LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Convicted In $1M Diaper Scam

Guest Wetnmessy247

Wow. :o

If I manage to live to 90 years old, that would STILL be more diapers than I could ever use.

I'd like to see how much space they would take up.

Make a diaper pool and just dive into them head first. :P

Heaven. :blush:

If this guy could screw around with something as inexpensive as diapers imagine someone else defrauding the government with insulin and expensive medication. I wonder how much fraud goes on out there and how much of our tax dollars gets thrown out the window.

Wow. :o

If I manage to live to 90 years old, that would STILL be more diapers than I could ever use.

I'd like to see how much space they would take up.

Make a diaper pool and just dive into them head first. :P

Heaven. :blush:

They weren't for him yo. He was like one of those sites or business that "bill medicade for you". He just billed them for more than he actually sold thus profiting from it. Like I'd order 2 cases, not have to pay him or his company out of pocket since he billed medicade for me and in turn he goes ahead and bills medicade for 5 cases. I wouldn't know what he billed, just what I got. He would only order the 2 cases I got from his supplier though to send me.

I I wonder how much fraud goes on out there and how much of our tax dollars gets thrown out the window.

I think we dont really want to know.... we should know... but i bet we could feed, clothe, house an entire nation on the waste our government + fruad would equal.

I really think the whole thing is disappointing. Just another case of insurance fraud, worst of all involving one of our favorite items... Furthermore even the most expensive diapers changed very frequently barely amount to more than 2500 a year based on my approximations. Still even if it is higher than that over 100 years it is only 1/4th of the claims he made...