LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdlcalgary.Ca

Guest Baby Tiana

Hmm, what to say what to say.....

I guess I *could* say welcome, which I shall, but the fact that you immediately provoked my psychopathic leader has me questioning why I should welcome you.

Don't take me wrong, I'm an okay person to get to know. Just I find it odd that you would put a link to your website in this certain area, when there is a designated area to sharing and adding 'publicity' to a new website like yours. I a almost want to hope that it will be successful, but I can't bring myself to think of such a silly thing.

Anyways, welcome and umm good luck being....fed to the sharks? Along with all the disappointed people.

Love (with as much effort I can when your ripping my heart and soul out)

Tatiana

Though I wish you the best of luck, IMO you should get rid of the cursive font on your site. It's blinding to read.

Abrera's such a good little princess! Daddy loved your input on our new website and we have made it easier for ABabies to read, with no more hard writing and now we have big spacing too. If you were here I would give you a cookie, but you're not so I'll just say Thanks! and Hi! Mommy and Daddy are new to Daily Diapers and just wanted to let everybody know how to find us in case somebody needed a block parent to change an emergency diaper or something.

Mommy

abdlcalgary

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...