LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheap Extended Wear Attends

check out the diaper store forum for the post. $31 a case shipped. I can't believe what a good deal that is. I bought 16 cases for $500. it seems like a lot but they will last almost five months at my normal 2-3 a day. and these are super comfy.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1899990

linkposted per request. if youre not signed up at bing you will have to do that first. dont. worry it's free be sure to go to bing.com then chose the shopping link. next search for "drugstore.com cash back" when you see a link that shows 20% cash back click on it and it will take you to drugstore.com through bing. that way you will get your 20% cash back. If you are new to bing cash back, google it or read up on it at slickdeals. It works. I waited a long time to try it out myself. To date I have gotten all of my cash back checks.

Guest diapered67

Right on, sounds like a good deal for alot of diapers. I too have 2 cases of the extended wear.... was kind of bummed out that they are orange. However a diaper is a diaper.... Guess will need to get use to the color.... Cannot not be picky...

Diapered