LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stepping Away For A While

I've been noticing plenty of hostility on the boards directed at other people recently. I've got a few other things on my plate that need to come before being around so much negativity--mainly school and adjusting to working full time.

Those of you I have befriended, I will keep in touch with off the boards.

I've been noticing plenty of hostility on the boards directed at other people recently. I've got a few other things on my plate that need to come before being around so much negativity--mainly school and adjusting to working full time.

Fair enough. Best o' luck to ya.

There is hostility here??? :huh:

Did I miss something??

Yeah, there's been a fair bit. A lot of people have stopped posting or left the boards altogether because they're very uncomfortable with many of the things going on. It's been happening for a while now, since before I got involved, anyhow.

Yeah, there's been a fair bit. A lot of people have stopped posting or left the boards altogether because they're very uncomfortable with many of the things going on. It's been happening for a while now, since before I got involved, anyhow.

Well, thats pretty sad....I guess I never noticed since I only pick select messages to read, and tend to ignore most of what ever negativity that gets posted. I'm sorry to hear that people have been driven away or chosen to leave, that just lets the trolls win, and rewards their poor behavior.

Just ignore negative or rude posts, they really arn't worth paying attention to.

Life is to short for that kind of BS to be allowed to flourish :P

I agree with you on the hostility directed at certen people.But just wish you could ignor them as i have cause i enjoy your posts and replys.But i wish you the best if you decide to go.Just dont stay away long.