LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Would You 'Improve' Your Diapers?

Hey folks. I am curious as to what people would add or remove from their current preferred diaper brand to improve them. I use Bambino's pretty well exclusively now and there are a couple of things I would love to add that I think would make them better.

First off I would add some sort of scent. I think plenty of people would agree that baby powder scent or something similar would make a great addition to any diaper for the typical AB/DL. Might not work for the truly incontinent folks out there but I would really like it.

Second, I would make the tapes LARGER. Some would like to see a two tape diaper but I would like to see the 4 tapes on the Bambinos larger in width and length. Well, not too much in length, but definitely wider.

What would you do to make your preferred brand better?

Give me a diaper in pink and I'll buy it... hands down.

Speaking of scents, has anyone tried the cushies with the scent? Is it worth the extra money because I'm considering buying them soon...

-Sophie

Speaking of scents, has anyone tried the cushies with the scent? Is it worth the extra money because I'm considering buying them soon...

I just got mine in the mail today. A HUGE factor in me buying them was the fact that they have the option of a baby fresh scent for a few extra bucks on the order. I can tell you right now that the scent is absolutely intoxicating. They smell just like a baby diaper. If you like the smell of a baby diaper it is more than worth the extra money. I have never been able to find a diaper with it and now that I have, it is on an amazingly babyish diaper. Worth it in every way. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

• Like 2

I'm a huge Bambino fan. I personally think they need to add scent to their diapers because they would smell better for extend wear. I would also like to see tapes that not only larger but stronger. Ive had issues with the tapes coming off from the back of the diaper. Another thing is maybe making the mediums a little larger? They seem to be smaller since they first came out and have noticed this with each case. But other then that different prints would be nice..

• Like 1
Guest Diaperdragon

Give me a diaper with padding that is thick as a pillow and that can last for two days at the most. It has to be waterproof and can hold alot.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I would improve my diapers by adding an insane amount of absorbant material. Enough to where I can have at least 9 or 10 flooding sessions before having to change. :)

I would like to reach 20 to 30 floodings/5 to 10 messings in a diaper but I know that's not physically possible. But we can dream, right? :P

Oh, I would also increase the crinkliness to the point where any movement whatsoever would produce a quite audible crinkle everywhere I go. ^_^

The scent would be nice - but its hard to add something like that I would think because not everyone wants to have some noticeable baby scent to their diapers that wear something like a Bambino on a regular basis. Myself, I wear Bambinos most of the day at work and I don't think I would necessarily want to have some baby scent coming from butt :)

Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't sleep on my side. Either my back or tummy.

So either I am squishing in a wetting or squishing in a messing, I never leak.

Well, we all leak every now and then. It's happened. But very rarely.

I would love a scent of pampers. In all types of diapers. That way when I go to sleep I can enjoy the scent of a mess and pampers diapers combined.

I would improve my diapers by adding an insane amount of absorbant material. Enough to where I can have at least 9 or 10 flooding sessions before having to change. :)

I would like to reach 20 to 30 floodings/5 to 10 messings in a diaper but I know that's not physically possible. But we can dream, right? :P

Oh, I would also increase the crinkliness to the point where any movement whatsoever would produce a quite audible crinkle everywhere I go. ^_^

Sounds like my kind of diaper :) Absurdly thick (also around the sides) and noisy as hell.

I just got mine in the mail today. A HUGE factor in me buying them was the fact that they have the option of a baby fresh scent for a few extra bucks on the order. I can tell you right now that the scent is absolutely intoxicating. They smell just like a baby diaper. If you like the smell of a baby diaper it is more than worth the extra money. I have never been able to find a diaper with it and now that I have, it is on an amazingly babyish diaper. Worth it in every way. Just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

Thanks. According to everyone, they're just good play diapers... so I guess instead of getting a big box like I intended I'll just get a few packs... maybe 10 or something.

And I'll get them with the baby scent because of you. :) I love opening up a new pack of baby diapers because of the smell... but it fades kinda quick... and I rarely get to use them because they don't fit me.

-Sophie

I want industrial strength tapes. I've had tapes blow out more than once and "super" tapes would be awesome. Also something like 3 or 4 time refastenable tapes would be AWESOME to help combat stretch and droopage.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I would love a diaper that releases a sweet nice scent when the urine/mess mixes with the absorbant material.

Sitting in a stinky mess for hours is nice. Sitting in a stinky mess for hours while taking in the smell of baked cookies would be better. :blush:

I'm totally going the rest of the distance in my Bambino's. If I want added fluff I just insert a Bambino Duo (or two) or a Quadro Pad. They reeally got us covered, man! I'm into Adult Diaper Dependence and I trust my familiar Bambino Adult Baby Diapers and so does Mommy.

I wouldn't change much to the Classico, other than jonesin for some pastel colors and maybe some emotionally positive re-enforcement such as working that says Adult Baby Boy, Adult Baby Girl, Adult Toddler on the re-enforcement panel and maybe also a new wetness indicator that spells out phrases such as Good Baby! when you saturate most of the diaper, especially in the rear. I want my wife to praise me for being a good little boy and doing a good job in my diaper. We are a self-centered lot, after all...hehehe.

If Bambino expands the product line I'm going to be buying. I'd totally buy Bambino Adult Baby Plastic Panties. I wold also buy Bambino Decorative Diaper Stickers. I'd buy Bambino Pacifiers, especially if they modified a Nuk5. I am childlike. I am Glenn.