LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spanked In Diapers By Brother

eddyj

One morning everyone was out of the house except me and my older brother (We were about 15 and 17 at the time). I made a makeshift diaper using a real cloth diaper, and a white plastic bag. It actually looked pretty good, so I decided try wearing it and my pj top around my brother to see if (when) he would notice. We were doing the chores our mom had given us and after a while, \i guess he realized my <<underwear<< did not look right, and asked what I was wearing. After a couple of awkward seconds I said it was a diaper. We talked for a few minutes and then he told me to go take it off, and of course I said no, he would have to make me. Now, he could have just threatened to tell our mom, but instead took the bait and chased me around the house. When he caught me, he gave me another chance to go and change, but I refused, and he, without any more talk,sat down yanked me over his knee, and started to spank me. I started to kick and yell, and then cry. He kept spanking me, all the while telling me I should have listened to him, and that I should not be wearing a diaper in the first place. I was lucky he never told mom. :crybaby:

• Like 1

Was this your first time experimenting with diapers?

Was it normal for your brother to issue spankings, or was this a case of "If you're going to act like a baby..."

• 4 weeks later...

Was this your first time experimenting with diapers?

Was it normal for your brother to issue spankings, or was this a case of "If you're going to act like a baby..."

[/quote

No I had been sneaking around in diapers for quite a while, bu this was the first time anyone caught me. As for the spanking, that was the first one he ever gave me. I am not quite sure why he decided to give me a spanking, and perhaps it was just the whole babyish ness of the diaper.