LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

3 Years 24/7

Well March has come and gone and that means I’ve been diapered 24/7 for over 3 years now. I don’t post regularly because there isn’t much to say about wearing diapers and wetting myself. To me it is just normal.

My wife still doesn’t seem to mind and my mother-in-law is as supportive as always.

The people at work know I wear but they don’t know why. They assume it must be a medical issue and I’m not going to correct them.

My diaper use is just a part of everyday life. I usually wear cloth and plastic pants because of the expense of disposables. I do wear disposables every now and then when I just can’t take the plastic pants anymore. Oh, that happens less these days because I’ve found out why. It was a laundry issue. The cloth around the elastic wasn’t getting clean enough. I also needed to shower at least twice a day to make sure my skin stays clean and sweat doesn’t cause problems.

When I wear disposable they are usually Tranquility Premium OverNight briefs. When worn right they take a lot without leaking. But don’t usually last the night.

Things have shifted in our social circle. Most people know I wear diaper and wet myself but they don’t believe that I’m doing it on purpose. I’m not sure how that idea changed but there have been rumors of prostate trouble and other things. My diaper usage isn’t discussed anymore and hasn’t come up socially in over a year.

I no longer do the thing where I wet the bed at night. I just became disinterested in it.

I haven’t seen the shrink in ages. I’m not sure when I stopped. She wasn’t really interested in my case and we saw no reason to continue with the treatments and payments.

Simply put, it is all just routine. I am more happy than before I wore diapers. It still feels completely normal and right for me to wet myself all the time. My wife doesn’t really understand but she likes me being happy and after we sorted out the issues of money, laundry, smells, and leaks, we were ok.

My relationship with my mother-in-law has certainly changed. She always looked at me as a bit of an uptight conservative but not anymore. She is much more friendly to me and thinks it is great that I’m doing my own thing. She is re-living her wild commune/hippy youth in a way. She is in her 60’s and won’t wear any clothes in her apartment or our house. Not a stitch. She will wear her beaded necklaces and things on her wrists, waist and ankles but no clothes. She says that if I can wear a diaper around then she can go around as nude as nature intended. Last summer she went on a nude hippy retreat. I’m sure there was plenty of herbal sampling going on. (For those that don’t know. My wife’s mother joined a commune in the 60’s and my wife spent her early years in a commune where many of the people were naked most of the time. It was the late 60’s and early 70’s and they really believed all that stuff. My wife grew up but her mother is still a real, genuine hippy. )

Well that’s my yearly wrap up. I still wet all the time including at night while sleeping. It is just want I wanted. No “excitement” from it, it just feels “right” and the way I should live my life.

Good for you for living as you'd like to live. You are also very fortunate to have a wife and mother-in-law who are so understanding of your desires and so supportive.

Thanks for posting this!

Gosh, if I had the money to spend on 24/7 diaper care for three years, I wouldn't be spending that on diapers, that's for sure.

But hey, power to you for being comfortable and accepting of your personal circumstances.

Gosh, if I had the money to spend on 24/7 diaper care for three years, I wouldn't be spending that on diapers, that's for sure.

But hey, power to you for being comfortable and accepting of your personal circumstances.

For me, this is not a hobby or a weekend activity. It is the way I live my life. As I’ve said before I wasn’t physically incontinent before but I was “emotionally” incontinent. I needed to do this as deeply as any other thing in my life. I needed to do this and live this way to be whole. So my wife and I look at this as a necessary expense and part of our budget. I’ve budgeted our my diaper and other supplies to allow me to live this way.

In short, it means I needed to use cloth mostly and stay away from disposables except when absolutely necessary. A while ago I worked out the minimum amount of diapers needed for one day with laundry every day. The cost was about $300. I started with that and then added more sets of diapers to have about 4 days of diapers and plastic pants on hand. Haven’t bought a cloth diaper in about 2 years. Plastic pants don’t last as long. The initial cost of cloth diapers is high but disposables are very expensive if you wear 24/7. If all the money spent on all my cloth diapers was spent on disposables, they would only last bit over 6 months. One set of cloth diapers will last many years whereas the same money spent on disposables will only last about 6-8 weeks. You can easily spend around $6/day on disposables but I’m down to around $1 per day with cloth.

The cost is not the only issue. The lifestyle change is the real issue. Changing multiple times every day, the “diaper pail”, and laundry, laundry, laundry. Keeping things clean and fresh takes real commitment.

So, how committed are you to diapers 24/7? It isn’t just the cost, it’s a whole life change. I do enjoy being able to wet myself all the time and as my wife has said, it is a lot cheaper than therapy or happy pills.

Good Job!!!!

Keep up the good work.

Stay Pampered

SoCalAB

http://socalab.250x.com

Well March has come and gone and that means I’ve been diapered 24/7 for over 3 years now. I don’t post regularly because there isn’t much to say about wearing diapers and wetting myself. To me it is just normal.

My wife still doesn’t seem to mind and my mother-in-law is as supportive as always.

The people at work know I wear but they don’t know why. They assume it must be a medical issue and I’m not going to correct them.

My diaper use is just a part of everyday life. I usually wear cloth and plastic pants because of the expense of disposables. I do wear disposables every now and then when I just can’t take the plastic pants anymore. Oh, that happens less these days because I’ve found out why. It was a laundry issue. The cloth around the elastic wasn’t getting clean enough. I also needed to shower at least twice a day to make sure my skin stays clean and sweat doesn’t cause problems.

When I wear disposable they are usually Tranquility Premium OverNight briefs. When worn right they take a lot without leaking. But don’t usually last the night.

Things have shifted in our social circle. Most people know I wear diaper and wet myself but they don’t believe that I’m doing it on purpose. I’m not sure how that idea changed but there have been rumors of prostate trouble and other things. My diaper usage isn’t discussed anymore and hasn’t come up socially in over a year.

I no longer do the thing where I wet the bed at night. I just became disinterested in it.

I haven’t seen the shrink in ages. I’m not sure when I stopped. She wasn’t really interested in my case and we saw no reason to continue with the treatments and payments.

Simply put, it is all just routine. I am more happy than before I wore diapers. It still feels completely normal and right for me to wet myself all the time. My wife doesn’t really understand but she likes me being happy and after we sorted out the issues of money, laundry, smells, and leaks, we were ok.

My relationship with my mother-in-law has certainly changed. She always looked at me as a bit of an uptight conservative but not anymore. She is much more friendly to me and thinks it is great that I’m doing my own thing. She is re-living her wild commune/hippy youth in a way. She is in her 60’s and won’t wear any clothes in her apartment or our house. Not a stitch. She will wear her beaded necklaces and things on her wrists, waist and ankles but no clothes. She says that if I can wear a diaper around then she can go around as nude as nature intended. Last summer she went on a nude hippy retreat. I’m sure there was plenty of herbal sampling going on. (For those that don’t know. My wife’s mother joined a commune in the 60’s and my wife spent her early years in a commune where many of the people were naked most of the time. It was the late 60’s and early 70’s and they really believed all that stuff. My wife grew up but her mother is still a real, genuine hippy. )

Well that’s my yearly wrap up. I still wet all the time including at night while sleeping. It is just want I wanted. No “excitement” from it, it just feels “right” and the way I should live my life.

Hello Fairfaxdl...

Since you've been diapered 24/7 for 3 yrs now, you probably have alot of

practical tips about being diapered and everything that entails...

Can you share a few details of everyday diapered life?

How do you handle cloth diaper changes away from home? Do you carry a

diaperbag/backpack around to hold the wet diapers? How many spare diapers

do you carry with you? Do you wear larger pants to hide "the diaper bulge"?

What brand of plastic pants have you found to be the best? How do you handle

washing plastic pants without them getting brittle quickly? How about odor

control of plastic pants?

Where do you get your cloth diapers from? I've bought most of my diapers from

AdultClothDiaper.com for my bedwetting problem. How do you wash your diapers?

Do you use bleach or vinagar to get the odor out? What brand of disposables

have you tried??

Hope that wasn't "question overload"!

Stay wet and happy!