LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stay Informed!

Like any small town newspaper, or radio program there isn't always going to be news. This is where commentary comes in. Furthermore, I have a name its Kimmie. Shall I call you guitar? or 'a goo goo' for short?  I have yet to lash out at anything, simply presenting an alternate view than what you chose to believe is right, does  not make it lashing out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

wait a tick, is that you in the vid? :drive1:

edit: so it is...

and id have to agree with guitars statements, its more of a rant than news, but a good rant never the less.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, as someone who is opinionated and does love criticizing (please, go use a dictionary before you (anyone) continues with the assumption that to criticize means to ONLY point out faults), I'll say a few things.

1) I'm pretty sure that much of what you're doing is a rant. Also, a rant, by definition, has nothing to do with the amount of logic used. It is a speech or writing expressed with violence, anger, or extravagance. Several of the things you bring up most certainly are fueled by displeasure, and I'd say the context -- the creation of a website, making comics -- certainly could be seen as a level of extravagance.

2) Don't get my wrong -- what you're doing is cool, and I'm in favor of it. Your opinions are certainly strong, and I don't think you have a neutral or objective view on most of what I read there so far. But, that is not wrong -- it is your view. Just expect to stir up some response opinions.

3) Though your opinions are strong, I'm sure you're an intelligent person, and this suggests some things to me. First, you may be intentionally ignoring obvious facts. (Case in point, your article about the chat room here you say, "the moderator told me they only have part time moderators in the chat room, Why they can't have full time moderators is anyone's guess." DD posted a response here earlier, and I would have thought his responses were kind of "duh" to anyone.) Second, and this may well be intentional, but some of topics are certainly combative to say the least. I don't know what you intended to do with your article about people making themselves incontinent. I happen to agree with you, but, so what? Think about your audience for a minute. If someone were considering or in the process of making his or her self incontinent, do you think your article would convince them of anything? My guess is you'd just put them off with the attitude of the article, for example, phrases like "sad statement upon your life" and "bad road." Perhaps instead of just bashing what you dislike, you should consider expanding more into alternatives. I'd say you are preaching to the choir. Is your intent to make people think and really inform them of new things, or just to voice your opinions?

4) The video doesn't work so much with Opera. BOOO!

5) You're cute, and I swear I've seen your face somewhere before. Do you have pictures floating around the internet somewhere? Probably just saw someone that looks similar. Nevermind.

6) I like you're sense of humor. I like your sarcasm too. The last time I brought my kayak to a tennis club meeting was when the courts were flooded from Hurricane Katrina. I felt sorry for the suckers who brought canoes. They were way less maneuverable.

7) Read through your scripts one more time before you record. You're good, but not as smooth as you could be. Every so often you stumble over a phrase or use redundant adjectives (such as "the entirety of your entire life.")

8) Your intro is fairly long. Entertaining, but long. Consider not having it on every single clip you do. I rather don't like having to wait for extra material to download.

Now, there's my ranting, raving and rambling on that.

IF it wasnt like that it wouldnt do so well, it has to be unique to get good hits.

And kimmie is 30? Thats some trick, you look nothing near 30

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thankyou for the compliment Rhezz.

I closed my site down well over a year ago. ABN was just something I was going to do for fun to have a few laughs. Apparently everyone wants to take things deadly serious, so we'll go that route too. It's of no matter to me.

Although i do love a rant, i have to say, one comment, i dont know where you got it from or you came up with, that was realy cool (wow overuse of comma)...was just because your an ab acting like a baby your still an adult in reality

or something, liked it never the less.

:)

[it seems this topic really gets me with the flood control, lol]

Wasn't meaning to be too serious... the funny thing is I may have a lot to say, and I may sound serious, but somehow I'm not.

I don't take much of anything seriously, I just say serious sounding things.

Like Red Skelton once said, "I don't see why everybody takes life so seriously. It's not like we are going to make it out alive."

Thankyou for the compliment Rhezz.

I closed my site down well over a year ago. ABN was just something I was going to do for fun to have a few laughs. Apparently everyone wants to take things deadly serious, so we'll go that route too. It's of no matter to me.

Ok, I can agree to that.

Rhezz, maybe what I was trying to get at is that I'll say serious things, look at and discuss things seriously, but not invest emotion in it... I get serious about a topic, but just because I do that doesn't mean it really gets to me.

For example, several people here seem to really have issues with the chat rooms. If I had to take a guess, they're personally invested in it -- it really bothers them, and they take it all pretty seriously. Me -- I will seriously discuss it all, but that's that.

Now, Kimmie, she herself said, "ABN was just something I was going to do for fun to have a few laughs." That's cool. Got good results. I hope she can take any input from me worth the grain of salt it stands on... take what you need and leave the rest. *shrug*

Maybe what I'm getting at is I take it easy and try not to let things get to me.

If I did, I'd still be crying about not having a girlfriend, and certainly about not finding one here. :crybaby:

Not realy Cynda, in chat we had a long discussion, i stated my points, views and opinions i had towards your attidude towards others and your approach to chat, instead of looking at one point of view you kicked off.

Im far from an angry person, theres not one person i dont like in chat, i dont dislike you cynda, i dont know you. Its the impression your giving so far and the fact of the matter is, to many people dont say their actual thoughts infront of you, because they are to polite to do so and dont want to seem like a bad person or victimised, like your making me look like a bad person so far.

The reason i said i cant belive she's interviewing you is, your views and points are one sided, bias and you generally dont see other peoples points of view. Also the fact of the matter is, she can interview who she likes, but id like her to choose carefully.

-rhezz

Not realy Cynda, in chat we had a long discussion, i stated my points, views and opinions i had towards your attidude towards others and your approach to chat, instead of looking at one point of view you kicked off.

Im far from an angry person, theres not one person i dont like in chat, i dont dislike you cynda, i dont know you. Its the impression your giving so far and the fact of the matter is, to many people dont say their actual thoughts infront of you, because they are to polite to do so and dont want to seem like a bad person or victimised, like your making me look like a bad person so far.

The reason i said i cant belive she's interviewing you is, your views and points are one sided, bias and you generally dont see other peoples points of view. Also the fact of the matter is, she can interview who she likes, but id like her to choose carefully.

-rhezz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rhezz, I do choose who I want to interview carefully. Cynda was one of the first people that came to mind when I started considering doing interviews. Why? Because she's a real person, and she doesn't walk around with some lame ass high school popularity contest attitude. She says what she thinks, and she believes people should give her respect as a person. Just like any adult who lives in the world today.

You can go about your business and you can scoff and mock cynda for whatever reason, but she's been around the AB scene a hell of a lot longer than you have. As have I. As for questioning my decision making skills and how I run my website are no business of yours. If you dont like it, please dont go there.

Kinda funny site. I never would have thought there was enough news to warrent an AB news site, but hey... there you go. Reading this thread, news VS rant... Its a BLOG people, take it all in stride :)

I'm a part time DL-er, so I clicked on the "Leave them at home" link. It is good to see that there are others out there share the same opinion on that as I do. As I said in another post of mine, it is good to see that the AB community has some people that can grow up once in a while. I havent visted any AB/DL sites in a couple of years now, but over the last 2 weeks I found dailyDiapers, so I am giving it a "trial run"... Please dont disapoint!

Kimmie, I have a few newsworthy topics if you ever hit a creative wall or if google ever gets taken over by zombies and they each the brains of the operator that controls the Search feature. I've sent you a quick PM.

mike

aka

squash N Stretch

OK, so I've been thinking. I don't care if Kimmie has relevant NEWS articles. I don't care if she rants. I don't care what she does. AS LONG AS SHE IS ACTIVE IN THE COMMUNITY. The more active people are, the bigger our community grows.

For those of you who don't like her "rants", maybe you can make a rant or news article yourself and send it to her. Maybe she'll post it. I don't see why she wouldn't.

And just for the record, all you guys making trouble in the chat room, I'd actually like you to become less involved in the community.