LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My On-going War On Hng's

I have decided that I will have fun at the expense of any random HNG who PM me in the chat. (Horny Net Geek). I encourage anyone who receives annoying, unsolicited PM's in the chat to post thier chat logs here. I have a feeling females will win this one, but even your average joe straght guy like me gets these from time to time.

**Random**> hey

**me**> Hey there

**Random**> wanna chat

**me**> Sure, bout what?

**Random**> may i ask your asl ?

**Me**> Sure, Im 28 M from Vancouver

**Random**> o sorry

**Me**> Dont be sorry, I was happily born this way!

Long pause

**Me**> Hello?

Long pause

**Me**> So what did you want to chat about?

Long pause

**Me**> Im sorry, did I say 28 M? I meant im 21 f and I wear 24/7. As most females, I'm also alwasy turned on.

**me**> Sorry about the typo, being female I have problems with technical things like computers and lifting heavy objects. Thats me, just a silly little girly girl in diapers hoping someone will PM me unsolicted and out of the blue!

Am I a mean person?

sure thats going to go on in any sexual related site chat. i like the boards better.

Have a problem with a user? Use the ingnore feature.

So true, but I am always about having a lil fun :) Im not irritated enough to use the ingnore funtion though.

another one:

20_yr_old_bedwetter> hey

squashNstretch> hey there

20_yr_old_bedwetter> how are you

20_yr_old_bedwetter> your female i hope

squashNstretch> I certainly am not. Sorry Dude.

20_yr_old_bedwetter> i am too

squashNstretch> But I am doing great, thanks for asking :)

sure thats going to go on in any sexual related site chat. i like the boards better.

Have a problem with a user? Use the ingnore feature.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG u got another status....GRRR how come from 150-300 posts its only one rank then 300-350 it changes , then again and again

omg, envy

My Controls > Edit Profile info > Custom member title

Huh. :badmood: I don't seem to have that on MY edit profile page.

Does one have to get so many posts before they get the privilege og giving themselves their own label? [Not that I'm displeased with "Bedwetter" !! LOL]

Also, I agree with the comment of liking the boards better than chat - by far. Use to visit few years back and once or twice during past year - but it just doesn't interest me. Of course, what I prefer a thousand fold more than online is real life get togethers with real people. A meal shared with anyone using the AB or DL label and get-to-know-you conversation has been very interesting. Some have become very good friends.

My Controls > Edit Profile info > Custom member title

Huh. :badmood: I don't seem to have that on MY edit profile page.

Does one have to get so many posts before they get the privilege og giving themselves their own label? [Not that I'm displeased with "Bedwetter" !! LOL]

Also, I agree with the comment of liking the boards better than chat - by far. Use to visit few years back and once or twice during past year - but it just doesn't interest me. Of course, what I prefer a thousand fold more than online is real life get togethers with real people. A meal shared with anyone using the AB or DL label and get-to-know-you conversation has been very interesting. Some have become very good friends.