LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Dre W This?

Guest toddler82uk

cool drawing ! wsih i can be a artist and have there skills :( iv got an artist on my site who used to do the drawings/comics from dpf and now im hosting all is work in my babyclub page :)

Does anyone know who drew this? It is an amazing drawing

Same here - I'd like to know who made it and to see their other works.

Pointless info and probably stating the obvious but they've used a graphic tablet, Illustrator and/or Photoshop.. if that narrows it down! :D

Guest KuroiYukiKit

The name of the artist was JJ/Omutsu2, I remember him from another forum I used to watch. As for use of his art with out permission, I don't think he was to keen on it DailyDi.. :(

Yo, there more of this artist at ABKingdom.com. I've recently seen it. Apple comes to mind, think she is a real AB person whom the artist drew this for. Totally cute artwork - I just consider it up there with the all-time classics.

Guest KuroiYukiKit

No its JJ, He was on FoxTalesTimes for a while but I think Glenndl is right that he was in ABKingdom first. He was a really good artist but he was the kind that got really mad when his art was used without permission or credit and that was a major part of why he left FoxTalesTimes at least.

As for JayJ the gappa gappa hey is still fine, he just stays more to his own site from what I see now.