it by bopping the astronaut over the head with a rubber duck, and waiting until the astronaut said,

bridge partner, Mike Tyson? Do you think he would have taken it without protest?", and the mission director had to admit that he had once bopped Mike Tyson, and had the new dentures to prove it.

Eventually - first he had to get rid of the drunken rottweiler who was pressing his amorous intentions upon him - he pressed the microphone key again, and said, "Look, Constipation, have you thought of trying