LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should I Be Concerned ?

On the 19 of Dec. I sent payment, to a member on this board, for some older attends diapers. We chatted for a while up to that point. I have yet to receive anything nor have I heard back from him. Should I take action or wait a little bit longer ? I'm not surprised that I may have got took, just dissappointed ! It's only money and if someone feels that they are a better person by taking someone elses then so be it. I work for every penny I have. I have alot of things to show for it. Never once have I had to beg or steal for any of it. Now maybe I borrowed some( from the bank ) LOL. Anyways, your thoughts please.

What type of payment was it? This could play a bit part in your ability to get the money back if there is a problem.

Granted, if the payment was made on the 19th, the package may not have shipped for a day or two later... if the person was lazy, maybe not for even longer after that.

Anyway, let's do the mathemagics here, using a long cross-country shipping time of 10 business days...

If it was shipped on the 19th, begins actual transit on the 20th... 10 days would put that to the 2nd, today... but then add in an extra day for the Christmas holiday, and add in another for the new years holiday (because both of those fall on weekends, most companies, including shipping companies would let people get an extra day off)... that still leaves a couple of days, and that's presuming that the item was sent the same day the payment was received.

To be fair, I'd give it at least a week longer, really.

I read a post and have so much i want to say but when it comes to the reply i re write it about 4 times, to be correct where i can and not to make sure i dont offend anyone.

But attention to detail is great, but some posts by some people i read the first 4 lines and im like :drive1: errr ok, skip.

I usually write until I can't remember where I started, then I try and wrap it up. I'm never really too worried about offending people -- I don't try to do it intentionally, and I figure if I do offend anyone, I can apologize and explain such was not my intent... or just let the person be offended.