LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi

So I just turned 18 loved drapers all my life.I love the feel I especially love girls in drapers after years of close minded girls I've come to look for love her I want someone who I can enjoy my fetish with and not be freaked out. I am looking for a diaper girl around 18.

I am looking for a diaper girl around 18.

Good luck mate!

Seriously through, it would be better just to date normally, and if you hit it off with a girl, let her know about this a couple of months down the line. Alot easier then finding a DL girl on a website, and happening to hit it off.

Oh and Hi from another UKer :D

Good luck mate!

Seriously through, it would be better just to date normally, and if you hit it off with a girl, let her know about this a couple of months down the line. Alot easier then finding a DL girl on a website, and happening to hit it off.

Oh and Hi from another UKer :D

Hi ya :P thanks for the welcome

Oh I thought I was in trouble already with the warning power :whistling:

hahah yh it does sound bit stupid, but I've had many dates and not one of them seem mature enough to accept this side of my lifestyle. I am just going straight up to them and announcing it after 3 dates the general pattern is you tell them, they don't want to try it and they gradually drift away. wahah OK enough of my whinnying I know it's a long shot, but it's worth a try here I mean I can reach girls from all round the world instead in my small corridor of the world. Also it's a great chance to make friends from abroad and who enjoy the same hobbies as me.