LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Tried The New Abenas Delta Forms?

I haven't seen anyone talking about them, but Abena has a new line out called the Delta Form. They are cheaper because they don't have elastic in the front or back. (they do still have elastic leg gatherers though) I bought some on a lark, and while I haven't had the chance to take any pics I can talk about my initial experiences with them. I bought the mediums, which are a pale blue color, not quite baby blue. They look and feel like mini X-pluses; they have that pronounced hourglass shape that the Supers don't really have. I just wear for fun so I'd imagine they are more leak-prone and not the best for incontinent users. You get a lot more per case than the x-pluses; I usually don't soak my diapers to ludicrous levels like some of you guys, so it feels like I'm not wasting a nice big fluffy diaper like the x-plus.

The downside is I really prefer my diapers to be white; it's not a big deal but the blue color just feels more like an institutional type diaper rather than a fun babyish one. They still have the double blue/white two tape system that is semi-annoying for re-fastening plus the fluff falls apart pretty easily. If I had to pick I'd take the Super over the Delta; supers aren't as absorbent but they are white and you get a lot more in a single case. X-pluses are of course the Cadillac of diapers but I find unless I really drink a lot of fluids I end up wasting all that capacity. I've been using Bambinos too of late but money is tight right now and so I was looking for a cheaper alternative.

• Like 2

I bought the XL size...which ended up being too big. I didn't care for them that much. They were ok, reminded me of the Abena Super. I thought they would have the hour glass shape like the medium's apparently have (also seen pictures of the medium) but they do not. The back had wing fluff, but the front did not at all. They are in storage or I'd post a pic, I hate moving...LOL! The absorbed fairly well, but got very squishy very quickly. The XL is white.