LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wanted Secures

Hey been trying to find these diapers and to no availlable around me

would anyone have a few secure care diapers laying around to spair / Sell:)

Mediums , i have been really interested to try these out seing no other brand i was satisfied yet ,

or if anyone would know of how i can obtain them even in canada ?

seems no one wants to carry or ship them out here :(

i have tried abenas , molicares and wasent satisfied on the fit or lack or waistebands , or they were just too poofy on me im not too big

would anyone have a few secure care diapers laying around to spair :)

Mediums , i have been really interested to try these out seing no other brand i was satisfied yet ,

i have tried abenas , molicares and wasent satisfied on the fit or lack or waistebands , or they were just too poofy on me im not too big

Try ordering a sample online they do have a website. The web site is www.securepersonalcare.com I have been using them for the past month. They are much like Bambino diapers with the "landing zone" you will want to get the "X-Plus" diaper they are very good for me.

Try ordering a sample online they do have a website. The web site is www.securepersonalcare.com I have been using them for the past month. They are much like Bambino diapers with the "landing zone" you will want to get the "X-Plus" diaper they are very good for me.

i have tried true them before to get samples and they refused sending them to me in canada i think i still have an order number on it if ever ...

and that is what i hear about them and why i am really wanting to try some of these being i was not satisfied with most other brands including abenas ... yep im fusy

I have a few but they are x large, they were the samples I ordered I tried to change the order to medium but there system wouldn't let me, I added a note but still got only x large.

If you are willing I would see if I can get 1 pack of mediums, and send you what you want out of it at your expense for shipping.

I have a few but they are x large, they were the samples I ordered I tried to change the order to medium but there system wouldn't let me, I added a note but still got only x large.

If you are willing I would see if I can get 1 pack of mediums, and send you what you want out of it at your expense for shipping.

larges would probably make of a parachute on my bum :roflmao: i am small

let me know around area and how much shiping it would be but hopefully its not a killer on shiping <_<

so yea mediums would probably work best ,

the thing i was curious is i doubt any local canadien company does carry this brand if i am correct ?

i am having a hard time fiding a good diaper that fits me well and stuff

<_<

The ones I have are X large, I'm in the same boat as you are I'm 110 lbs, I can wear small but I prefer mediums myself.

I have sent sleepers to Canada and the shipping thru the mail was not bad, the one thing they require is knowing what is in the package for the customs form, I sent a sleeper around christmas one year and it took a month to get there, then I sent another sleeper to the same place and it took a week.

I will check into buying one pack of secures and get back to you by PM...B

May I suggest Kendall Supreme Maxi's they are more absorbant and can take at least 6 -7 wettings before needint a change

would anyone have a few secure care diapers laying around to spair :)

May I suggest Kendall Supreme Maxi's they are more absorbant and can take at least 6 -7 wettings before needint a change

thats a new choice i could look into i spose

i heard of this brand but i never seen any listed on the supliers that i know ship in canada ?

do you know companys that i might not know about that might ship these over here B)

• 6 months later...

The ones I have are X large, I'm in the same boat as you are I'm 110 lbs, I can wear small but I prefer mediums myself.

I have sent sleepers to Canada and the shipping thru the mail was not bad, the one thing they require is knowing what is in the package for the customs form, I sent a sleeper around christmas one year and it took a month to get there, then I sent another sleeper to the same place and it took a week.

I will check into buying one pack of secures and get back to you by PM...B

if you still got the x larges can i have em

thats a new choice i could look into i spose

i heard of this brand but i never seen any listed on the supliers that i know ship in canada ?

do you know companys that i might not know about that might ship these over here B)

Try Regency Medical in Burnaby BC or Calgary Coophealthcare

I know Regency will ship and I believe COOP will too.

• 1 month later...

Try Regency Medical in Burnaby BC or Calgary Coophealthcare

I know Regency will ship and I believe COOP will too.

Regency Medical has crazy expensive shipping for Kendals :!\

you pay more in shipping then a actual pack would cost