LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wet My New Abena X-Plus!

mooma

Got my first shipment of medium Abena-X Plus yesterday and put my first one on this morning after several cups of coffee. I am holding on as long as I can then will have to let go! I have tried Goodnights for girls-nice and discreet but don't hold much, Tena Super Plus underwear which always leaked if I was sitting down, and Depends Super Plus which were OK for one medium sized wetting, then they would leak. OK folks here goes.............WOW! That was amazing! Hot piss flowing over my clit and down into the diaper then over my butt. It feels sooooooo good. Diaper is completely swollen, warm and yet feels dry, but I think I may be able to go one more time in this thing. WOW! What capacity. Well, I know what I'm wearing to the movies this eveving over my baggy jeans and a long tunic sweater! This way I can pee when I need to and not be in pain trying to hold it till after the movie. Bring on the large soda with popcorn!!! ahhhhh!!

• Like 1

Got my first shipment of medium Abena-X Plus yesterday and put my first one on this morning after several cups of coffee. I am holding on as long as I can then will have to let go! I have tried Goodnights for girls-nice and discreet but don't hold much, Tena Super Plus underwear which always leaked if I was sitting down, and Depends Super Plus which were OK for one medium sized wetting, then they would leak. OK folks here goes.............WOW! That was amazing! Hot piss flowing over my clit and down into the diaper then over my butt. It feels sooooooo good. Diaper is completely swollen, warm and yet feels dry, but I think I may be able to go one more time in this thing. WOW! What capacity. Well, I know what I'm wearing to the movies this eveving over my baggy jeans and a long tunic sweater! This way I can pee when I need to and not be in pain trying to hold it till after the movie. Bring on the large soda with popcorn!!! ahhhhh!!

You might want to wear them UNDER your jeans not over them! LOL

The Abena X-Plus I just got have pin hole leaks! GRRRRRR.....plus I hate the wierd lines all over them

Score another one for Abena. They are great diapers. Hope you had a good, wet time at the movies. You probably didn't have to worry about the diaper leaking.

Great to hear that the movie was wet with no leaks. Now you can pee with only having to worry about a heavy diaper. Hope you find plenty of ways to enjoy your Abenas.

Guest little_jonny

they can hold a lot.. i was surprised when i wet mine. i went mine once about 3 times and it still felt dry. its by far the best diaper ever