LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Printing Diaper Tape Designs

Letluvsrool

Some time ago a nice fellow by the name of Pamperchu (I'm sure plenty of you know him) made available his collection of scans of diaper tape designs. My question is where do you get the stickers to print them on? I'm assuming somewhere out there someone sells clear blank sheets for your home printers that would work nicely for this. I've looked around on Office Depot and Staples' websites and the only printable stickers I could find were circular shaped. Anyone tried this before and know where to get the right size stickers?

• Like 1

I recall seeing sticky clear laminate 8X11 sheets somewhere but I can't remember where :rolleyes: You could collage a number of the designs onto one of these, print it, then use scissors to cut the shapes you want :) As I recall, those sheets were much like packing tape in thickness and stickiness, and came with a wax paper backing you just peeled off to use ;) Maybe someone else will see this and remember where better than me :thumbsup: I am losing my memory along with my bladder control it seems :o I'll miss my memory :P

Bettypooh