LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Scariest Situation

:o

What if to you this was NO BIG FUCKIN DEAL?? Personally if someone were to try and throw this up in my face, I'd be more like "so?".

There are far worse things in my past (like that little trip to prison for possesion), that I have to think about. And if these things don't bother me, well then why would this bug me?

Besides my family and friends already know, and they don't have a problem with it.

Peace,

Vic (real name :o !!!) B)

How about....

If you choose to snoop, I'm not sorry for what you stumble upon? I'm not bothered or concerned about the opinions of people who are uneducated about a subject. If someone found out about me accidentally, they wouldn't bring it up. So if they saw your posts on here someday, you would most likely never know... Don't think about that too hard, you'll have a panic attack! :P

Who cares. Do you REALLY worry about the opinions of others? Whatever. Life is no fun with unnecessary fear like crap like this. No one would say anything if they stumbled upon it, and they'd treat you normally. If they did bring it up, you could just say "Oh well.. jeez.. Dunno what you're talkin about, sounds like madness to me." And then you just smile, make a silly look, and change he subject. Are they gonna push it some more? Its rather awkward eh? Haha. Some of my friends know, and a group of girls when I was in high school found out and it was unnecessary fear on my part. They said nothin even though they knew. Who cares. Honestly, most people understand fetishes these days, really. If they don't, they Google shit. Whatever man. Whooo cares. Having a fetish is hella cool. And this one is neat isn't it? Only people who would be disgusted are those who misunderstand it as something involving kids. So in other words, if someone doesn't educate themselves and make baseless opinions, they are dumb and stupid, so it doesn't matter, because the opinions of idiots don't matter!

You must be 100% proud of who you are to experience true euphoria from ABDLism.

-JeiSiN

• Like 1

I'm really not scared here because I try to be careful. I don't post anything from work. I don't wear diapers to work. I understand some people have to wear them and I'm not insensitive to that need, but when I wear them I elect to do so.

The most important person in my life, MY WIFE, knows all about me. My family and her family don't, but I don't think they would have any HUGE issue with it. If some of them did .. well, whatever. I feel like I'm far enough removed from the 'High school-peer pressure mentality' so that as far as anyone else is concerned, again, whatever. Some close friends know and are OK with it.

A few previous posts referred to everyone having skeletons in their closets or having quirks of some kind. I KNOW this is true.

I think Dr. Seuss said it best: "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

Anyway, I only have this one life as me. I like myself and am happy with it! :D

I'm so paranoid and security conscious that I almost didn't reply to this topic.

Nothing I say or do on the forums is gospel truth. Everything has truth in it but it is muddled with my own perverse sense of obfuscation. I would not go so far as to say I'm lying but I'm definitely redacting critical info and substituting with trivial items.

I do not even leave a footprint on the computer I use. It is a boot from CD image that goes away when I reboot. Without the CD, it comes up in the other OS that has things people would expect to see. I know all my URLs by heart so there is no bookmark list.

The stickiest part is with the stories, since I need them to survive the reboot. I have a solution but does it really matter to you?

The key is to be vigilant at divorcing the two areas. You almost need to have a split personality... and a very good memory about what one group or the other has been told.

:o

What if to you this was NO BIG FUCKIN DEAL?? Personally if someone were to try and throw this up in my face, I'd be more like "so?".

There are far worse things in my past (like that little trip to prison for possesion), that I have to think about. And if these things don't bother me, well then why would this bug me?

Besides my family and friends already know, and they don't have a problem with it.

Peace,

Vic (real name :o !!!) B)

For some of us, this is our deepest, darkest secret... My family knows about it and they very much have a problem with it. So, for those of us who lack the "whatever" attitude (or even support), from family, it can be quite a fear that our friends may react the same way. It may simply be a phobia, but even phobias tend to have some basis in reality in the past.

If anyone were to find me online, the only way they can identify me is by my pictures that are up on several sites associated with this nick. Fortunately for me, it is extremely hard for them to find me just by searching beetle99 on Google. ;) If they discovered me on these sites, I would be questioning on what they were doing on the site in question. I'm not worried about being discovered anymore, as if it happens, I will deal with it. It's not a big deal at all.

If somebody managed to figure out it was me, that means they would have needed to have seen a picture. Now, let me say that in my 15 years of internetz, not once have I accidentally ran into a picture of a girl wearing a diaper. So, I am highly suspect that anybody could accidentally stumble upon such information. I post my photos to a separate photobucket account linked to an entirely private email address, that is if I don't simply post them to a dynamic image hosting site to begin with.

I'd simply tell them to draw their own conclusions about the matter. Being afraid of being outed is a lot worse than actually being outed in my experience. If you get fired, somebody is going to have to come up with a reason. I don't know about y'all, but I don't work at places with moral clauses like that.

How about....

If you choose to snoop, I'm not sorry for what you stumble upon? I'm not bothered or concerned about the opinions of people who are uneducated about a subject. If someone found out about me accidentally, they wouldn't bring it up. So if they saw your posts on here someday, you would most likely never know... Don't think about that too hard, you'll have a panic attack! :P

Who cares. Do you REALLY worry about the opinions of others? Whatever. Life is no fun with unnecessary fear like crap like this. No one would say anything if they stumbled upon it, and they'd treat you normally. If they did bring it up, you could just say "Oh well.. jeez.. Dunno what you're talkin about, sounds like madness to me." And then you just smile, make a silly look, and change he subject. Are they gonna push it some more? Its rather awkward eh? Haha. Some of my friends know, and a group of girls when I was in high school found out and it was unnecessary fear on my part. They said nothin even though they knew. Who cares. Honestly, most people understand fetishes these days, really. If they don't, they Google shit. Whatever man. Whooo cares. Having a fetish is hella cool. And this one is neat isn't it? Only people who would be disgusted are those who misunderstand it as something involving kids. So in other words, if someone doesn't educate themselves and make baseless opinions, they are dumb and stupid, so it doesn't matter, because the opinions of idiots don't matter!

You must be 100% proud of who you are to experience true euphoria from ABDLism.

-JeiSiN

yo thats what I been sayin all along!

do your thaaanng yo!

fa reelz!

Anyway, an employer has no legal right to fire because of diapers, if there is no concern for distraction/hate against it.

But if they ask just tell them that while it's not their right to ask you do wer diapers and if its a problem you will take it to court.

Nothing scares an employer more than a possible legal fine for a violation of some regulation.

Don't assume your employer can't let you go over diapers - many employers have code of conduct policies that regulate a broad range of personal behaviors in and out of the workplace. These policies are rather nonspecific, and can be used to let you go for practically no reason and without notice...

I'm so paranoid and security conscious that I almost didn't reply to this topic.

Nothing I say or do on the forums is gospel truth. Everything has truth in it but it is muddled with my own perverse sense of obfuscation. I would not go so far as to say I'm lying but I'm definitely redacting critical info and substituting with trivial items.

I do not even leave a footprint on the computer I use. It is a boot from CD image that goes away when I reboot. Without the CD, it comes up in the other OS that has things people would expect to see. I know all my URLs by heart so there is no bookmark list.

The stickiest part is with the stories, since I need them to survive the reboot. I have a solution but does it really matter to you?

The key is to be vigilant at divorcing the two areas. You almost need to have a split personality... and a very good memory about what one group or the other has been told.

Sounds seriously paranoid - but perhaps your circumstances warrant it... would bet though that the majority of people it would make no long term difference in their lives if people found out - turns out that after a little time goes by - no one care about most things anymore...