LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice On Plastic Pants

I am interested in purchasing plastic pants to wear over my diapers like I remember wearing during my childhood in the early 70s. Back then I remember my plastic pants being milky white and big enough to fit over double diapers, which I wore often at night and sometimes during the day when in cloth diapers. I would really like to get advice on the best plastic pants to purchase to relive those days. I usually wear Bambino disposables and would like to wear plastic pants over them. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the reference to the leakmaster plastic pants. They look exactly like what I remember and was looking for to relive those childhood days in diapers. Do you have any thoughts on whether to order the highback pullover vinyl vs. the deluxe vinyl pullover style?

I believe when I bought my pair a year or so ago they only had one kind, and I can't recall which kind that is... but they are very good quality and they are exactly what you're looking for, I believe.

Is your butt big? If so, spring for the high back for sure.

-Sophie

Babykins.com makes all their own stuff and still make the best fitting, most comfortable plastic pants i've ever used.