LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Universe Supports [That site]

Guest NaughtyAshes

Why don't all you drama whores and the bambino marketing team do something productive like try to get [That site] shut down instead of slandering some site that supposedly supported it indirectly by subscribing to a banner ad exchange.

• Like 1

Why don't all you drama whores and the bambino marketing team do something productive like try to get [That site] shut down instead of slandering some site that supposedly supported it indirectly by subscribing to a banner ad exchange.

That is very mature of you :thumbsup: Some people are just offended easier than others and have stronger feelings. I never said don't buy from them, that would be over the top. Also, let me correct you - its not "supposedly" that they supported them - its a fact - they flat out said it. Some people I feel don't grasp the reality of certain sites like that and that is disturbing to me.

Just because someone criticizes a company for something they did does not make them all part of another company's "marketing team". You are 25 years old - use some sort of maturity and logic instead of flat out assumptions and insults to people who have different feelings then yourself. Especially those sensitive to such a topic.

But, this is my last post on this thread or topic as just talking about only furthers this thread and I don't want this thread getting any more attention then it already has when search engines index it. Its NOT a good look for this community regardless of your stance at this point.

• Like 2

This is the thread that doesn't end...it goes on and on my friends... :angel_not:

I don't plan on buying abu anytime soon because of cost, however this incident has left a sour taste in my mouth. I will give ABU the benefit of the doubt for the time being, if your a bambino guy or gal, calm down and keep using what you like, likewise for the abu apologists.