LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

H-Hello

Hey I'm Genesis, and I don't really know where to begin heheheh

I guess I'll start by saying I'm a DL, have been for 5 years, but I've only recently needed to act upon or discuss it. I won't bore you with my life story (Unless you want me to XP), but if you don't mind I'd like to share my current situation (I'll keep it brief).

I found out 5 years ago I was a DL, but I managed to keep the urges under control by acting some out in a forum RP my friend made (They don't know to this day it's a fetish of mine, I disguised it as a story plot.) It kinda died tho, and the urge rose again, to the point where I just needed to do something about it...

That's the short short short version heheheh.

Outside of my DLing aspect, I'm an internet junkie, video game lover (And aspiring designer), and a heavy romantic. I'm not sure what I hope to accomplish by joining, except maybe I'll feel better (And maybe with time and experience, help others feel better) if there are people I can discuss this with.

Again hi and I look forward to meeting you all. ^_^

Thanks for all the welcomes. And yeah, I look forward to posting with you all. *Sorry I'm kinda awkward with first impressions*

PS: It looks like I spelt awkward wrong, I thought it was "ackward", but that's how it is in my auto dictionary....

PPS: If it isn't obvious I'm picky about my typos lol.