LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered At The Governors Office - Furlogh Fight

Guest diapered67

Guest diapered67

Aloha,

So was cruising the news last night before I went too sleep. Parents and Kids are away from the comforts of their homes and spending the night in the Govenor's office here on the island of Oahu. Why you ask? Well they are trying to speak with the Governor here in Hawaii. Seems like the Furlough Friday's are keeping our kids out of school. So here sit these parents with their kids in the Governors Office, they have water and food with them.

Only Problem....

Once they leave the office and go to the Bathroom, they are unable to return. One family stated that they have diapers to last for the 2 day stay, for the kids and the adults.... just so they do not have to leave the area....

The things we do to get the word out, hopefully it helps to end Furlough Friday's.

Diapered

Aloha,

So was cruising the news last night before I went too sleep. Parents and Kids are away from the comforts of their homes and spending the night in the Govenor's office here on the island of Oahu. Why you ask? Well they are trying to speak with the Governor here in Hawaii. Seems like the Furlough Friday's are keeping our kids out of school. So here sit these parents with their kids in the Governors Office, they have water and food with them.

Only Problem....

Once they leave the office and go to the Bathroom, they are unable to return. One family stated that they have diapers to last for the 2 day stay, for the kids and the adults.... just so they do not have to leave the area....

The things we do to get the word out, hopefully it helps to end Furlough Friday's.

Diapered

Interesting means of protesting. I like it. It shows how we can get by using a diaper. If I was in Hawaii, being the radical I am, I would join them :biker_h4h: