LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Want Some Laughs: An Unsolicited Pm

Now, keep in mind I'm male. I think it will be obvious when and where I start making up BS in this topic. Some of it is pretty boring, and some of it is pretty funny... but here's a demonstration of what I find entertaining to do with an unsolicited PM. I bolded a few of the more entertaining moments. Note that I never lied about being male -- I just did a damned good job of misleading.

Joe_Heady> hi

Morv> How can I help you?

Joe_Heady> oh, just wanted to chat

Morv> Oh.

To be fair to the guy, he did at least try and chat generally for a little while :P

Also I think it would have been difficult for even non-stupid people to determine your gender from such ambiguous comments, though not knowing what taste means certainly does put you up there on the stupidity scale! :wacko:

now .. i dont really care about that discussion .. i though it would be worse than that .. i mean come on ur in america .. dont expect a lot of people to have an IQ above 90.

I was terribly offended by ur statement about a ''disorder'' , mentionning Beethoven considering the Bb key to be ''a dark mode''.

it aint no disorder. the feelings and emotions associated to different scales in music go back to ancient greece, where the Dorian mode for exemple would be considered a mode to encourage the troops at war, and so on.

us, musician (im a jazz major) still use different modes in different song when we compose to accomodate the feelings we want to give to the auditor. the E minor mode for exemple suits very well for a song about love (a simple study of the scores of various love songs will show you that E minor and B minor are very good to give that feeling) while G major will be prefered to make a pompous song of happiness and glory, along with the mode of D major and E major will be appreciated for an epic feeling.

The minor harmonic modes(eolian) mixed with phrygian will give a feeling of ''egyptian and middle-eastern'' music

that aint no disorder.

*yawn*

Actually, there's a reason that I put quotes around the phrase. What I had said was:

Beethoven considered b minor to be "the black key" and so on.

Which I quoted from this article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synesthesia

You might give it a read. The normal human brain seperates the senses. Synesthesia is a condition where the brain does not manage to keep the senses straight, basicly. It is worth noting that the condition is "a common effect of some hallucinogenic drugs such as LSD or mescaline."

Now, if my referring to a condition in the human mind that causes the same symptoms as potent hallucinogens (ones that also cause the human mind to function in a manner not far different from schizophrenia) as a disorder offended you, especially when it was in the context of yanking someone's chain because they couldn't follow accepted social norms, then you may well need to lighten up a bit.

You can spew all the data you got about modes at me (I spent 5 years hanging out with about a dozen music majors -- most of them jazz musicians), and you're not telling me too much of anything I haven't heard. But I'm not talking about what people "feel" when they experience music. I'm talking about actually seeing the color when you hear the note. Although Beethoven and Schubert described notes/chords in poetical terms, and it is uncertain whether they actually experienced this. Liszt more likely actually had this condition, but somehow of all those names, I didn't think the average shmuck would know Liszt (as you seem to think the average American has an IQ of 90, so come on, you should probably agree here), so I pulled out Beethoven's name. And it seemed to work.

Beethoven considering b minor to be "the black key" is not a disorder. Seeing colors when you hear things is.

Side fast rant: get off the case of the average American. People are stupid everywhere, not just in the States. And if you're gonna go off about low IQs, do yourself the favor of expressing yourself in something a little closer to full sentences, remember how to use the shift key, and recall that the your middle, ring and pinkie finger on your right hand are the key to most of the important punctuation you seem to have missed most of the time. Now, if you happen to be from the States and you're trying to prove your own point about IQ over here, well, I guess there's people like me out there to pull the average back up. I may be damned pissed off about a lot of Americans, and I may not like many of my fellow countrymen, but one nation to the next, each one has just as many stupid people (percentage).

And that's all I have to say about that.